Author Topic: Girl hits guy - gets comeuppance - Cool or not cool?  (Read 13656 times)

Simple Simon

Re: girl hits guy, gets comeuppance.
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2016, 10:04:48 AM »

lol at 1.15

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2016, 10:43:10 AM »
a

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2016, 01:43:46 PM »
Generation nothing. Is that what society has come down too? Hitting women? 

society has come down to this because of people like you

these "ladies" act this way because people like you will excuse their extremely unladylike behavior

they think nothing of getting in a guys face and assaulting him because it's "never" their fault and a man should "never ever" hit a woman

E
E

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2016, 05:18:48 PM »

these "ladies" act this way because people like you will excuse their extremely unladylike behavior

they think nothing of getting in a guys face and assaulting him because it's "never" their fault and a man should "never ever" hit a woman

E

I don't agree with a lot of your sport thoughts  ;D but I agree with this.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2016, 05:37:50 PM »

E

Women didnt used to act like belligerant trash either. You assault someone, expect to get whacked back. Hard.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2016, 10:16:42 PM »

E

^^^ Truth suplex!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2016, 11:43:33 PM »

they think nothing of getting in a guys face and assaulting ohim because it's "never" their fault and a man shou ld "never ever" hit a woman

E

This

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2016, 10:19:16 AM »
watched video, despite her call him names and initiate punches, he used more force than reasonable, he will be charged and convicted.
He is generation Nothing..

Every one who is unlawfully assaulted without having provoked the assault is justified in repelling force by force if the force he uses is not intended to cause death or grievous bodily harm and is no more than is necessary to enable him to defend himself.
This. Any loser that uses that much force on a woman should have his ass beat.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2016, 12:04:23 AM »

E
That.

There are less and less "ladies" these days than in the 60-80s. The behavior you see today is pitiful.
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2016, 12:38:31 AM »
This. Any loser that uses that much force on a woman should have his ass beat.

and any woman who cowardly attacks a man believing that some unwritten law allows her actions to go unchecked and with lack of consequence deserves everything she gets.

If I'm punched in the face by a woman do you think I'm going to start fending her off with a light push which will allow the threat she poses to go unchecked.
If you want to get slapped and punched around by a woman and believe you are somehow being honourable in not defending yourself adequately  then that's your prerogative

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2016, 01:18:25 AM »
Disagree. She punched and kicked him, he took her to the ground and ended it for reasons of defending himself from someone who attacked him on his property after repeated verbal warnings to leave. Equal rights, equal fights.

agreed. He told her to leave and she didnt, she was hitting him.....he has a right to defend himself. He threw her to the ground...he didnt punch the shit out of her.

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Girl hits guy - gets comeuppance - Cool or not cool?
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2016, 01:34:46 AM »
A woman screeching on making a scene and trying to hit blokes is one of the most annoying sights ever, times that by 100 if the woman is fat.

Twice I seen a fat bitch get her comeuppance, once was a rowdy fat woman known for kicking off and making a scene, she started that shit with a mate of mine and he layed her out and she lay in the gutter like a giant slug asking for help and passers by just laughed as they knew what she was like.
Another time a fat lass in the nightclub charged at a little lad and hit him over the head with a bottle, it didn't smash and she tried to do it again so before she could he layed the fat bastard out.
Once a woman hits a bloke all is fair game

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2016, 01:37:12 AM »
A woman screeching on making a scene and trying to hit blokes is one of the most annoying sights ever, times that by 100 if the woman is fat.

Twice I seen a fat bitch get her comeuppance, once was a rowdy fat woman known for kicking off and making a scene, she started that shit with a mate of mine and he layed her out and she lay in the gutter like a giant slug asking for help and passers by just laughed as they knew what she was like.
Another time a fat lass in the nightclub charged at a little lad and hit him over the head with a bottle, it didn't smash and she tried to do it again so before she could he layed the fat bastard out.
Once a woman hits a bloke all is fair game

this...but only to an extent

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2016, 01:41:38 AM »
"There’s no excuse for domestic violence." It sounds like a challenge. I mean, does everything have to be so black-and-white in this kindergarten country of ours? What if you come home from a long day at work and your wife has drowned two of your kids - she’s about to dunk the third one. Can you run over and pop her then? "Unfortunately no, there’s no excuse. You’re going to have to let her drown that third one."

-Daniel Tosh

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2016, 08:51:17 AM »
watched video, despite her call him names and initiate punches, he used more force than reasonable, he will be charged and convicted.
He is generation Nothing..

Every one who is unlawfully assaulted without having provoked the assault is justified in repelling force by force if the force he uses is not intended to cause death or grievous bodily harm and is no more than is necessary to enable him to defend himself.

BETA male alert.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2016, 11:33:38 AM »
and any woman who cowardly attacks a man believing that some unwritten law allows her actions to go unchecked and with lack of consequence deserves everything she gets.

If I'm punched in the face by a woman do you think I'm going to start fending her off with a light push which will allow the threat she poses to go unchecked.
If you want to get slapped and punched around by a woman and believe you are somehow being honourable in not defending yourself adequately  then that's your prerogative
Bingo, defedending yourself. Doesn't mean you need to bodyslam or punch her in the face.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2016, 11:56:00 AM »
Of course he had to use more than reasonable force...why would one use equal or less force than the assaulting person is inflicting?
  They want equal rights...then they should expect to get knocked the fuck out by a dude. If this bitch felt "man enuff" to swing and connect 1st then she's gotta expect the same back...but I would definitely give up my seat on the bus so she could plop her knocked ass down and recover, I'm just that type of nice guy i guess.

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2016, 11:57:41 AM »
Reasonable force is neutralising the threat, do you expect him to keep pushing her away until she tires?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2016, 01:40:44 PM »
Disagree. She punched and kicked him, he took her to the ground and ended it for reasons of defending himself from someone who attacked him on his property after repeated verbal warnings to leave. Equal rights, equal fights.

Not even close.

He may have given her a concussion and clearly used excessive force.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2016, 01:42:57 PM »
trust me the guy that beats up a girl gets more respect than the guy that lets a girl beat him up

E
E

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2016, 01:50:20 PM »
Not even close.

and?

his intent was to take her to the ground, she sustained a banged head as a result.

If someone punches you and you push them away and they die as a result of hitting their head on the road its still reasonable force same as if they didnt hit their head.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2016, 02:26:48 PM »
Not even close.

She was on his property and tried to get people to jump the dude. She's lucky he didn't cave her face in.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2016, 11:40:49 PM »
Not even close.

She tried to hit him in the head, which risks him getting concussed. As Be There said, clear threats are neutralised. But honestly, do share what you think he should have done. No vague platitudes, give us an exact description of each move he should have made. Let's see you weasel around.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2016, 12:39:10 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2016, 01:38:59 AM »
She tried to hit him in the head, which risks him getting concussed. As Be There said, clear threats are neutralised. But honestly, do share what you think he should have done. No vague platitudes, give us an exact description of each move he should have made. Let's see you weasel around.
In Howards world he expects people when confronted with someone pointing a gun at them you can only shoot it out of their hand...