Author Topic: The Official "Why would you vote for Hillary Clinton" Thread  (Read 8833 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The Official "Why would you vote for Hillary Clinton" Thread
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2016, 03:13:36 PM »
50% of the country is on welfare?

You people are really lazy

Why do you suppose that is?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2016, 11:43:34 AM »
Why do you suppose that is?

It must be all those lazy blacks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2016, 11:54:34 AM »

It must be all those lazy blacks.

you only are getting this now?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2016, 12:30:17 PM »
Looks like Hillary has gone into hiding again to "Prepare" for the debate. She has Obama and his wife doing the heavy lifting.

Meanwhile, Trump is out giving speeches and holding rallies.

Trump is 100% correct about Hillary not having the stamina for the job.

I agree that she doesn't have the stamina for the job but in my opinion there is a different reason for her going into hiding.

Clinton and her people know that the more the public sees Hillary, the less they like her.  This is just a fact.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2016, 12:39:56 PM »
I agree that she doesn't have the stamina for the job but in my opinion there is a different reason for her going into hiding.

Clinton and her people know that the more the public sees Hillary, the less they like her.  This is just a fact.

I agree.  She is also just letting the MSM trash Trump.  Huge advantage that every Democrat nominee has in presidential elections. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2016, 02:57:52 PM »

Clinton and her people know that the more the public sees Hillary, the less they like her.
  This is just a fact.

Hard to argue here.

The only thing Hillary got going for her is that she is not Trump.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2016, 05:04:10 PM »
You'd vote for her because, in this election, she is by far the best suited for the job.

Trump is a thin skinned, not very intelligent, with the temperament of an 8 year old.

Does anyone think he knows more about ISIS than the generals? You probably do!!!!

He is not presidential to anyone except his legion of mostly uneducated supporters, who, like you, never bother to fact check & blindly believe what he says as the gospel.

You've clearly shown yourself to be the stereotypical card carrying member of the 'basket of deplorables' with your ignorant posts & views on how your 'merica should be. You know, where gays & blacks know their place.

There are enough of you to cause a raucous, but not enough to make him win.

But then again, he doesn't want to win. Never did.

He was in it for a little fun & free publicity & it got away from him & took on a life of it's own.

Stay tuned for Trump TV in 2017.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2016, 05:09:34 PM »
So you can't answer either. Saying she's the best choice without an explaination then bagging on Trump for the rest of the post isn't an answer. Try again. Reference the first post.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2016, 05:18:35 PM »
So you can't answer either. Saying she's the best choice without an explaination then bagging on Trump for the rest of the post isn't an answer. Try again. Reference the first post.

What you are you a moron? Read the post & digest it without the republican goggles.

You'd pick someone with no experience & the temperament of a kid to someone who was secretary of state, a congress woman with 30+ years experience?

That says it all 'coach'.

I don't care who you vote for. From your posts, you'd vote republican no matter who was running, because you're just dumb. Really really dumb....& probably a little fruity.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2016, 06:46:27 PM »
What you are you a moron? Read the post & digest it without the republican goggles.

You'd pick someone with no experience & the temperament of a kid to someone who was secretary of state, a congress woman with 30+ years experience?

That says it all 'coach'.

I don't care who you vote for. From your posts, you'd vote republican no matter who was running, because you're just dumb. Really really dumb....& probably a little fruity.

Her 30 years of "experience" has got us where? There is a difference between of 30 years of success and 30 years of failing and if you want to get a little more precise it's more like 20 or less. She's where she is because she rode her husbands coattails not because she earned it.

["but despite her lying to congress (emails, Benghazi, etc) and the recent Wikileaks dump and her record in the past 30+ years, obstruction of justice, etc why would vote for her? I'm looking for policy not bullshit".][/b]

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2016, 07:14:49 PM »
The job of any career politician is to both assure that they are most qualified due to experience, as well as make it known that "this upcoming term" is the one when they are really going to do something for their constituents. People are stupid for not noticing this over and over and over again.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2016, 11:30:09 PM »
Because the talking heads on TV said so?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2016, 11:34:43 PM »
Her 30 years of "experience" has got us where? There is a difference between of 30 years of success and 30 years of failing and if you want to get a little more precise it's more like 20 or less. She's where she is because she rode her husbands coattails not because she earned it.

["but despite her lying to congress (emails, Benghazi, etc) and the recent Wikileaks dump and her record in the past 30+ years, obstruction of justice, etc why would vote for her? I'm looking for policy not bullshit".][/b]

You're such a sad little republican stereotype.

