Author Topic: Has Ron given total control over to the mods?  (Read 31985 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Has Ron given total control over to the mods?
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2016, 05:09:07 PM »
Yeah, that's what I thought. You're a big mouth with nothing to back it up.

Par for the course for you.

I've typically been decent enough to you, but no more.

You're just another loser piece of shit whose own word means absolutely nothing. Proof positive that you're the one singular reason to need an ignore button around here.
Meltdown. Learn reading comprehension before you mess with the big fish. I bet your hair isn't the only thing in transition.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2016, 05:23:47 PM »
Sorry TuHolmes, nothing personal.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2016, 05:46:59 PM »
Meltdown. Learn reading comprehension before you mess with the big fish. I bet your hair isn't the only thing in transition.

Please, you couldn't even wash my jock strap.

Reading comprehension lessons from retard who is back peddling on his original claim.

Sorry TuHolmes, nothing personal.

Nothing personal? You take getbig more personal than anyone here, so of course it's personal.

To YOU.

Idiot.

Only to Shizzo is four sentences of common sense a meltdown.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2016, 05:50:35 PM »
Just look on Craiglist. Search for black hole.

Your sister is a 'Brew?

Makes a lot more sense now.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2016, 06:13:48 PM »
Hahaha only shizzo would rather standby and let pictures of his sister and descriptions of her crimes be posted instead of just walking away from a board that literally hates him.

Mental illness, rather sad.

2scared2post

« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2016, 07:01:04 PM »
Chaffee said she left her son with the 11-year-old girl. She said she took $5 from the 11-year-old girl to buy beer and cigarettes. In exchange, she planned to use her food stamps to get ice cream for the 11-year-old.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2016, 07:13:04 PM »
Chaffee said she left her son with the 11-year-old girl. She said she took $5 from the 11-year-old girl to buy beer and cigarettes. In exchange, she planned to use her food stamps to get ice cream for the 11-year-old.

:o :o

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2016, 08:23:21 PM »
Pool day of peace.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2016, 08:59:09 PM »
"

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2016, 10:51:40 PM »
So shizzo is starting again with this scalp thing,  just a mather of time before he brings bacl his king schtick... When will he learn

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2016, 01:03:49 AM »
I love how some people say that I take this site too seriously, yet they are the ones literally getting angry.

People need to relax around here.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2016, 03:01:24 AM »
I love how some people say that I take this site too seriously, yet they are the ones literally getting angry.

People need to relax around here.

Well, you need to understand the subtext.

By my rough calculations, you have over 12 posts a day for the last 6 years. 

Most people actively dislike you and there is once again too much of you on the board.

Hence accusations of "taking it too seriously".

Each to their own, but I'm not entirely clear why someone who does not train would want to hang around a place where he is disliked so much ???

Honestly, if Ron had an ignore user feature on this board, I think you'd be talking to yourself :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2016, 03:12:48 AM »
Well, you need to understand the subtext.

By my rough calculations, you have over 12 posts a day for the last 6 years. 

Most people actively dislike you and there is once again too much of you on the board.

Hence accusations of "taking it too seriously".

Each to their own, but I'm not entirely clear why someone who does not train would want to hang around a place where he is disliked so much ???

Honestly, if Ron had an ignore user feature on this board, I think you'd be talking to yourself :)
Same lame ass excuses over and over. Fact, there may be  a handful of people who dislike me. Unfortunately, they control the majority of the gimmicks, which makes it appear to be more.

Back to the training bullshit again? First of all, this isn't a bodybuilding website anymore. Secondly, why only single me out? What about guys like Ron, Wiggs, Goodrum, Falcon, TuHolmes, Josh etc.......When you get past the gimmick bullshit, I bet more then half of the members are "out of shape".   

It's funny that you talk about an ignore function. The numbers don't reflect upon someone being ignored  ;)

It's all bullshit anyway.  You are right though, sometimes I do question why I continue to come here. All smoke and mirrors.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2016, 03:20:10 AM »
Should people stop posting on MMA boards because they do not fight?

Should people stop posting on sports boards because they are not pro athletes?

Should people stop posting on car enthusiast forums because they own a Kia?

The logic is flawed people.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2016, 03:59:02 AM »
Yeah, I think you're sort of missing the point on the "not training" thing.  Well, actually, you've kind of explained the situation quite well, with the car enthusiast example (albeit incorrectly).

Lifting weights is more akin to a religion to most people here (either now or at some time in their life).  Certainly, it has tended to consume particularly large amounts of their time.  It is a high participation activity.  Just like being a car enthusiast.  Sure, I may not own a Ferrari, but I own a car and I drive it hard, sometimes.  Sure, I may not be Mr Olympia, but I have a body and I train it.

