Author Topic: Guzzling whole milk between sets of squats  (Read 4662 times)

Big Flat Bench

Re: Guzzling whole milk between sets of squats
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2016, 03:23:25 PM »
Actually the milk and high rep squats was pretty much perfected by J.C. Hise way back long before you or your parents were conceived.  It works too.  And no, you don't drink in between sets.  That's just stupid.

Hise did one set of 20 breathing squats. So when I say guzzle whole milk between sets of squats, I am obviously not referring to Hise. If you are suggesting it is not an old weightlifters trick to drink milk between sets, then you are simply unfamiliar with the subject matter. Here's what you should do: Go away.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2016, 03:58:36 PM »
Hise did one set of 20 breathing squats. So when I say guzzle whole milk between sets of squats, I am obviously not referring to Hise. If you are suggesting it is not an old weightlifters trick to drink milk between sets, then you are simply unfamiliar with the subject matter. Here's what you should do: Go away.

I did a modified Hise routine of squats and never did I drink milk between sets.  Neither did the powerlifters that I learned about the 20 reps squat routine from. Milk was consumed throughout the day for up to 3 gallons a day.  Sometimes I drank Kefir during the day, other times it was whipping crème to augment the milk consumption.  It's all about the calories.  I squatted twice each week for a total of four sets per session after a couple of warm-ups.

Try not to be childish and maybe people here will take you seriously.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2016, 04:37:17 PM »
I did a modified Hise routine of squats and never did I drink milk between sets.  Neither did the powerlifters that I learned about the 20 reps squat routine from. Milk was consumed throughout the day for up to 3 gallons a day.  Sometimes I drank Kefir during the day, other times it was whipping crème to augment the milk consumption.  It's all about the calories.  I squatted twice each week for a total of four sets per session after a couple of warm-ups.

I think most of us have tried the milk thing at some point...I know I've done the GOMAD, gallon of milk a day, routine quite a few times with good results. 3gals a day tho lol...not sure if I'd be able to stop shitting!
  Along with 20rep squats, preferably deep breathing squats followed immediately by a 20rep set of deep breathing db pullovers, my chest widened and grew thick better than anything else i tried in the past.
  Right now due to my living and financial situation I'm drinking 4pnts of milk at least 4x a day which gives me a good amount of cals and protein along with some cheap whey powder. Not crazy about the fat content tho but I seem to burn it off fairly well...

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2016, 04:40:04 PM »
I used to work 12 hour shifts in a bakery, I drank a pint of milk every hour along with my 4 meals.
Didn't gain any weight at all.

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2016, 04:42:12 PM »

Okay dipshit let's try this again:

1. I wasn't referring to 20 rep squats as performed by Hise.  I am not talking about Hise at all.

2. Despite the fact that I stated in my previous post I am not talking about Hise, you continue to react as if I was talking about  
Hise.

3. Therefore, learn not only how to read, but how to COMPREHEND what you have just read.

Now, once again, please: Go away.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2016, 05:01:39 PM »
You guzzle man milk straight from the purple tap

LOL ^^^  :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2016, 05:03:35 PM »

J.C. Hise.   

As for going away?  Not a problem, BFB.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2016, 06:39:15 PM »
if u drink a gallon of milk a day youll be spraying everybit out of ur bung hole every hour
A

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2016, 06:46:49 PM »
if u drink a gallon of milk a day youll be spraying everybit out of ur bung hole every hour
That's not the milk you drank. That's from your date last night with your boyfriend.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2016, 07:05:38 PM »

1. I wasn't referring to 20 rep squats as performed by Hise.  I am not talking about Hise at all.

2. Despite the fact that I stated in my previous post I am not talking about Hise, you continue to react as if I was talking about  
Hise.

3. Therefore, learn not only how to read, but how to COMPREHEND what you have just read.

Sandow says your man Hise is a puss

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2016, 07:28:35 PM »
Sandow says your man Hise is a puss
Hise is "The Scott's" man. Not mine.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2016, 07:49:01 PM »

Hise.

Your dad rode more black cock than your mom and sisters combined

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2016, 09:44:01 PM »
Your dad rode more black cock than your mom and sisters combined
*yawn*

Time to retire your gimmick dude. It's very tired and boring.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2016, 11:49:41 PM »
I thought Paul Andersen started the milk between sets thing.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2016, 08:00:33 AM »
its getting to the point where this forum is just one person with a thread of 4 or 5 gimmicks talking to each other

No shit, th is place sucks bad these days... Mods, do something please...

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2016, 08:23:30 AM »
Hise shrugs are underrated imo

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2016, 08:51:13 AM »
No shit, th is place sucks bad these days... Mods, do something please...
You should leave then.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2016, 09:16:20 AM »
*yawn*

Time to retire your gimmick dude. It's very tired and boring.

Yeah......Obviously Rehaluk or joon, either way, full retard

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2016, 09:25:26 AM »
Yeah......Obviously Rehaluk or joon, either way, full retard
If nobody respects you then what possible impact could your recycled comments have?

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2016, 09:42:57 AM »
You should leave then.

Why do you keep telling people to leave?

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2016, 09:51:39 AM »
Why do you keep telling people to leave?
He expressed displeasure with the changing demographic of Getbig. The long running, repetetive gimmicks are no longer of interest to many people, so the laws of economics come into play and things change. If he isn't happy here, indeed if you are unhappy here, perhaps it's time to move on. Although I can't imagine you in particular being happy anywhere, being that you would have to bring yourself with you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2016, 11:22:45 AM »
He expressed displeasure with the changing demographic of Getbig. The long running, repetetive gimmicks are no longer of interest to many people, so the laws of economics come into play and things change. If he isn't happy here, indeed if you are unhappy here, perhaps it's time to move on. Although I can't imagine you in particular being happy anywhere, being that you would have to bring yourself with you.
You are already talking to yourself with your other accounts on several threads already, is that what you want, just you and your gimmicks?

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2016, 11:40:11 AM »
You are already talking to yourself with your other accounts on several threads already, is that what you want, just you and your gimmicks?
You're spinning your wheels chief.

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2016, 11:54:13 AM »
Your spinning your wheels chief.
Its "you're"

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2016, 12:12:24 PM »