Of course she didn't earn anything, she rode on the coattails of her man.

You're just a blind lemming with no real knowledge, nor do you care to actually know the facts.

That them there facts make little coach's head hurt.

It's easier to just repeat what others tell you is true, isn't it coach?

I used to think you're just trolling, but sadly, you're just a dumb hick with a gym whistle around your red neck.

Try not to melt down come Nov 8th. The blacks & gays will take over & come for your guns & your wife.  :-*

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2016, 11:37:54 PM »
You're such a sad little republican stereotype.

Of course she didn't earn anything, she rode on the coattails of her man.

You're just a blind lemming with no real knowledge, nor do you care to actually know the facts.

That them there facts make little coach's head hurt.

It's easier to just repeat what others tell you is true, isn't it coach?

I used to think you're just trolling, but sadly, you're just a dumb hick with a gym whistle around your red neck.

Try not to melt down come Nov 8th. The blacks & gays will take over & come for your guns & your wife.  :-*

Still skating....geezuz, can't i get a straight answer from anyone?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2016, 03:09:03 AM »
Hillary is OK with Gays being tossed off buildings as long as she is gets cash from the tossers

Hillary is fine with starting riots at rallies, inciting race wars, as long as it benefits her

Hillary is OK with selling out the US Government as along as it pads her bank account

Hillary is OK with selling the Uranium of the United States to Russia, a nation she wants to start nuclear war with

Hillary is OK with crushing skulls of babies - as long as it's the "choice" of the mother, the fully viable child has no choice

Hillary is OK with and laughs about fatally overthrowing foreign leaders, whether it destabilizes that country/region or not

Hillary is OK wit RAPE as long as your name is #BillClintonIsARapist

Hillary is fine with ignoring pleas for help from Ambassadors, allowing them to be tortured and dragged thru the streets, because an internet video offended a religion

Hillary is fine with supplying health care and jobs to foreigners who kill and rape, because we are a nation that is "good"

Hillary wants to start a nuclear war with Russia because she doesn't like Putin. In 4 minutes it'll be over for everyone

Hillary is fine with sending your children and grandchildren off to fight and die in pointless wars she helped start
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2016, 03:25:00 AM »
Bingo

Hillary is OK with Gays being tossed off buildings as long as she is gets cash from the tossers

Hillary is fine with starting riots at rallies, inciting race wars, as long as it benefits her

Hillary is OK with selling out the US Government as along as it pads her bank account

Hillary is OK with selling the Uranium of the United States to Russia, a nation she wants to start nuclear war with

Hillary is OK with crushing skulls of babies - as long as it's the "choice" of the mother, the fully viable child has no choice

Hillary is OK with and laughs about fatally overthrowing foreign leaders, whether it destabilizes that country/region or not

Hillary is OK wit RAPE as long as your name is #BillClintonIsARapist

Hillary is fine with ignoring pleas for help from Ambassadors, allowing them to be tortured and dragged thru the streets, because an internet video offended a religion

Hillary is fine with supplying health care and jobs to foreigners who kill and rape, because we are a nation that is "good"

Hillary wants to start a nuclear war with Russia because she doesn't like Putin. In 4 minutes it'll be over for everyone

Hillary is fine with sending your children and grandchildren off to fight and die in pointless wars she helped start

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2016, 09:01:34 PM »
At the expense of being torn apart by Coach and Soul Crusher and being called a liberal maggot...

I am voting for Hillary Clinton....  

However, I don't fit into any of the following criteria:

I'm not Black, I'm not LGBT, I'm not a young millenial chick, I'm not a govt worker, I'm not a defense contractor, I'm not a wall street billionaire, I'm not in academia.

So what am I?  I'm  a hard working American with a great job at a global Software company. And I'm a holder of 3 engineering degrees (In case anyone wants to question my level of education here).  I'm not on welfare, I don't have any student loans, and I have a absolutely ZERO DEBT, aside from my car loan (which come on... its 1.99% APR - who'd turn that down :-))

So why am I voting for Hillary...

She has 30 years of experience under her belt, most notably as secretary of state, senator... and I guess first lady (though I don't know what that really entails and if it should really count here).... this is what it takes to be president...  I don't believe in the mantra of... any old jolly joe schmoe can be President, I want the person in the position to know what the fuck they are doing, to have the experience, the knowledge, and the sense of diplomacy to run this super power.

