Author Topic: People can leave a lecture if they are "triggered"  (Read 4331 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: People can leave a lecture if they are "triggered"
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2016, 07:42:21 PM »
Millennials.  Traumatized by any information or opinions that conflict with their worldview.  Worthless cowards.  Reality is scary!  Boo hoo.

Couple chicks in there with decent asses.

Could probably make a case for sustainable anal....no condom saves rubber trees

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2016, 08:31:43 AM »

I blame gaming. That's right, I said it. This generation grew up with games where you get endless do-overs, limitless skins to change an entire world into exactly what you want, and where they get to pick and choose exactly what person they get to be. No wonder reality is a disappointment for them.

The Donkey Kong generation at least learned that to 'git gud' you would just have to play the same boring game thousands of times. Actually not such a bad life lesson.
I think you're grossly overestimating then number  of chicks who played videogames. I didn't know any.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2016, 10:51:24 PM »
The pussification continues:

U of Florida offers 24/7 counseling for students ‘troubled’ by Halloween costumes

http://gatortimes.ufl.edu/2016/10/10/halloween-costume-choices-4/

October brings fall weather and Halloween. If you choose to participate in Halloween activities, we encourage you to think about your choices of costumes and themes. Some Halloween costumes reinforce stereotypes of particular races, genders, cultures, or religions. Regardless of intent, these costumes can perpetuate negative stereotypes, causing harm and offense to groups of people. Also, keep in mind that social media posts can have a long-term impact on your personal and professional reputation. The University of Florida’s Division of Student Affairs Diversity and Social Justice Statement reminds us that UF fosters a community that values and respects diversity. An inclusive definition of diversity recognizes the variety of personal and social experiences that make individuals and communities different from one another.

"Diversity and social justice statement"...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2016, 10:52:27 PM »
I think you're grossly overestimating then number  of chicks who played videogames. I didn't know any.

Link?
Q

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2016, 11:35:23 PM »
Couple chicks in there with decent asses.

Could probably make a case for sustainable anal....no condom saves rubber trees

^^ any reason why the dude on the bottom left actually pulled his jeans down before putting his head in the sand? WTAF is this protest anyway? looks like Australia (maybe).

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2016, 11:59:55 PM »
^^ any reason why the dude on the bottom left actually pulled his jeans down before putting his head in the sand? WTAF is this protest anyway? looks like Australia (maybe).

Haha yes, and the fellow on the right followed suite.
Q