Author Topic: Assange sums up Hillary voters perfectly.  (Read 9270 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Assange sums up Hillary voters perfectly.
« on: October 22, 2016, 08:19:33 AM »
Assange Lashes Out At America: “Rigged Primary, Rigged Media, Rigged Candidate”
TruePundit.com ^ | 10/21/2016 | TruePundit
Posted on 10/22/2016, 2:39:05 AM by DEEP_e

"After months of exposing damaging internal information from both the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign, much of which actually points to criminal behavior but seemingly has no impact on the polls, Julian Assange has concluded that "There is no US election. There is power consolidation. Rigged primary, rigged media and rigged 'pied piper' candidate drive consolidation."

"Sadly, it is difficult to disagree with the assessment. That an establishment democratic candidate could endure an extended FBI investigation, in which multiple federal laws were clearly and intentionally broken, and clear evidence of corruption and collusion between the FBI and State Department is mind boggling. Throw in evidence from WikiLeaks clearly linking the DNC to criminal efforts to incite violence at rallies, numerous examples of pay-to-play activities at the Clinton Foundation, blatant media collusion, etc, etc, and it actually becomes quite frightening.

And, while no amount of corruption or scandal seems to sway an American electorate that is intent upon driving the bus off the cliff, Assange has promised a "surprise" for Tim Kaine and the "persecuted christian woman", Donna Brazile."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Assange sums up Hillary voters perfectly.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 08:36:59 AM »
But Donald Trump winked at a woman 20 years ago ;)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 06:26:51 PM »
Speaking it like it is.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 09:36:46 AM »
Speaking it like it is.

Which after Nov 8, reality sounds like :

"President elect, Hillary Clinton"

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 06:58:53 AM »
Which after Nov 8, reality sounds like :

"President elect, Hillary Clinton"

^
This guy is a complete joke. Always has been.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 11:27:02 AM »
^
This guy is a complete joke. Always has been.

You're like the drunken slut that got a facial at the frat party.
At the end of the day, the "joke" is on you  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 06:46:52 AM »
Assange Lashes Out At America: “Rigged Primary, Rigged Media, Rigged Candidate”
TruePundit.com ^ | 10/21/2016 | TruePundit
Posted on 10/22/2016, 2:39:05 AM by DEEP_e

"After months of exposing damaging internal information from both the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign, much of which actually points to criminal behavior but seemingly has no impact on the polls, Julian Assange has concluded that "There is no US election. There is power consolidation. Rigged primary, rigged media and rigged 'pied piper' candidate drive consolidation."

"Sadly, it is difficult to disagree with the assessment. That an establishment democratic candidate could endure an extended FBI investigation, in which multiple federal laws were clearly and intentionally broken, and clear evidence of corruption and collusion between the FBI and State Department is mind boggling. Throw in evidence from WikiLeaks clearly linking the DNC to criminal efforts to incite violence at rallies, numerous examples of pay-to-play activities at the Clinton Foundation, blatant media collusion, etc, etc, and it actually becomes quite frightening.th

Compared to Assange, Trump and HRC are both saints.

And, while no amount of corruption or scandal seems to sway an American electorate that is intent upon driving the bus off the cliff, Assange has promised a "surprise" for Tim Kaine and the "persecuted christian woman", Donna Brazile."

It is interesting that some people put any stock in what this foreigner, criminal and fugitive from justice says and writes about the U.S. government than they do their fellow Americans. Julian Assange is a native Australian who is currently without a country and who holes up in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. He is wanted in Sweden for allegations of sexual assault and rape.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 06:55:00 AM »
It is interesting that some people put any stock in what this foreigner, criminal and fugitive from justice says and writes about the U.S. government than they do their fellow Americans. Julian Assange is a native Australian who is currently without a country and who holes up in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. He is wanted in Sweden for allegations of sexual assault and rape.

These e-mails aren't just things Assange "writes about the U.S. government"

They are exposing the corruption and confirming previously thought conspiracy theories about our government. I could care less if this was exposing the RNC, DNC, Green party.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 07:00:22 AM »
These e-mails aren't just things Assange "writes about the U.S. government"

They are exposing the corruption and confirming previously thought conspiracy theories about our government. I could care less if this was exposing the RNC, DNC, Green party.

-Write or read emails much? It's not like they are Gospel.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 07:02:26 AM »
-Write or read emails much? It's not like they are Gospel.

I've read thousands of the Podesta emails the past few weeks.

Why are people being fired over them then?