This is a group of people who pretty much *all* have been at one point in their life, pretty dedicated gymrats and a certainly mentality is pretty common, as a result.  Whilst I can't be sure you have not have done the same, judging by your pictures, you have been at the very least content to wither down to someone with essentially fuck all muscle and higher bodyfat - whereas the people you reference pretty much all look like they are fat but have muscle of their past.

You wouldn't expect an athiest to have an extremely easy time with the natives of a christian board, would you?  Constantly sticking out like a sore thumb.  Would I want to talk to some cretin who only uses a pushbike on a car enthusiast forum?  I wouldn't.  Their mindset is completely different and whilst you might not recognise it, it is extremely obvious to others.

The rest of the stuff - there is no point me pursuing, you claim gimmicks and I have no idea if that is true, also, I have a feeling you are a decent fellow in real life and were you on a board more suited to you, I'm sure you'd be well liked.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2016, 04:05:40 AM »
Yeah, I think you're sort of missing the point on the "not training" thing.  Well, actually, you've kind of explained the situation quite well, with the car enthusiast example (albeit incorrectly).

Lifting weights is more akin to a religion to most people here (either now or at some time in their life).  Certainly, it has tended to consume particularly large amounts of their time.  It is a high participation activity.  Just like being a car enthusiast.  Sure, I may not own a Ferrari, but I own a car and I drive it hard, sometimes.  Sure, I may not be Mr Olympia, but I have a body and I train it.

This is a group of people who pretty much *all* have been at one point in their life, pretty dedicated gymrats and a certainly mentality is pretty common, as a result.  Whilst I can't be sure you have not have done the same, judging by your pictures, you have been at the very least content to wither down to someone with essentially fuck all muscle and higher bodyfat - whereas the people you reference pretty much all look like they are fat but have muscle of their past.

You wouldn't expect an athiest to have an extremely easy time with the natives of a christian board, would you?  Constantly sticking out like a sore thumb.  Would I want to talk to some cretin who only uses a pushbike on a car enthusiast forum?  I wouldn't.  Their mindset is completely different and whilst you might not recognise it, it is extremely obvious to others.

The rest of the stuff - there is no point me pursuing, you claim gimmicks and I have no idea if that is true, also, I have a feeling you are a decent fellow in real life and were you on a board more suited to you, I'm sure you'd be well liked.

Lol, give me a fucking break  :D  "whereas the people you reference pretty much all look like they are fat but have muscle of their past"

That would make a great Getbig t-shirt.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2016, 04:13:31 AM »
The fact you cannot recognise that as truth is symptomatic of why you do not belong here.

You appear to be a fat c unt who has never touch a weight in his life.

Those people you single out do not.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2016, 04:18:12 AM »
Never saw the sister pics, where were they posted?Was she hot?

Simple Simon

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2016, 04:19:36 AM »
Never saw the sister pics, where were they posted?Was she hot?

It was his sister.....what do you think?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2016, 04:20:32 AM »
It was his sister.....what do you think?

Never underestimate the differences in genetic recombination

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2016, 04:25:19 AM »
The fact you cannot recognise that as truth is symptomatic of why you do not belong here.

You appear to be a fat c unt who has never touch a weight in his life.

Those people you single out do not.

Oh really? What you just said applies to 75% of Getbig. Not the fat part necessarily, some are just very skinny.

If you took a pic of all of the members of Getbig, most would look like they have never touched a weight. I have lifted plenty of weights/worked out in my lifetime. I have been in good shape, and I have been in not so good shape.

Lee Priest has been fatter in his off seasons, then I have ever been in my life.

Does this look like a fat, ugly person?

Simple Simon

« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2016, 04:27:28 AM »
Oh really? What you just said applies to 75% of Getbig. Not the fat part necessarily, some are just very skinny.

If you took a pic of all of the members of Getbig, most would look like they have never touched a weight. I have lifted plenty of weights/worked out in my lifetime. I have been in good shape, and I have been in not so good shape.

Lee Priest has been fatter in his off seasons, then I have ever been in my life.

NO, A REDNECK SERIAL KILLER WITH SOMEONE TRUSSED UP UNDER HIS TRAILER.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2016, 04:28:30 AM »
I've only seen one rather unflattering photo of you and no, you do not look bad in that shot.

I never said you were ugly.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2016, 04:29:18 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2016, 04:29:25 AM »

Fat? In that photo no, ugly? Yes