Author Topic: Great speech by Trump. Trump a great man! USA lucky to have someone like him!  (Read 4066 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
I'm watching this speech and simply amazed. We all knew this but Trump articulates the problem so well! And I realize Americans are really fortunate to have someone like him running for President at this time in its history!! This video should be seen by everyone!

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
A tax evading scumbag, as detestable as te the Wall Street puppet Seizurary Clinton.  >:(

obsidian

• Getbig V
A tax evading scumbag, as detestable as te the Wall Street puppet Seizurary Clinton.  >:(
Did he break any laws like Clinton did?

The guy is doing you a huge favor by naming the enemy!!! At least be grateful!!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
A tax evading scumbag, as detestable as te the Wall Street puppet Seizurary Clinton.  >:(

Fuck you are stupid.

He obeyed the taxation laws.  Had he payed tax HE DID NOT HAVE TO PAY he would have failed his shareholders and been liable to court action against himself.
Ψ

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
Fuck you are stupid.

He obeyed the taxation laws.  Had he payed tax HE DID NOT HAVE TO PAY he would have failed his shareholders and been liable to court action against himself.

He's grown fat on the hard earned money of tax paying citizens, while he himself aren't paying any taxes. What a great leader, you must be very happy to support such a fine gentleman. I stand by my opinion; out of all politicians you could select, it boiled down to two of the worst people in the country.

You come off as very rude by cursing and using all caps, good day!  >:(

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
He's grown fat on the hard earned money of tax paying citizens, while he himself aren't paying any taxes. What a great leader, you must be very happy to support such a fine gentleman. I stand by my opinion; out of all politicians you could select, it boiled down to two of the worst people in the country.

You come off as very rude by cursing and using all caps, good day!  >:(

good day to you sir fagg0t

Ψ

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
If you liked that, then you're going to LOVE this!  :D

a

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
good day to you sir fagg0t

Why would you ever search such pictures? You are as rude as you are confused, good day!  >:(

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Why would you ever search such pictures? You are as rude as you are confused, good day!  >:(

oh shut up you little tranny crack whore

Ψ

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV

I am no such thing, I find you rude and offensive. Good day!  >:(

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
I am no such thing, I find you rude and offensive. Good day!  >:(

good day to you my little gay leprechaun humper

Ψ

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
This Election is not about Trump vs Hillary
it's really a referendum on

AMERICAN NATIONALISM vs GLOBALISM

Voting for Hillary/Globalism = the end of US democracy.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Trump did not evade taxes, which is illegal.  He made use of the existing tax laws to AVOID paying more than he had to.   He did not write those laws.  He just took advantage of them like any good businessman would do.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I don't get it. We were told that the debate was Trump's last chance to save his candidacy. Now, even though Trump allegedly shot himself in the foot by not stating that he would automatically accept the result, one of the most well known polls has him ahead. I'm starting to think the mainstream media is biased ;)

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct21

White House Watch: Still A Close One

Early results from their final debate are in, and Donald Trump remains barely ahead of Hillary Clinton in the White House Watch.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with a 43% to 41% lead over his Democratic rival. Five percent (5%) favor Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, while Green Party nominee Jill Stein earns three percent (3%) support. Another three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Yesterday, Trump was ahead by three. The lead has been shifting back and forth since late last week.

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am Eastern based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters. This is the first survey to include a full night following the final presidential candidate debate in Las Vegas.

A new high of 88% of voters now say they are certain how they will vote in this election. Among these voters, it’s Trump 48%, Clinton 47%, Johnson three percent (3%) and Stein two percent (2%). Among voters who say they still could change their minds between now and Election Day, it’s Trump 38%, Clinton 25%, Johnson 21% and Stein 16%.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV

Dear god.

Oh well,no one beats Dickerson in the ghey department.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
I don't get it. We were told that the debate was Trump's last chance to save his candidacy. Now, even though Trump allegedly shot himself in the foot by not stating that he would automatically accept the result, one of the most well known polls has him ahead. I'm starting to think the mainstream media is biased ;)

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct21

White House Watch: Still A Close One

Early results from their final debate are in, and Donald Trump remains barely ahead of Hillary Clinton in the White House Watch.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with a 43% to 41% lead over his Democratic rival. Five percent (5%) favor Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, while Green Party nominee Jill Stein earns three percent (3%) support. Another three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Yesterday, Trump was ahead by three. The lead has been shifting back and forth since late last week.

