Author Topic: Recap of Killarys lies tonight..  (Read 3293 times)

JackScribber

• Getbig III
Re: Recap of Killarys lies tonight..
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2016, 12:07:34 PM »
If you look back at my past posts I've always said that she would win no matter what and it's true. Media cover ups, FBI, AG cover ups and lies, the hard evidence against her with Wikileaks, Veritas videos, etc one would think this would have and should have done her in...but it probably won't. She was the chosen one in 2008. I'm hoping I'm wrong. But you see the integrity of her voter base, you have to fall in line with her moral and ethical behavior to vote for such corruption. I can't even get a policy answer.

That's because you won't understand a policy if it was shown to you in a crayon drawing. That's because you're an idiot and don't realise it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2016, 12:38:40 PM »
That's because you won't understand a policy if it was shown to you in a crayon drawing. That's because you're an idiot and don't realise it.

Just as I suspected. You would fall under the heading of "Euro trash"

Realise" with S is British English, so use that if you're writing in Britspeak.

"Realize" with Z is chiefly American English --

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2016, 02:17:37 PM »
Coach, Hillary is winning because her opponent is an asshole.  Not because she is so "great." 

Imagine if she were running against Billionaire Warren Buffet. 

No content.  He'd destroy her.  He's likable.

You'd know this if your head wasn't so far up Trump's ass.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2016, 02:23:18 PM »
Coach, Hillary is winning because her opponent is an asshole.  Not because she is so "great." 

"coach" probably thinks Trump's still winning, since that's what he hears on Fox News.

Why bother to check anywhere else, it's all rigged anyway.

Coach, stock up on them there automatic rifles & lock your bathroom door.

Them liberal homo muslim black folk is a gonna come & git ya come Nov 8th.  :-*

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2016, 02:35:44 PM »
"coach" probably thinks Trump's still winning, since that's what he hears on Fox News.

Why bother to check anywhere else, it's all rigged anyway.

Coach, stock up on them there automatic rifles & lock your bathroom door.

Them liberal homo muslim black folk is a gonna come & git ya come Nov 8th.  :-*

Ha!   :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2016, 02:53:57 PM »
I keep hearing Hillary is winning. Then, I look at well known Polls and see this:

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct20

White House Watch: Trump Edges Ahead

It’s too early to measure the impact of last night’s final presidential debate, but Republican Donald Trump now has a three-point lead nationally on Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online White House Watch survey finds Trump with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 40%. Six percent (6%) still prefer Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, and three percent (3%) favor Green Party nominee Jill Stein. Another three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2016, 05:43:01 PM »
Why does the truth scare Liberals to the point they get angry, call names, throw tantrums and threaten?

Never understood.... how supposedly brainwashed SJW, those who preach "tolerance for all" only really mean ... "tolerance if you agree with me"

Amazing how some brilliant (and not so smart) people can be brainwashed so easily to act like a mass herd of sheep contradicting themselves at every turn...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2016, 06:54:53 PM »

Who cares if he's an asshole as long as he can do the job. Killarys an asshole as well but she's proven she CANNOT do the job.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2016, 08:34:51 PM »
Specifically how did he "take over" the party?

By shitting on the other candidates and forcing the majority of the party to bow down to him and endorse him even after they claimed he was a liar, con man, unqualified, and condemned his campaign.

But you wouldn't understand things like this.  You will cast your Trump vote regardless on Nov 28th. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2016, 09:04:27 PM »
By shitting on the other candidates and forcing the majority of the party to bow down to him and endorse him even after they claimed he was a liar, con man, unqualified, and condemned his campaign.

But you wouldn't understand things like this.  You will cast your Trump vote regardless on Nov 28th. 

Your ignorance is unprecedented.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2016, 09:25:19 PM »
Your ignorance is unprecedented.

Your delusions are rampant. 

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2016, 04:16:32 AM »
Why does the truth scare Liberals to the point they get angry, call names, throw tantrums and threaten?

Never understood.... how supposedly brainwashed SJW, those who preach "tolerance for all" only really mean ... "tolerance if you agree with me"

Amazing how some brilliant (and not so smart) people can be brainwashed so easily to act like a mass herd of sheep contradicting themselves at every turn...

Scott Adams (the Dilbert cartoonist) explains it here perfectly...

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152024526021/i-wake-you-up-for-the-presidential-debate