Author Topic: Dont ever talk about my boy Valentino again LOOK AT THIS GUY every must see this  (Read 16786 times)

LifterChick

I would much rather look at GV all day then this Troll.  He is like a freaking overstuffed Wack-a-Mole, he just keeps popping up eveywhere.  At least he is helping me with the diet.   :-X :-X :-X :-X

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
your = ownership
you're = you are

hope this helps

english lesson over ::) ::)

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
First impression was that this gentleman was suffering from severe abscesses (pus) around infected arm tissue. Second impression was that , some how, he had stuffed pillows under the skin of his arms. Third.  impression, he looked like the Philsberry Doughboy. Final impression, he is overcome by mental delusions that he really has true muscle mass in his arms. Better if he just bought a superman's suit and walked around in that all day. His future health would be so much better and probably he would get to keep  one or both arms, without the need to amputate either one due to infections, blood clots, etc. Of course he could claim that he had the biggest stump's in the surgery ward after the operation, with pictures to prove it.

The classic BB'ing measurement for a man is having about the same size arm, calf & neck. I see his neck, which looks like Chicken Little's, wonder what his calf's look like.

jfjn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
it looks like this guy has big tumors in his arms...

and if it is synthol.... how does his liver and kidneys react on that stuff.....?

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
it looks like this guy has big tumors in his arms...

and if it is synthol.... how does his liver and kidneys react on that stuff.....?

Who the hell cares? These assholes should be locked up to some nut house just because of inhuman stupidity. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Hey SAW!! You know why GV is such a waste of a life, cause kids like the one who's pic you posted saw what he did and was like .. hey cool ill do the same thing.
L

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
LOL THANKS DOC, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAN OR VALENTINO, but I really respect you for calling this guy a homo,so ill call you a pussy because your just a big mouth shit talkin pussy with a computer, actually maybe your really a homo and your just using your gaydar thats why you come off caling this guy a homo.HHMMM , FUCKIN JERK OFF! 

Saw, you bleeding asshole, try to understand this: You can scream, you can cry, you can do what ever you guys do to make you look more stupid, but there is nothing on this earth to make us change our opinion about that gay whore Valentino and his fake muscles. Try to understand, that he is something below of a dog shit, and he will remain there no matter what you say or do. Can you stupid f*uck understand that this forum have readers from all over the world, and everybody share this opinion:assfuck valentino is just a stupid circus freak, no more no less. Can you understand, that millions of people share this opinion about that stupid f*uck? It is hard to find a country where isn't any written articles about that clown, so it make no difference if you are eskimo or live in china: whole world look at that stupid and laugh at him.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
i'm projecting good karma at GV as we speak..however hes a LIAR....and in my book a LIAR = THIEF

if he just told the truth about his synthol no one would care..

but he LIES about it and says that its not synthol  ::)

Let's look at this from another angle now....

After all these years..Gregg's arms might not have any synthol left in them..it is straight pus and putrid tissue like the walking zombie in the pics above...

I've figured out that guys like Gregg Valentino & this other guy are from another planet altogether...they are clueless to just about everything in life including the fact that misshapen, blubbery, pus filled, balls of mush don't make a bicep

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
does anyone know who this guy with dinosaur nuts on his arms is????? obviously someone who thinks using oil will make him the next Magnus Von Magnusen or Bill "AST" Kazmir. Would love to know who this fool is.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
your = ownership
you're = you are

hope this helps

english lesson over ::) ::)

Whatever you say manroot.
The House that Ruth built

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Whatever you say manroot.

manroot!! LOL havent heard that in a while....

however, the english lesson is still in place for "saw", manroot or not!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
whoever that guy is, i hope he dies immediately, what a peice of shit.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Motherboy (the band).

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
like someone else posted, this thread is like a week or two old.  there are other people on this board that are cool with gv and it was already stated in the original thread and in others that gv and that clown are nothing alike.  one of the bigger points being gv started as a bb'er, and he had a nice bb physique in his earlier years.  he was always a bbr, even in his days as a freshman at yorktown high. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Hey SAW!! You know why GV is such a waste of a life, cause kids like the one who's pic you posted saw what he did and was like .. hey cool ill do the same thing.

excellent point!
carpe` vaginum!

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
I think "SAW" IS Valentino.
"Shut the F up and train"

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
This just shows how badly guys like valentino, saw, and the guy in the picture where raised. They have no values and don't understand the word integrity or work. Why on earth would valentino go around giving dollars to prostitutes in the streets claiming they are doing a good thing??? There is definitely something not right with these cats!
just push some weight!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Thanks to idiots like this, Valentino's now "old-skool" synthol.  ;)

Valvalino will probably end up as the promoter of the first Mr. Synthol Olympia. Nice!  ;D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
All I can say is what a mother fucking dumb ass I hope his god damn arms fall off

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
This just shows how badly guys like valentino, saw, and the guy in the picture where raised. They have no values and don't understand the word integrity or work. Why on earth would valentino go around giving dollars to prostitutes in the streets claiming they are doing a good thing??? There is definitely something not right with these cats!

the part regarding hookers can def. be disputed.  there are a ton of so called reputable men with integrity with staure in their communities, they pay for the service of hookers, gamble, drink and so on.  u can say what u want bout gregg anyone can, things may be called into question.  49 states in this country call prostitution illegal, were behind the times and thinking in the scope of the world.  i like to stay neutral, even though i think gregg is a cool & nice guy as most people that know or met him will say.  out of people that know gregg there are very few that have bad words to say of him, people that don't know him may differ.  in terms of the qoute, i'm not deffending anything he does except out of everything he does that can be flamed, the prostitute thing shouldn't be the deform of his character, there's plenty other dirt.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
f**k YOU BIG MOUTH SHIT TALKERS! Look at this guy.Gregg Valentino is my best friend and Im tired of you dumb ass big mouths., Im not sure what this is from but Ive never seen anything like this, my boy GV sent it to me cause some guy sent it to him!

Saw

this guy is last months news...

I bet Gregg gave you the nick name SAW because you are the guy that is going to have to saw his arm off when the gangreen sets in...Thats the only reason Gregg hangs with you...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Girl your just mad that he is a somebody and your a nobody. Do not wish bad on this guy,I think what he has done is crazy but that doesnt mean he deserves ill will from you fools.Im really sick of the constant ill will most of you display, I feel sorry for this man but I also wish him good karma not bad.AND if any of you Knew GV then you would know that he is very easy going and he wouldnt wish bad karma on any of you even though your all internet big mouths who bash him without knowing him.This poor guy here probably doesnt realise what he has done to himself,dont hate ,wish him well.

Hey G., Bobby B., Zac ,Tommy P, Pauly & Gary holla Big S.310lb of tnt! ya know me ,ready to throw down.

you started the hate of this kid by starting the thread calling him gross and what not and now your sticking up for him....Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for this kid when the truck he is pulling actually runs him down and squashes him like the bug he is...

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Gregg is pretty funny. Funny articles. Goodonya Val.
"Shut the F up and train"

spartacus

• Getbig I
Greg is a waste of time.Hes not a bodybuilder, just an body full of oil.Why on earth would he do that to himself and in the eyes of the general public, put his sport in such a bad light.He's a friggin idiot.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
I'm not gonna bash Valentino but for him to blame steroids for those abominations he calls arms just adds fuel to the fire of those assholes who dish out prison sentences just for possessing them! Steroids with moderate use are not harmful! These idiots that do this to themselves, then show up to shows and expo's etc thinking there are mass monsters need shooting!!
Team Efferding