Author Topic: Average IQ in Mexico  (Read 11386 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Average IQ in Mexico
« on: September 30, 2016, 01:28:07 AM »
Ψ

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
Re: Average IQ in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 01:30:48 AM »
Chinese at the top.

Food for thought.
©

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 01:31:57 AM »
Stefan Molyneux The Hatred Of Low IQ Minorities For Whites

Ψ

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 01:33:41 AM »
Stefan Molyneux The Hatred Of Low IQ Minorities For Whites

So, ... this is your agenda?
©

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 01:34:30 AM »
Ψ

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 01:38:53 AM »
Can somebody just ban this loser. Every thread is about race because as usual this guy is a loser in life so the only way he feels superior is race related.

Alot like Irish Dave with whom I am still waiting for proof of his successful life.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 01:40:19 AM »
Can somebody just ban this loser. Every thread is about race because as usual this guy is a loser in life so the only way he feels superior is race related.

Very good observation.
©

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 01:41:32 AM »

Alot like Irish Dave with whom I am still waiting for proof of his successful life.

Says the guy with the username "Supreme Being" lol I think this video may have made you feel VERY butt hurt lol - but then you never watched it did you?  Cos you don't really think to deeply or feel the need to know the facts do you?
Ψ

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 01:44:56 AM »
Why would I watch dumb shit about IQ in Mexico. Does it make you feel superior knowing you have a higher IQ than guys in Mexico, hope that helps when you are flipping burgers.

I guarantee you are a loser in life who vents his frustration on the Internet.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 01:47:14 AM »
Why would I watch dumb shit about IQ in Mexico. Does it make you feel superior knowing you have a higher IQ than guys in Mexico, hope that helps when you are flipping burgers.

I guarantee you are a loser in life who vents his frustration on the Internet.

It is a fascinating video that addresses issues which are HUGE in the social and political climate atm.

I would argue that is why it is relevant and interesting.

BUT I suspect that is lost on you, as you are probably on the challenged end of the spectrum and have nothing of value to add here.
Ψ

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 01:51:33 AM »
Are you for real? Every one of your threads is about race and I can see right through people like you. Typical shitty life loser.

Just read any of my posts, trust me your IQ nor intelligence or success is even close to my level. Moreover, I havr provided proof of this after my last argument with another resident racist loser Irish Dave - just ask BigMC.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2016, 01:55:11 AM »
Are you for real? Every one of your threads is about race and I can see right through people like you. Typical shitty life loser.

Just read any of my posts, trust me your IQ nor intelligence or success is even close to my level. Moreover, I havr provided proof of this after my last argument with another resident racist loser Irish Dave - just ask BigMC.

I could simply list my last 10 threads and prove that that statement is crap.

Gee you really are dumb aren't you.

Ψ

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2016, 01:57:06 AM »
What is your profession in the real world? Just be honest.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2016, 01:59:45 AM »
Most likely...

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2016, 02:01:05 AM »
My last 10 threads:

Average IQ in Mexico - race based
When Europeans colonised the world... - race based

Average IQ of getbiggers?  - non race based
Popular saying in China - not racist in any way - if anything negative to Americans
rows for thickness - pull downs for width - non race based
Monica Brandt appreciation thread - non race based
Protein brahs on Fear the Walking Dead - non race based
Jason Genova does signing of photos for fans at club - non race based
bodybuilding.com should be banned by the feds - non race based
Question for getbiggers about their moms... - non race based

now why don't you shut up before you embarrass your self further Supreme Being  ::)

Ψ

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2016, 02:02:53 AM »
Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ so it's no surprise they are some of the top earners...High IQ is directly correlated to income I don't see this fact as racist. This is not to say that there aren't high IQ men and women in all races..look up Thomas Sowell, Booker t Washington, James Baldwin etc. for eg ... IQ is just an over view. The sooner we learn to accept the differences between races the better and the sooner we can work on narrowing the IQ gap.

In the NBA blacks dominate - There are a few very tall Chinese players... but telling all Asians it's because you are discriminate against will just cause frustration and resentment....  

Simply putting Asians on a basketball court and forcing an Asian quota in the NBA won't make asians taller over time...accept we all have limitations and a certain capacity, be happy, do something you are good at and enjoy it.

it may make people feel better but This "everyone is equal and if you aren't it's because of discrimination" thing is a crock of shit.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2016, 02:05:46 AM »
Don't play stupid. I have been a member on this board for so long and usually check in and lurk every couple of days and majority of your posts are about race.

We all have a tendency towards being racist especially when we are younger (i certainly did to some degree) but as you progress in life you tend to grow up and realise hate and bigotry is not going to get you anywhere. Moreover, most successful people (non-sociopaths anyway) just don't have that much hate in them as they tend to be content and happy with their own lives.

Just grow up a little mate and realise that just because your white does not make you superior to a successful black/Mexican man.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2016, 02:12:57 AM »
Don't play stupid. I have been a member on this board for so long and usually check in and lurk every couple of days and majority of your posts are about race.

We all have a tendency towards being racist especially when we are younger (i certainly did to some degree) but as you progress in life you tend to grow up and realise hate and bigotry is not going to get you anywhere. Moreover, most successful people (non-sociopaths anyway) just don't have that much hate in them as they tend to be content and happy with their own lives.

Just grow up a little mate and realise that just because your white does not make you superior to a successful black/Mexican man.

Thanks for clearing that up Dr. Buritorius "Illuminus" *.

* censored  :o

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2016, 02:14:18 AM »

In MY younger years I was someone who actually actively defended minorities.

The political climate in the USA and Europe today is very ANTI-WHITE and my posts regarding race are a counter balance to that.  No apologies.

Added to that, the majority of my negative racial posts here are responses to racist blacks like Saint Anger and company.  No apologies.

I don't consider myself superior to anybody based on the color of my skin.
Ψ

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2016, 02:17:17 AM »

Not sure if you are addressing me?

No doubt there are individual in other races that are far smarter than me, I look up to them. I’m not butt hurt as a white that east Asians and Jews have higher IQ than whites do.

What  I'm saying is due to cultural upbringing, poor nutrition, single parenting, perhaps genetics no one knows overall there is a difference in IQ between races,

Yes,  It's controversial but it's a fact.  deal with it.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2016, 02:17:30 AM »
So you think its harder being a White man in US and Europe than a coloured man? If so you are extremely delusional.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2016, 02:18:19 AM »
I don't consider myself superior to anybody based on the color of my skin.

I guess that puts you above 88.
©

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2016, 02:19:49 AM »
Not sure if you are addressing me?

I’m no racist I just enjoy facts… no doubt there are individual in other races that are far smarter than me, I look up to them. I’m not butt hurt as a white that east Asians and Jews have higher IQ than whites do.

What  I'm saying is due to cultural upbringing, poor nutrition, single parenting, perhaps genetics no one knows overall there is a difference in IQ between races,

Yes,  It's controversial but it's a fact.  deal with it.

No im not addressing you. What you are mentioning regarding IQ and how we are not all the same is not ground breaking nor profound. Everyone with some logic knows this. I really am not getting into this debate as i do not disagree with the majority of your statements - i don't even have time to respond to them actually.

My only post is to Muscleman who is always talking about race and it starts to get real negative and annoying hearing racist comments all the time.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2016, 02:20:19 AM »
So you think its harder being a White man in US and Europe than a coloured man? If so you are extremely delusional.

If you believe it is...then it is.

If you believe it isn't...then it isn't.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2016, 02:26:32 AM »

I never said that.  If you think that I said that then you have reading comprehension issues.
Ψ