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am Eastern based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters. This is the first survey to include a full night following the final presidential candidate debate in Las Vegas.

A new high of 88% of voters now say they are certain how they will vote in this election. Among these voters, it’s Trump 48%, Clinton 47%, Johnson three percent (3%) and Stein two percent (2%). Among voters who say they still could change their minds between now and Election Day, it’s Trump 38%, Clinton 25%, Johnson 21% and Stein 16%.

That shrivelled up old prairie dog looking Parkinson's hag is bubble wrapped by the mainstream media. She could basically have a 1h uninterrupted seizure during the debate and they would still report it as a landslide victory in her favour. She's unfit to run the world's most powerful nation, good day!  >:(

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Someday, there will be a movie about Trump's life. I will see that movie on opening night.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Because people hear what they want to hear. Almost no other national poll has numbers that mirror these and Rasmussen probably has the worst reputation of all of the major polling houses, but if it says what you want it to, you'll cling to it.

Just like other people can convince themselves that a 70-year old (alleged) billionaire who has had political connections throughout his career because it was advantageous to him (his opponent and her ex-President husband attended his most recent wedding), has friends in the media and was the star of his own reality show is somehow an anti-establishment political and media outsider.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
So, we should believe the Bloomberg Poll even though Mike Bloomberg spoke at the Democratic Convention and is apparently a candidate to be the Secretary of State in a Clinton administration?

I see this as a close race. I wouldn't bet the ranch on either of the two, but, you have to be a complete Dembot to not see a MSM bias.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
So, we should believe the Bloomberg Poll even though Mike Bloomberg spoke at the Democratic Convention and is apparently a candidate to be the Secretary of State in a Clinton administration?

I see this as a close race. I wouldn't bet the ranch on either of the two, but, you have to be a complete Dembot to not see a MSM bias.

You can believe whatever the fuck you want. It's what you're going to do and it's what you did. You saw poll numbers you liked and supported what you wanted to believe and said "This is the one that I'm going to believe is true."

If you discount the Bloomberg poll because you believe it is politically motivated, that still leaves almost every other national poll not saying what you want to hear.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Actually, I looked at all the polls that came out today: Rasmussen, IBD and LA Times and they all have it as a tight race.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Actually, I looked at all the polls that came out today: Rasmussen, IBD and LA Times and they all have it as a tight race.

An alternative look at the USC/L.A. Times poll now shows Clinton ahead by 5 points
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-third-presidential-here-s-how-to-tweak-the-usc-la-times-1476910462-htmlstory.html

Donald Trump's consistent lead in the USC/L.A. Times "Daybreak" poll of the election — and the gap between the poll and all other major surveys — has drawn a lot of attention...

Ernie Tedeschi, an economist and former Treasury Department official who is adept at data analysis, looked at the issue differently. He wondered what was driving the difference between the Daybreak poll and other surveys.

He found that if he took the poll's data and weighted it differently, what had been a tie between Trump and Clinton suddenly became a Clinton lead. Indeed, his version has the poll showing her in the lead almost the entire summer and fall.

Moreover, the reweighted version almost precisely matches the path of the Real Clear Politics average of all polls.

So who is right?

As Tedeschi noted, that's something we can't know until the election is over. The Daybreak poll could be "picking up a signal no one else is," he wrote.

I know. I know. Just another example of the mainstream media in Hillary's pocket.  ::)

mazrim

• Getbig V

I know. I know. Just another example of the mainstream media in Hillary's pocket.  ::)
Do you not think it is? Answer to this will show whether you actually have researched or are simply a lifelong democrat no matter what.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I posted a huge thing on the Politics board under Election 2016. It explains how the weighting is done and how one singular person seems to be shifting the entire LA times poll.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Please vote for Trump.Only he can break America.His 2 turns in the office will shrunk America back to 13 Original States of whites.Only this way we immigrants can have country of our own in North America.let the game begin.VOTE TRUMP Kill them with their own poison.