EDIT: Like your girl Donna Brazile is about to...

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43652

Giving debate questions to HRC staff. MULTIPLE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE!
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 07:36:32 AM »
I've read thousands of the Podesta emails the past few weeks.

Without doubt you take this stuff much more seriously than I do. Guess it's good that someone does. How has Podesta's emails changed your life? Just wondering...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 07:42:42 AM »
Without doubt you take this stuff much more seriously than I do. Guess it's good that someone does. How has Podesta's emails changed your life? Just wondering...

Simple. I'll even put it in her own words too! It has shown me that she thinks

"It is important to have a public policy, as well as a private policy."

It's all "bread and circuses" while she and the other political elites are profiting off of America.

a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 07:47:36 AM »

Assange leaks information. He doesnt makes the information.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 07:51:41 AM »
Assange leaks information. He doesnt makes the information.

Do you believe these leaks are without bias?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 07:53:41 AM »

What kind of bias?

A bias against globalization and corruption? Yes.

EDIT: when wikileaks were highlighting the Bush administration war crimes, I'm sure you were A-Okay with them
a

James

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 08:02:32 AM »
Hillary and Bill both belong in jail.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 09:27:27 AM »
No, podesta/Clinton/media seem pretty biased in them.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 02:57:54 PM »
No, podesta/Clinton/media seem pretty biased in them.

Submit to the allure of the pant suit and accept her as the rightful heir to the throne.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2016, 06:13:17 AM »
What kind of bias?

A bias against globalization and corruption? Yes.

EDIT: when wikileaks were highlighting the Bush administration war crimes, I'm sure you were A-Okay with them

And you'd be wrong. I've never been okay with anything Assange does. If he should kill himself, I'd be okay with that. It is rare for me to such huge animosity towards anyone.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2016, 06:31:01 AM »
And you'd be wrong. I've never been okay with anything Assange does. If he should kill himself, I'd be okay with that. It is rare for me to such huge animosity towards anyone.

Alright, continue to live your final days with your head in the sand.
a

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2016, 06:35:10 AM »
This "guy" will listen and give credibility to anyone as long as their rhetoric is pointed in the right direction... Level 1 thinker for sure

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2016, 07:24:39 AM »
This "guy" will listen and give credibility to anyone as long as their rhetoric is pointed in the right direction... Level 1 thinker for sure

Not a single email has been proven to be false or tampered with. 

Again - read something before piping off

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2016, 08:41:38 AM »

Not a single email has been proven to be false or tampered with. 

Again - read something before piping off

The emails don't need to be false or tampered with. They just need to be carefully selected to tell the story from a biased viewpoint. Certainly, you know there are many versions of the truth which are relatively indisputable.. It's all in how it is presented. Perception is everything.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2016, 08:43:13 AM »
The emails don't need to be false or tampered with. They just need to be carefully selected to tell the story from a biased viewpoint. Certainly, you know there are many versions of the truth which are relatively indisputable.. It's all in how it is presented. Perception is everything.

Considering they release 40k of Podesta's and people have been fired over them.

Must not be a false narrative, or we are just presenting them quite well!  ;)

If the whole picture proves a different story, why don't they just release everything they have to the public?
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2016, 03:31:31 PM »
If the whole picture proves a different story, why don't they just release everything they have to the public?

This would be good. Just put it all out there minus the political maneuvering and shenanigans. Most of us are reasonably intelligent. Give us the whole picture and let us decide for ourselves.  Those who believe they have special information should just put their trust in the people instead of manipulating them to suit their needs.

Unfortunately, this is probably never going to happen. It requires the collector of information to be absolutely unbiased and not at all swayed by what they believe they can most profit from.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The likes of Julian Assange are definitely not excluded. He's not in this to be noble, he's in it for the same reasons folks like HRC and Trump run for office....all of them are ego maniacs who are out of touch with reality, otherwise known as the average Joe or Jane.

And I bet you thought I wasn't jaded. You can't have lived with this shit for as long as I have and not be tired of it unless you are totally oblivious to everything outside yourself.

The sparing over who is going to win or who deserves to win the Presidential election on November 8th is nothing more than a distraction from the awful truth, which is that it doesn't really matter one way or the other. Four years from now we'll start all over again, pretending like our thoughts and comments make any difference in this political hell we live in.

Having ranted about all of the above, if anyone knows a better way, maybe it is time they spoke up. This seems to be the best we have and we appear to be stuck with it. We are all just fucked!