Author Topic: Does anyone here come off gear at all?  (Read 5697 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Does anyone here come off gear at all?
« on: September 19, 2016, 11:30:50 AM »
Started 2 years ago and haven't been off since. When I'm done blasting I just cruise at 250 on test

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Does anyone here come off gear at all?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 11:53:15 AM »
I do.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 01:54:59 PM »
does anyone even cruise here?

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 05:06:20 PM »
I kept doing that and kept learning more and more how stupid it was. Just cruise. Switch up esters. And if you want, come off all the gear for a little bit and hop back on the moment your sex drive or physique start taking. I can go off for about 2 months or so and still look really awesome. But then you start hitting that wall and know it's time to start up. Fast esters, go go go, start on the slow esters, go go to, switch up the compounds, cruise, whatever. But DON'T come off for long ass periods. That's just bringing you back to square 1.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 05:40:58 PM »
If you're going to go back on, why come off? Just lower the dose & cruise until you want to blast.

Imo, it's more unhealthy to play yo yo with your hormones by going on & off all the time.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 07:49:18 PM »

I haven't come off in five years.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 12:58:07 AM »
I only came off after my first baby test E cycle. To me the permanent comitment to the stuff was just too scary for me to blast and cruise.
Then i realised coming off and doing pct etc... got me sides 10 time worse then the actual testosterone : acne, limp dick, no libido, no energy, fat gains...
When i started my second cycle i knew i would not come off any time soon. I just cruise on 1ml of test E a week between cycles now.
In this game you need to be consistent with EVERYTHING to improve or keep the body you have and that includes drugs.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 02:57:33 AM »
I only came off after my first baby test E cycle. To me the permanent comitment to the stuff was just too scary to blast and cruise.
Then i realised coming off and doing pct etc... got me sides 10 time worse then the actual testosterone : acne, limp dick, no libido, no energy, fat gains...
When i started my second cycle i knew i would not come off any time soon. I just cruise on 1ml of test E a week between cycles now.
In this game you need to be consistent with EVERYTHING to improve or keep the body you have and that includes drugs.

+1

Coming off & PCT causes more havoc to your system than low dose cruising.

Unless you're coming off for good or for years, it's too taxing on the system.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 03:08:50 AM »
Been "on" since October 2010 , most of that time has been spent at 250mg/wk - blasts tend to be 700-1200 total mg/wk.
One of my secrets? Naringin - keeps the RBC in check, amazing stuff, a real life saver.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 03:40:05 AM »
I get off aas4-5 months a year, but not off hgh.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 05:34:36 AM »
Been on 250/wk test e for a year. Dropped to 125/wk last month and actually felt fkn great, higher libido than 250, go figure.

Go look at the hrt forums. Guys constantly try to come off and it rarely ever works. They are all miserable when off. Well no shit, you have no natural test so you got on. Now after years you think somehow your shitty body repaired itself.

The problem for some guys is they got big. Can't live without being big. If they aren't on, they get fat to try and stay big. Get on, take huge doses, get issues, blame steroids.  I can appreciate the mental disorder/addiction once you get a that kind of size.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 08:01:52 AM »
Been on 250/wk test e for a year. Dropped to 125/wk last month and actually felt fkn great, higher libido than 250, go figure.

Go look at the hrt forums. Guys constantly try to come off and it rarely ever works. They are all miserable when off. Well no shit, you have no natural test so you got on. Now after years you think somehow your shitty body repaired itself.