She has established connections with a number of foreign leaders, and we need that if we are to peacefully cooperate with.... you know.... the rest of the world!  She's seen and been involved in of a number of international engagements that have been critical for America and world peace.

I consider myself a liberal democrat (My wife thinks otherwise) but I'm quite liberal in my thinking, but I wouldn't ever be opposed to crossing party lines, if it was the right person.  Just so happens I believe Hillary Clinton is the right person.

And if you bring up the Emails - once again, the FBI has stated she has not done anything criminal - this isn't some small county court... this is the highest law enforcement agency in the country.

Now Coach - since you asked this question, lets turn it around on you... without bringing up Hillary - why are you voting for Donald Trump?  (Because all of your post seem to bring up Hillary) ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2016, 09:39:31 PM »
At the expense of being torn apart by Coach and Soul Crusher and being called a liberal maggot...

I'm not Black, I'm not LGBT, I'm not a young millenial chick, I'm not a govt worker, I'm not a defense contractor, I'm not a wall street billionaire, I'm not in academia.

So what am I?  I'm  a hard working American with a great job at a global Software company. And I'm a holder of 3 engineering degrees (In case anyone wants to question my level of education here).  I'm not on welfare, I don't have any student loans, and I have a absolutely ZERO DEBT, aside from my car loan (which come on... its 1.99% APR - who'd turn that down :-))

She has 30 years of experience under her belt, most notably as secretary of state, senator... and I guess first lady (though I don't know what that really entails and if it should really count here).... this is what it takes to be president...  I don't believe in the mantra of... any old jolly joe schmoe can be President, I want the person in the position to know what the fuck they are doing, to have the experience, the knowledge, and the sense of diplomacy to run this super power.

She has established connections with a number of foreign leaders, and we need that if we are to peacefully cooperate with.... you know.... the rest of the world!  She's seen and been involved in of a number of international engagements that have been critical for America and world peace.

I consider myself a liberal democrat (My wife thinks otherwise) but I'm quite liberal in my thinking, but I wouldn't ever be opposed to crossing party lines, if it was the right person.  Just so happens I believe Hillary Clinton is the right person.

And if you bring up the Emails - once again, the FBI has stated she has not done anything criminal - this isn't some small county court... this is the highest law enforcement agency in the country.

Now Coach - since you asked this question, lets turn it around on you... without bringing up Hillary - why are you voting for Donald Trump?  (Because all of your post seem to bring up Hillary) ;D

30 years virtually ZERO accomplishments. 

Established connections are a HUGE problem.

I suggest you get to reading Wikileaks.  She belongs in prison.  You still have time to re-think your vote.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2016, 09:43:27 PM »

I googled "Hillary Clinton Accomplishments" in order to get a list of things Hillary's campaign is claiming she has actually done, and wow was I in for a treat. I found her official site and official list of accomplishments (not linked for obvious reasons) Let's see some highlights:

4. Told the world that “women’s rights are human rights.

And then promptly funded her campaign with laundered Saudi money.

5. Stood up for LGBT rights at home and abroad.

AHahahAHAhaha Christ. This woman opposed gay marriage, married the man who had signed DOMA, and then funded her campaign with laundered Saudi money.

7. Negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

Seriously? You mean the ceasefire that was violated hundreds of times? What an historic achievement, you drafted a worthless document that was roundly ignored.

But really, my favorite has to be...

1. Fought for children and families for 40 years and counting.

What an utterly meaningless platitude. This woman has been in or around politics for decades and her list contains exactly two specific legislative accomplishments; CHIP and First Responders Health Care, which was wholly inadequate and failed to actually provide consistent ongoing health care to said responders.

That's it, folks. That's the summary of 40 years of "achievement."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2016, 09:44:37 PM »
Her major accomplishment is getting away with corruption

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2016, 05:01:49 AM »

One the "Connections" was accepting a 12 Million dollar "gift" from the King of Morocco while she was Secretary of State, a clear conflict of interest.

