Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Kevin Levrone is making a big mistake - was he right?  (Read 6177 times)

Macrofitter

• Getbig III
  • Dropping Plates looks like an abortion in a thong
Shawn Ray - Kevin Levrone is making a big mistake - was he right?
« on: September 25, 2016, 01:23:34 PM »
Is this delusional retard Levrone going to kill himself now? ???

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
Re: Was SHAWN RAY right after all?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 01:28:54 PM »
Levrone wants follow in ronnies's footsteps..

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 01:36:42 PM »
Fat Shawn Ray with what seems to be abnormally high estrogen levels for a man, will kick the bucket sooner. If I had to predict.

It's not normal for male to be that smooth and have that whale-ish bodytype.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 02:10:01 PM »
shawn is a fat out of shape turn now,

but by all accounts he managed his money well, while on the other hand half of this forum kisses kevins ass, and hes flat ass broke   and had to make a pathetic comeback

to generate some interest in him,

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 02:16:03 PM »
So there's nothing in between, you're either a sandow winner or a pathetic delusional retard. I guess Sergio Oliva was a pathetic delusional retard too for competing in the 80's.

Don't dare doing anything you like to do. Maybe we should restrict professional bodybuilding to just 2 or 3 people.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 02:17:09 PM »
Does shawn ever shut the fuck up and keep his opinion to himself

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 02:26:50 PM »
shawn is a fat out of shape turn now,

but by all accounts he managed his money well, while on the other hand half of this forum kisses kevins ass, and hes flat ass broke   and had to make a pathetic comeback

to generate some interest in him,

That's cause this right here mirrors the majority of getbiggers

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 03:10:32 PM »
That's cause this right here mirrors the majority of getbiggers

ha your right bevo, the guys on here who fabicate stories about there imaginary lives

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 04:22:40 PM »
Does shawn ever shut the fuck up and keep his opinion to himself

No and he shouldn't because he's one of Kevin's good friends.  Not only that, he works for Muscular Development and its his job to have a opinion....and quite frankly, people want to hear his opinion because he's Shawn Ray.....an IFBB bodybuilding legend. 

As far as his opinion is concerned, he's absolutely right....bodybuilding is a very unhealthy sport and its hard on the body.  It doesn't matter who you are.  I get a monthly package of pills from Walgreen's for my efforts along with a lot of bones grinding every time I move.  He especially made a good point about Don Youngblood.  He had everything going for him...A Master Olympia's title, multi-millionaire from his trucking business, a large family and yet he lost his life trying to get bigger for a show that he had no possible chance of winning. 

Kevin needs to hang up those trucks....the body can't handle those professional stacks at 52.  There's a lot of dead bodybuilders as proof from Derrick Whitsett to Hans Hopstaken to Terry Harris.....heck we had a Getbigger IFBB Pro Daniele Seccarecci post up here saying he was going for it and he died....at 33 years old.  This is not even a young man's sport...every competition, people are tickling the Demon Core and eventually you get bit
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 04:28:36 PM »
Shawn can be annoying as fuck sometimes, but he is right about this stuff. These guys are like alcoholics in the sense that they got away from the competing lifestyle for a good reason(it gets fucking riskier and unhealthy, inside and socially) and then after a few years away from the lifestyle they forget why they left it in the first place and start taking the risks again.

Doing that Olympia run was one thing, but to continue this shit is not worth it, no matter the reward.

Stay in decent trt shape and promote the sport/brands etc in other ways
"

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 05:16:59 PM »

No and he shouldn't because he's one of Kevin's good friends.  Not only that, he works for Muscular Development and its his job to have a opinion....and quite frankly, people want to hear his opinion because he's Shawn Ray.....an IFBB bodybuilding legend. 

As far as his opinion is concerned, he's absolutely right....bodybuilding is a very unhealthy sport and its hard on the body.  It doesn't matter who you are.  I get a monthly package of pills from Walgreen's for my efforts along with a lot of bones grinding every time I move.  He especially made a good point about Don Youngblood.  He had everything going for him...A Master Olympia's title, multi-millionaire from his trucking business, a large family and yet he lost his life trying to get bigger for a show that he had no possible chance of winning. 

