Author Topic: Two retired 4 star generals go on record... unprecedented  (Read 2420 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Two retired 4 star generals go on record... unprecedented
« on: September 03, 2016, 09:40:39 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Two retired 4 star generals go on record... unprecedented
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 09:45:38 AM »
Seems legit and definitely above the table.

Nothing to see here, folks.

Nothing at all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 09:46:38 AM »
Seems legit and definitely above the table.

Nothing to see here, folks.

Nothing at all.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/01/breaking-four-star-army-generals-defiantly-make-first-presidential-endorsement-of-their-careers/

Two retired four-star U.S. Army generals stepped up on Thursday morning and endorsed the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton. Although both Gens. David Maddox and Bob Sennewald say they have never endorsed a political candidate before, they both felt compelled to speak out this election cycle.

The two issued a joint statement to the press, saying:

‘Having each served over 34 years and retired as an Army four-star general, we each have worked closely with America’s strongest allies, both in NATO and throughout Asia.

‘Our votes have always been private, and neither of us has ever previously lent his name or voice to a presidential candidate. Having studied what is at stake for this country and the alternatives we have now, we see only one viable leader, and will be voting this November for Secretary Hillary Clinton.’

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 09:53:35 AM »
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/01/breaking-four-star-army-generals-defiantly-make-first-presidential-endorsement-of-their-careers/

Two retired four-star U.S. Army generals stepped up on Thursday morning and endorsed the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton. Although both Gens. David Maddox and Bob Sennewald say they have never endorsed a political candidate before, they both felt compelled to speak out this election cycle.

The two issued a joint statement to the press, saying:

‘Having each served over 34 years and retired as an Army four-star general, we each have worked closely with America’s strongest allies, both in NATO and throughout Asia.

‘Our votes have always been private, and neither of us has ever previously lent his name or voice to a presidential candidate. Having studied what is at stake for this country and the alternatives we have now, we see only one viable leader, and will be voting this November for Secretary Hillary Clinton.’

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/29/battle-generals-flynn-blasts-allen-for-clinton-endorsement.html

What's your point? You took an article off a liberal website that wasn't even newsworthy.

That guy actually worked under the Obama administration and is voting against hillary

It amazes me how much actual news you ignore to post liberal bullshit like this, yet you still claim to be unbiased and honest

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 10:13:13 AM »
Naturally.
They fear Europe might break free from their grip.

Trump wouldn't tit feed the Baltic butthurt belt and could even withdraw from Europe.

Let the baltic people move to USA if they want and make the useless landmass a nuclear dumpsite.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 10:45:40 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/29/battle-generals-flynn-blasts-allen-for-clinton-endorsement.html

What's your point? You took an article off a liberal website that wasn't even newsworthy.

That guy actually worked under the Obama administration and is voting against hillary

It amazes me how much actual news you ignore to post liberal bullshit like this, yet you still claim to be unbiased and honest

i don't care what website it came from, it's accurate.   you don't argue if it's true - only that the source has an agenda?  lol

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 11:51:27 AM »
I don't care what website it came from, it's accurate.

a

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 12:26:33 PM »
i don't care what website it came from, it's accurate.   you don't argue if it's true - only that the source has an agenda?  lol

I never disputed it being true. Two retired generals, that have been detached from the current state of the military, have every right to have their opinion....and they may be completely right.  I said it wasn't newsworthy, and I will expand on that by saying it's an irrelevant liberal talking point catered to liberals like you.  Whereas I linked a general that is a bit more up to date on the current state of the middle east.  Guess what, he sides with trump and he actually worked for the Obama administration.  His opinion is a talking point too, yet it is one I never saw you try to peddle. I wonder why.

I'm not arguing only that the source has an agenda. I'm also arguing that you have 1

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 12:27:54 PM »
I never disputed it being true. Two retired generals, that have been detached from the current state of the military, have every right to have their opinion....and they may be completely right.  I said it wasn't newsworthy, and I will expand on that by saying it's an irrelevant liberal talking point catered to liberals like you.  Whereas I linked a general that is a bit more up to date on the current state of the middle east.  Guess what, he sides with trump and he actually worked for the Obama administration.  His opinion is a talking point too, yet it is one I never saw you try to peddle. I wonder why.

I'm not arguing only that the source has an agenda. I'm also arguing that you have 1

I didn't see that article you posted.  great one.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2016, 12:31:51 PM »
I didn't see that article you posted.  great one.

I wonder what those 2 general would say about the complete disrespect/shady dealings that hillary has put our national security through, or receiving donations from some of the very countries we take a stand against.  It would be interesting if someone asked them about that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2016, 09:32:01 AM »

Just because a guy worked for Obama doesn't mean he loses credibility when he voices his own opinion....look at Bill Gates

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2016, 11:41:45 AM »
Just because a guy worked for Obama doesn't mean he loses credibility when he voices his own opinion....look at Bill Gates

I'm glad you pointed  that out. He worked for obama, but he supports trump,

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2016, 11:26:04 AM »
I just felt the need to bump this as a result of the other thread, that you found 88 military leaders not so newsworthy

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2016, 05:43:12 PM »
Lmfao way to make his point genius!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2016, 06:16:12 PM »
I just felt the need to bump this as a result of the other thread, that you found 88 military leaders not so newsworthy

Washington (CNN) — Donald Trump's campaign released a letter Tuesday signed by 88 retired military leaders endorsing his presidential candidacy, including four four-star generals and 14 three-star flag officers, according to the campaign.

The group, which was organized by Maj. Gen. Sidney Shachnow and Rear Admiral Charles Williams, praised Trump and declared that "the 2016 election affords the American people an urgently needed opportunity to make a long-overdue course correction in our national security posture and policy."

Also included in the letter was Gen. Burwell Bell, a retired four-star general who commanded US forces in Korea from 2006 until his retirement in 2008, and a notable inclusion in light of Trump's rhetoric allowing for the possibility of nuclear proliferation in the Asia-Pacific region.

"We support Donald Trump and his commitment to rebuild our military, secure our borders, to defeat our Islamic supremacist adversaries, and restore law and order domestically. We urge our fellow Americans to do the same."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/politics/donald-trump-military-leaders-endorsement-letter/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2016, 09:42:50 PM »
What's really unpresidentened is how much you can post on getbig about Trump in a day and still be married.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2016, 09:48:06 PM »
What's really unpresidentened is how much you can post on getbig about Trump in a day and still be married.

pretty creepy, coach.   ;D

LOL word of the day: unpresidentened

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2016, 09:49:29 PM »
pretty creepy, coach.   ;D

LOL word of the day: unpresidentened

It's only creepy to your wife who can't pull you off the political board on a bodybuilding website.