Author Topic: Asking for some traning advice..... please  (Read 4933 times)

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
Re: Asking for some traning advice..... please
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 09:38:38 PM »
haha wow hes a member of the SQUAD.. like I said before I could care less what someone says on the net, on any topic its not gonna effect me at all one way or the other, be nice or be a ass im not here to make friends and pretend im popular... Im here for information... nothing else.

Im hardly gonna be for forgiveness for pointing out how stupid someone is... So go ahead and say shit all you want, on any posts I make... its actually entertaining. I might come back more often now to get a laugh.. it seems other people are enjoying it too...

Im not even gonna dignify your attempted insults by trying to say anything back cause there just too good for me to retaliate to, I mean changing the last part of my name and adding another word to make it into something else is just too much for me to compete with. Your just too quick witted and far too mature for me to even try go against in a insult war.

X

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2006, 10:01:06 PM »
I'm afraid my hunger for the cock has gotten the best of me...won't someone please let me be their personal cum dumpster?

X

what are you saying mantwat?

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2006, 10:12:19 PM »
haha wow another great insult.. Your just too good.

You remind me of myself and all the other kids when I was in jr high.. dumb and arragoant just making gay jokes about everything. Now thought ive got better things to consume my time and better things to make my day other than trying to insult someone.. and I say trying cause your talk is just plain weak. The sad thing is your probably double my age and still have nothing better in your life other than acting hard on the net.

X

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2006, 10:13:15 PM »
haha wow another great insult.. Your just too good.

You remind me of myself and all the other kids when I was in jr high.. dumb and arragoant just making gay jokes about everything. Now thought ive got better things to consume my time and better things to make my day other than trying to insult someone.. and I say trying cause your talk is just plain weak. The sad thing is your probably double my age and still have nothing better in your life other than acting hard on the net.

X

Meltdown ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2006, 04:02:43 PM »
masterbater_x is clearly, to everyone's eyes, a god damned muscle bear balloon knot tickler