Kevin needs to hang up those trucks....the body can't handle those professional stacks at 52.  There's a lot of dead bodybuilders as proof from Derrick Whitsett to Hans Hopstaken to Terry Harris.....heck we had a Getbigger IFBB Pro Daniele Seccarecci post up here saying he was going for it and he died....at 33 years old.  This is not even a young man's sport...every competition, people are tickling the Demon Core and eventually you get bit

100% Correct.

If Kevin has a family, then that's all the reason he needs to hang up the thong.  Putting his body through this nonsense at his age is senseless.

He needs to move on.  It's simply not worth it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 05:24:35 PM »
100% Correct.

If Kevin has a family, then that's all the reason he needs to hang up the thong.  Putting his body through this nonsense at his age is senseless.

He needs to move on.  It's simply not worth it.

Yep, he has a 12 yr old son I think. Kevin is one selfish bastard but that's not surprising he's always been like that which is the majority of bbers

Who cares if Shawn is "out of shape" or fat. He's most likely still healthier than 99% of the pros. He was smart enough to get out and start a family and move on regardless of how big of a piece of shit he is, can't say the same about Kevin and that idiot lee priest

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 05:55:38 PM »
Kevin is now gone to the darkside, can see it in his eyes. When he started & announced he was doing the 2016 O, pretty sure it started out as a one off, just to show ppl how to do it right. But now he's gone all in. Money/fame/bishes drunk...

He's got a plethora of young gymbro's drooling over his steroid bloated physique & he can't get enough of it. The money, the fame & every bro telling him to do the 2017 O.....

I think it will come at a price for him.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 05:57:24 PM »
Leroy Colberts prediction will turn out right. He has a choice to get out of it alive.

Kurt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 08:40:33 PM »

I agree about Don Youngblood. He went from out of shape at middle age to pro stacks. That's got to be hard on anyone's system. Every pic of him looked like his blood pressure was through the roof.
Derrick Whitsett is not a good example, as he died at a young age from injuries incurred from a mugging.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Re: Shawn Ray - Kevin Levrone is making a big mistake - was he right?
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 09:19:21 PM »
Shawn is annoying, but he is right about Levrone.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 11:20:18 PM »
interesting how nearly everyone in this thread is a doctor and an expert on steroids  ::)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 12:23:09 AM »
Shaun should concentrate on perfecting his "douche wearing sunglasses indoors" look.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 12:28:46 AM »
interesting how nearly everyone in this thread is a doctor and an expert on steroids  ::)

Don't need to be a rocket scientist to know they will fuck you up permanently at any age, never mind being >50yrs old..

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 12:30:20 AM »
Don't need to be a rocket scientist to know they will fuck you up permanently at any age, never mind being >50yrs old..

how do you know this?

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2016, 12:32:17 AM »
how do you know this?

Feeling guilty about something you need to get off your chest ? I'm here to help if you need it...

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2016, 12:45:05 AM »
Is this delusional retard Levrone going to kill himself now? ???

Shawn's just pissed off he didn't get the exclusive. As long as Kev does was the best '90's guys did and only does a couple of low level cycles a year, he'll be ok. If I was him though I'd go natural, keep the conditioning and keep promoting the brand as he is in Europe now.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2016, 01:38:21 AM »
hate to say it but shawn was right

i almost cried when i saw him on stage and it was mostly because he wasn't what he used to be, it was like going a decade without seeing your long lost love only when you were finally reunited she looked much older and 50 pounds heavier

i don't need to see jabronies i've never heard of place ahead of him again, it's like seeing that fat white guy that beat tyson in 5 rounds his last fight

when you see him at that convention though, it isn't hard to see why he wanted to comeback with all those dudes and hot babes wanting a picture with him, i'm sure it makes him feel like it's the 90's all over again because he still looks amazing just not good enough for the O

E
E

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2016, 01:53:31 AM »
Feeling guilty about something you need to get off your chest ? I'm here to help if you need it...

and yet nearly everyone who ever competed in mr olympia is still around

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2016, 02:25:22 AM »
At his age, injuries just don't go away with therapy. He will most likely tore the pec again and worsen his quad tendinitis.