The problem for some guys is they got big. Can't live without being big. If they aren't on, they get fat to try and stay big. Get on, take huge doses, get issues, blame steroids.  I can appreciate the mental disorder/addiction once you get a that kind of size.

i came off to detox and impregnant wife, which worked. was on for 5 years or so, 100-200mg. been off for 9 months now. its funny seeing before and afters. i really didnt look much different other than the fullness was gone. it kind of showed me that i was mentally addicted to it, because i really dont have the genetics to look like a weekend bber with my clothes off whether on aas or off. i was slightly delusional i think. now i lift heavy as i can, a few times a week, same work out everytime, and still look the same if not better than indid a few months back doing endless pump and squeeze bullshit.  the endless pump thing only seems to work for heavy gear usage.

one thing i will say is that mentally i am very anxious, snap really easy (snapped at this guy in the park for being a douche....i never do that-my wife was like yo WTF Kevin) , and harbor ill feelings over everything from a dick head neighbor, to a scratch on my truck. when i was on test, i was MUCH better and had lower anxiety, lower depression, etc. thats probably the only reason i would go back on (which i plan to do i think)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2016, 08:45:17 AM »
Been "on" since October 2010 , most of that time has been spent at 250mg/wk - blasts tend to be 700-1200 total mg/wk.
One of my secrets? Naringin - keeps the RBC in check, amazing stuff, a real life saver.

Can you let us know about Naringin. How you use it, dosage etc.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2016, 11:40:52 AM »
ive been off for about 4 months in october im jumping back on

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2016, 04:09:48 PM »
eat a grapefruit every day.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 07:39:07 PM »
I come off now.  I used to cruise on either low doses of test 200-500 or d-bol in the morning (50 mg) or primo (500mg week).

Come off now and just deal with it, usually up HGH a bit. 

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 09:43:25 PM »
eat a grapefruit every day.

Can't. Too acidic for my stomach.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2016, 01:07:07 AM »

I got sick of eating grapefruit everyday so I went with capsules from Swanson Health Products (swansonvitamins.com) , a bottle of 60 (2 months supply) costs around 8 bucks, I take one 500mg capsule a day.

A simple google of "naringin RBC count" will provide plenty of compelling information , if you choose to get it right from grapefruit , it has to be the fruit, not the juice as naringin is found in the pulp of the fruit and research shows no difference between eating 1/2 and a whole grapefruit ED.

Cheap - does what it claims..... what's not to love?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2016, 07:05:42 AM »
I come off for 4-6  month every year. Does you good to have a break, I dont look too bad off clean so it doesn't bother me too much

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2016, 09:48:32 AM »
Been on since I was 19, I'm turning 21 in less than a month. Started at 500 test e/week for 10 weeks, cruised on 250 test e/week for 12 weeks, then went to 500test and 350tren ace/week for 10 weeks, cruised again for about 20 weeks, then went to test 500 for 10 weeks, then cruised until about 5 weeks ago and went back to 500 test weekly

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2016, 10:13:31 AM »
I got sick of eating grapefruit everyday so I went with capsules from Swanson Health Products (swansonvitamins.com) , a bottle of 60 (2 months supply) costs around 8 bucks, I take one 500mg capsule a day.

A simple google of "naringin RBC count" will provide plenty of compelling information , if you choose to get it right from grapefruit , it has to be the fruit, not the juice as naringin is found in the pulp of the fruit and research shows no difference between eating 1/2 and a whole grapefruit ED.

Cheap - does what it claims..... what's not to love?

Thank you kind sir. I just ordered 2 bottles.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 07:58:13 PM »
I run TRT doses for 3-4 months every winter until my bloodwork is perfect. The older I get the longer I cruise, so to speak.

Your health is important, take care of yourself.

8)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 03:36:41 AM »

Yeah, well, I call it a cruise anyway LOL

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2016, 01:00:47 PM »
I have been off once in 10 years. Even through Injury when I was off for 10 months, low test and a bit of deca.

I cruise now on 375mg week.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2016, 07:23:34 PM »
If you're going to go back on, why come off? Just lower the dose & cruise until you want to blast.

Imo, it's more unhealthy to play yo yo with your hormones by going on & off all the time.
Any proof of this?

I come off and my hdl goes from 17 to 46, my LDL drops, my blood pressure goes down to 114/68
And my test goes back to normal... how's that unhealthy ?
you are gay.