Author Topic: Winter plans  (Read 9149 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Re: Winter plans
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 07:25:41 PM »
I have been pushing test pretty high. I got to say from here on now I will always run high test. What an incredible thickness I have now. I bought 400 amps of test cyp and prop. Stacking real good up :)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2016, 05:08:45 AM »
since my bloodwork looked pretty good i decided to take things up a notch
1g test E
1g tren ace
1g NPP
700mg mast prop
30mg m1t ed (added 3 days ago), will run m1t for a 10 days, then sdrol for 10 days, then methyltren for 10 days
cant decide which one of these is my favorite so i just run them successively. gotta confuse the body, right babe?
15mg MK677
20iu slin pre WO
50mcg t3 + ancillaries

planning to hit 225-230 until new year, sitting at 215 right now

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2016, 07:33:57 AM »
1g test E
1g tren ace
1g NPP
700mg mast prop
30mg m1t ed (added 3 days ago), will run m1t for a 10 days, then sdrol for 10 days, then methyltren for 10 days
cant decide which one of these is my favorite so i just run them successively. gotta confuse the body, right babe?
15mg MK677
20iu slin pre WO
50mcg t3 + ancillaries

sheeeeeeiiiiiit

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2016, 10:57:41 AM »
1g test E
1g tren ace
1g NPP
700mg mast prop
15mg MK677
20iu slin pre WO
50mcg t3 + ancillaries

At least you won't have a high heating bill during the Winter.  However, constantly washing your sheets and shirts may offset the savings.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2016, 11:43:48 AM »
oh well ive ran tren for a year straight, at this point im pretty much immune to the sides.. OR ive just gotten used to em lol

the sweating isnt THAT bad anymore
at least theres no puddle of sweat building up between my titties at night that i have to pour out to the side every hour as when i first ran tren lol
i still wake up every 90 minutes on point though, which sucks. but thanks to the MK677 my sleep is still restful enough, doesnt matter if i sleep 6 hours or 10

what pisses me off most is the bloated stomach feeling tren gives me... always had digestive issues on tren and the more food i pound the worse it gets...
t3 alleviates that a bit, but not completely

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2016, 07:13:57 PM »
1g test E
1g tren ace
1g NPP
700mg mast prop
15mg MK677
20iu slin pre WO
50mcg t3 + ancillaries

That's a sexy ass cycle. Can't wait to throw in tren

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2016, 11:26:55 AM »
1g test E
1g tren ace
1g NPP
700mg mast prop
15mg MK677
20iu slin pre WO
50mcg t3 + ancillaries

Do you plan to use this dose forever? My main objection with using high doses is that I don't plan to use them forever, and what I've built on the high doses will inevitably melt away, so right now I'm experimenting with just using 500mg test a week and run that forever

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2016, 01:30:49 PM »
Do you plan to use this dose forever? My main objection with using high doses is that I don't plan to use them forever, and what I've built on the high doses will inevitably melt away, so right now I'm experimenting with just using 500mg test a week and run that forever
well i probably wont run 4g AAS a week forever lol even though my bloodwork is fine
however i cant stand stagnation... i go to the gym to make progress, not to stay the same

i see it that way:
it doesnt take much to hold on to muscle mass...
however building it takes high doses of AAS+food AND holding on to it on a deficit takes high doses of AAS (depending on bf and how small your food intake is)
you can hold much more muscle mass on 500mg test than you can build on 500mg test imo.
i wouldnt even try to gain anything on 500mg test personally.. id consider that a waste of time..
BUT you can probably hold on to the raw mass you built on 2-3g of gear on just 500mg test alone... as long as you dont run a deficit and still lift heavy
you wont keep the strength nor the look, but youll keep a great deal of the dry lean mass.

a long term feel good stack would be a mix of what im running but at a fraction of the doses im on right now
i always feel my best on a couple hundred mgs mixed AAS... and thats actually what i usually run when cutting
like 200-300 test (simply for the libido), 200 tren (for the look and metabolic benefits), 200 mast/dht (libido, wellbeing)
maybe add 200 npp (for joints if lifting heavy)
add a bit of t3 and thats it, nothing else
im pretty sure i could run that infinitely with perfect bloodwork, but everyone is different in that regard.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2016, 06:40:04 PM »
well i probably wont run 4g AAS a week forever lol even though my bloodwork is fine
however i cant stand stagnation... i go to the gym to make progress, not to stay the same

i see it that way:
however building it takes high doses of AAS+food AND holding on to it on a deficit takes high doses of AAS (depending on bf and how small your food intake is)
you can hold much more muscle mass on 500mg test than you can build on 500mg test imo.
i wouldnt even try to gain anything on 500mg test personally.. id consider that a waste of time..
BUT you can probably hold on to the raw mass you built on 2-3g of gear on just 500mg test alone... as long as you dont run a deficit and still lift heavy
you wont keep the strength nor the look, but youll keep a great deal of the dry lean mass.

a long term feel good stack would be a mix of what im running but at a fraction of the doses im on right now
i always feel my best on a couple hundred mgs mixed AAS... and thats actually what i usually run when cutting
like 200-300 test (simply for the libido), 200 tren (for the look and metabolic benefits), 200 mast/dht (libido, wellbeing)
im pretty sure i could run that infinitely with perfect bloodwork, but everyone is different in that regard.

