Author Topic: Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt...Too much weed, booze and anger  (Read 26086 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
if i were brad i would have bent jolie over after she got mouthy and fucked her up the ass and then piss in her mouth and be like  lets see how  good your next movie does now you

no good whore.  im the bread earner in this house im Brad Pitt!  

I think I read somewhere he did that.

Mein Gott. I laughed my ass off at this.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
And she said she had a 180M and bent him over and used her black dildo.

He then sparked one up and did some shots.

wow mr white,   that is what you call one happy couple !

they are both willing to give and  take to keep the family happy

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Private plane abuse is serious shit that only the super rich and getbiggers can truly understand and relate to.

el diablo you have a point there when i am on my private jet, and them lil fuckers start crying it gets on my nerves to. i have to stop posting on get big , and tell the the nanny to shut them lil priviliged bastards up.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Private plane abuse is serious shit that only the super rich and getbiggers can truly understand and relate to.

Fuckin' A right.

:D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
just a hunch I have... I think Brad Pitt will do just fine in the single life. 

he may even register on getbig and learn some things about lifting, women, and money mgmt.

;D

10pints

• Getbig IV

Brad, right now...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
©

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
heres brad after he gave angeline some getbig anal  and watch kevin levrone make his comback at the 2016 mr olympia

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Never knew Pitt was a vegan, apparently he gets pissed when Jolie eats steaks and feeds their children meat and takes them to McDonalds.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Never knew Pitt was a vegan, apparently he gets pissed when Jolie eats steaks and feeds their children meat and takes them to McDonalds.

mr go 4 it ,  that is how the handsome brad pitt stays so lean and beautiful, he just wants his kids to be beautiful and lean just like he is .

i wish i had a day like that growing up !

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
mr go 4 it ,  that is how the handsome brad pitt stays so lean and beautiful, he just wants his kids to be beautiful and lean just like he is .

i wish i had a day like that growing up !
Makes sense, must be quit the conundrum having family dinners in their house although I'm sure they have a professional chef, one vegan chef for Brad and another for the rest of the family. Also having lean kids is essential in Hollywood, paparazzi can be brutal, so hopefully Brad gets custody of the kids, so he can pass on his vegan knowledge and make his kids lean studs!

baldmanandsexy

Makes sense, must be quit the conundrum having family dinners in their house although I'm sure they have a professional chef, one vegan chef for Brad and another for the rest of the family. Also having lean kids is essential in Hollywood, paparazzi can be brutal, so hopefully Brad gets custody of the kids, so he can pass on his vegan knowledge and make his kids lean studs!
sounds like you want some of Brad´s meat bro  ???

Fortress

• Getbig V
Who can blame a fella for breaking when his titless-skeletal wife insists on collecting sand kids?

Brad needs to reflect on his mistake and never again marry.

Bang broads, make zombie flicks and hang with his boys. It's all he needs.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Pitt's a vegan?

And yet he smokes weed all day and drinks a shitload of alcohol.

That makes a lot of sense. ::)

Typical Hollywood douche.

He is said to have a temper. Definitely pissed that he hasn't won an Oscar especially after DiCaprio just won one.

Aniston used to say that he smoked a lot of weed too. Must be some truth to it.

Her phony friends like Chelsea Handler will speak about the divorce for her. Surrogates. But Aniston won't say shit because she knows she'll be divorced again in two years.

Look at her douchebag husband. :P

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Definitely pissed that he hasn't won an Oscar especially after DiCaprio just won one.

LOL why the hell Should Brad Shitt win an Oscar.  He is an "average" actor on his best day.
Ψ

balzac

• Getbig IV

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Pitt's a vegan?

And yet he smokes weed all day and drinks a shitload of alcohol.

sounds like marty champions

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
marion cottilard

Hypo

• Getbig III
marion cottilard

Sometimes hot...sometimes not.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
marion cottilard

ALL women look like this without make up.  Smarten up.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V

right on mr go 4 it , here is another true brad pitt story

when mike tyson found out that his ex wife was dating brad pitt he stated  " even though i was the undisputed hw champion of the world and a ferocious fighting machine, i knew there was no way i could defeat the beutiful brad pitt, he just gave me that look and i was instantly defeated i went back into my mansion, and fucked a couple of crack whores, i picked up earlier that day "

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
ALL women look like this without make up.  Smarten up.

Most women use makeup for obvious reasons, esp the fatties