This is the latest in a long line of disclosures which clearly show her unfit to be anywhere near the White House. The only reason anyone would vote for her is that they are a

https://www.google.com/amp/townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/10/21/clinton-foundation-hillary-the-king-of-morocco-and-12-million-n2235684%3famp=true?client=safari

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2016, 05:19:10 AM »

I still cant figure how you libs can type with your heads stuck so far up your asses... I hope your great job pay is going to still be great after paying for the welfare of millions of unvetted refugees from every third world garbage country on the planet.. trump= clean up Washington of corruption, boarder security, lower taxes, no more Obama care, better shot at good economy, stronger military, pride in america and most importantly, AMERICA FIRST.... but you are right, Hillary has more experience.. Iraq, Libya, Bengazi, iran deal, creating zero jobs in ny when she was senator, and just plain bad judgment.. lets not forget ISIS... vote for corruption and failure brother.. its still your right.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2016, 07:09:49 AM »

Congrats - and be prepared to pay a shit load more taxes.

She has 30 years of experience under her belt, most notably as secretary of state, senator... and I guess first lady (though I don't know what that really entails and if it should really count here)....

AND SHE WAS HORRIBLE AT EVERY SINGLE POSITION.  AS SOS SHE WAS AN IS A MISERABLE FAILURE.  EVERYTHING SHE TOUCHED TURNED TO SHIT. 

this is what it takes to be president...  

REAGAN WAS A GREAT PRESIDENT WITH NONE OF THAT AND OBAMA HAD ZERO RECORD AND IM SURE YOU THINK HE IS GREAT. 

I don't believe in the mantra of... any old jolly joe schmoe can be President, I want the person in the position to know what the fuck they are doing, to have the experience, the knowledge, and the sense of diplomacy to run this super power.

AND THAT PERSON IS NOT HILLARY - IF ANYTHING SHE HAS SHOWN IN EACH POSITION THAT IN FACT SHE IS NOT CAPABLE OR QUALIFIED.

She has established connections with a number of foreign leaders, and we need that if we are to peacefully cooperate with.... you know.... the rest of the world!  

LIKE THE KING OF MORRACO SHE SOLICITED 12 MILL FOR THE FOUNDATION?  LIKE THE RUSSIAN RESET NOW IN SHAMBLES?  OR GADAFI SHE LAUGHED ABOUT KILLING? 

OR THE OTHER CRAP HOLES IN THE MIDDLE EAST SHE TOOK MILLIONS FROM AND OWES FAVORS NOW? 

She's seen and been involved in of a number of international engagements that have been critical for America and world peace.

AND EVERYONE RESULTED IN A COMPLETE DISASTER. 

BECAUSE YOU ARE DUMB. 

LMFAO - REALLY? 

WIKILEAKS HAS SHOWN SUBSEQUENT TO COMEYS' DECISION SHE LIED TO THE FBI ABOUT NOT KNOWING ABOUT THE DELTIONS AND SHE WITHHELD DOCUMENTS WHILE UNDER SUBPOENA. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2016, 10:51:33 AM »

True she does have 30 years of experience but her experience has gotten this country into a lot of trouble from a military standpoint and it shows with her dealings with other countries that's left us wide open for security risks. #1 job of a president is to protect the country and neither Obama or her did that. After all, she was the Secretary of State. Just because she's been around for 30 years doesn't mean she can do an effective job...clearly.  

And what kind of positive changes has that brought us as a country?

The emails have to be brought up because she's literally been exposed with hard evidence. The FBI has also been proven to be corrupt as well, if Comey admitted publicly that she had top secret classified emails after she said she didn't before congress, she lied to congress which a crime in itself.  

1. Trump was definitely not my first choice and just up until a 2-3 months ago I was still on the fence of whether to vote for him or not vote at all. Voting for Hillary never even entered my mind. That being said, even though some think he's an ego maniac, I see him as your typical "Type-A" personality who doesn't give up, just about everything as to be precise and done right. I do not think hes republican but I agree with almost all of his policy ideas. I for one don't want to pay higher taxes, I do not want open boarders but I'm not against good hard working people that want to come here to better their lives and their families lives muslim or otherwise as long AS THEY GO THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS AND COME OVER LEGALLY and yes, because the way the world works now, thorough vetting. Also, being a businessman and not a politician, he knows how to keep the jobs here and understands that big companies are leaving this country because of intense regulations and big corporate taxes, that part is insane. You keep killing the bottomlines of companies that leaves less to reinvest which leads to killing a work force and essentially killing growth which leaves us to the problems we have now. There is a a lot more but thats in in a nutshell

I don't jump on people unless I'm provoked, I know you're not that way and have always been respectful to everyone.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2016, 11:26:07 AM »
Well...

I hope we can all still be friends when Hillary wins this year ;D