You say lifting heavy. I know everyone different, but I really started to get the thickness and muscle mass when I stopped counting the reps and lowered the weight and really focus on the muscle.. I never go under 10 rep

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2016, 07:19:12 PM »

i see it that way:

ah ok thanks, i might do a blast again next year, when finances allow. A lot of it is psychological too, you know what I mean? You blast big doses and get used to the look, then you lower doses and lose it, it can mess with your head, i guess the more you possess the more you stand to lose, kind of like how the penniless guy doesn't have any money to worry about, whereas the billionaire has to constantly manage his money

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2016, 09:01:12 PM »
ah ok thanks, i might do a blast again next year, when finances allow. A lot of it is psychological too, you know what I mean? You blast big doses and get used to the look, then you lower doses and lose it, it can mess with your head, i guess the more you possess the more you stand to lose, kind of like how the penniless guy doesn't have any money to worry about, whereas the billionaire has to constantly manage his money

yeah, but "that look" doesnt take much either...i mean, run 200mg tren a week and you have "that look". its just hard to still look good when pounding a shitton of calories...
i actually like my look the most when im on low calories and tren
not big, but really seperated... looks the best. but you simply cant get bigger on that.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2016, 02:33:58 PM »
1g test E
1g tren ace
1g NPP
700mg mast prop
15mg MK677
20iu slin pre WO
50mcg t3 + ancillaries

how do you get all that oil in... are you pinning with 25g needles daily?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2016, 02:21:42 AM »
how do you get all that oil in... are you pinning with 25g needles daily?
yup 5ml daily
delts, quads, glutes, ventroglutes, lats

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2016, 11:08:49 PM »
yup 5ml daily
delts, quads, glutes, ventroglutes, lats

WOW.. 2ml a day is too much for me. Thats crazy. I guess thats what separates the kids from the big boys. I assume shots are split in half so two shots ever day. Maniac  :o

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2016, 01:18:02 AM »
WOW.. 2ml a day is too much for me. Thats crazy. I guess thats what separates the kids from the big boys. I assume shots are split in half so two shots ever day. Maniac  :o
no, why would they... 5ml fits in every muscle group easily ;)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2016, 04:37:01 PM »
Going to cruise on 400mg test until January 1st (going to take a week off of lifting over Christmas time to travel to see family) then I will start my blast. Either test, deca, and anadrol, or test, tren, and anadrol.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2016, 09:32:42 AM »
1g/week of a certain main guys test cyp/test enan mix.
900mg/week of  Nandrolone Deca
25microgram/day of T3
100mg/day Anadrol
60mg/day of Dianabol
Proviron, Clomid, and Arimidex mixed in at diff dosages and timing. May add in Superdrol if I can't find the right source who can accurately dose and has good Superdrol. There has been some bad batches of it recently.

May eventually try mk-677 if I can't afford 4-5 IU of Grey Tops (yes I am a poor school mofo  :'( )

For how long orals ( Dbol and Drol ) in Your blast?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2016, 01:56:05 PM »
That's interesting about the tren sides going away. I just realized I haven't even had night sweats on this current run of tren. Now around week 8 and my mood is slowly starting to balance. But you're right about the gut, I can't eat much on tren

oh well ive ran tren for a year straight, at this point im pretty much immune to the sides.. OR ive just gotten used to em lol

the sweating isnt THAT bad anymore
at least theres no puddle of sweat building up between my titties at night that i have to pour out to the side every hour as when i first ran tren lol
i still wake up every 90 minutes on point though, which sucks. but thanks to the MK677 my sleep is still restful enough, doesnt matter if i sleep 6 hours or 10

what pisses me off most is the bloated stomach feeling tren gives me... always had digestive issues on tren and the more food i pound the worse it gets...
t3 alleviates that a bit, but not completely

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2016, 12:22:12 AM »
That's interesting about the tren sides going away. I just realized I haven't even had night sweats on this current run of tren. Now around week 8 and my mood is slowly starting to balance. But you're right about the gut, I can't eat much on tren

i wish it was like that for me.. tren makes me a hungry monster while at the same time bloating out my gut
now thats a combination. with tren alone its not that bad though and not necessarily "visible", more of a feeling. but add peptides (especially MK677) and here we go... gotta have something to do with IGF levels / sensitivity imo...

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2016, 03:53:25 PM »
Was going good until i fucked up and the alcoholism started to take over me dropped down from 103kg to 91kg over 2 week period of non stop cocaine & benzo binge. Decided to go to rehab second time of my life, last time was 2012. Anyways I have 4 weeks to get huge as fuck. So I started

200mg test cyp eod
100mg test prop eod
200mg tren ed
250mg deca ed

It's my third day and I'm already from 91 to 94.4(6lbs)
 Love how quickly it comes. These  next 4 weeks Im gonna put my mind body and soul into this and staying sober:)

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2016, 05:36:35 PM »
Should add 100mg of Anadrol or some superdrol or Halo if you only have 4 weeks

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2016, 01:21:37 AM »
Was going good until i fucked up and the alcoholism started to take over me dropped down from 103kg to 91kg over 2 week period of non stop cocaine & benzo binge. Decided to go to rehab second time of my life, last time was 2012. Anyways I have 4 weeks to get huge as fuck. So I started

200mg test cyp eod
100mg test prop eod
200mg tren ed
250mg deca ed

It's my third day and I'm already from 91 to 94.4(6lbs)
 Love how quickly it comes. These  next 4 weeks Im gonna put my mind body and soul into this and staying sober:)

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2016, 04:27:57 AM »
Should add 100mg of Anadrol or some superdrol or Halo if you only have 4 weeks

did cycles of orals last time, i figured be best to drop orals and have my appetite up to 100%