Author Topic: I have decided to weigh 300 pounds  (Read 11020 times)

Simple Simon

Re: I have decided to weigh 300 pounds
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2016, 01:29:37 PM »
You are wrong it does a lot the thing is eq is a lean mass steroid that put muscle mass on you over a long period of time I always tell people to stay on it for a year to see really good gains from it.

RBC through the roof you fuckwit.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2016, 01:34:04 PM »

Who gives a fuck keep your diet clean and there are herbs and treatment to take for it we are trying to put on mass here, if it was only about health you would live in the mountains were the air is not polluted and feed on vegetables raw nuts and seeds.

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2016, 01:57:18 PM »
Who gives a fuck keep your diet clean and there are herbs and treatment to take for it we are trying to put on mass here, if it was only about health you would live in the mountains were the air is not polluted and feed on vegetables raw nuts and seeds.

no such thing as dirty food, its just food.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2016, 02:11:14 PM »
no such thing as dirty food, its just food.

I have being trying for months to educate you on the importance of good diet but you are a hopeless cause, having a coke with potato chips dipped in sauce is not the same as a grilled salmon with sweet potato and spinach, anybody with common sense can see that.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2016, 02:30:44 PM »

This is why guys using gear should always get blood work and donate. All steroids raise rbc and that in turn raises bp. This is why you see so many red faced, purple hued perma bulkers at the gym. EQ is the worst in this category no doubt.

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2016, 03:06:47 PM »
I have being trying for months to educate you on the importance of good diet but you are a hopeless cause, having a coke with potato chips dipped in sauce is not the same as a grilled salmon with sweet potato and spinach, anybody with common sense can see that.
having the salmon with some fried potatoes and a nice sauce is exactly the same as having dry salmon and plain potato and limp veg but it tastes much nicer and it wont effect your body composition one iota

And using the term "anyone with common sense" isnt evidence to put on the table to validate a point.

I bet you are one if these fuckwits

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2016, 03:29:13 PM »
having the salmon with some fried potatoes and a nice sauce is exactly the same as having dry salmon and plain potato and limp veg but it tastes much nicer and it wont effect your body composition one iota

And using the term "anyone with common sense" isnt evidence to put on the table to validate a point.

I bet you are one if these fuckwits

BHT which the food companies use in the snacks is known to cause cancer, the snacks are made at very high temperatures which makes the oil toxic to the body and the excessive salt is not good for the body you get high blood pressure etc, like I said you are an idiot when it comes to nutrition because you like eating junk and you try your best to convince yourself that its good for you.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2016, 03:34:37 PM »
I'm reading OP's replies and i just smh

why is everyone CONTINUALLY feeding the troll with legitmate answers?

it's like---you do all know that this is all bullshit, right?

and I'm not asking that rhetorically either

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2016, 03:47:40 PM »
I'm reading OP's replies and i just smh

why is everyone CONTINUALLY feeding the troll with legitmate answers?

it's like---you do all know that this is all bullshit, right?

and I'm not asking that rhetorically either

Are you angry because when you look down you cant see your penis your gut is blocking it why dont you ask me for help, I can get you in shape when I am done you will no longer be known as johnny no name but johnny the beast.

foozle

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2016, 04:14:04 PM »
Are you angry because when you look down you cant see your penis your gut is blocking it why dont you ask me for help, I can get you in shape when I am done you will no longer be known as johnny no name but johnny the beast.

The only shape you get in is  u shaped when you're bent over getting your floppy butt lips pummeled by a dude, you manloving tainting tounging shaft licking dickbo.  You weren't funny as The Gayner and you aren't funny now.  All your posts fucking suck except one, but that one was just Ok.

If they named an auction site after you it would be eGay.  Get the fuck off this forum.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2016, 04:24:33 PM »
The only shape you get in is  u shaped when you're bent over getting your floppy butt lips pummeled by a dude, you manloving tainting tounging shaft licking dickbo.  You weren't funny as The Gayner and you aren't funny now.  All your posts fucking suck except one, but that one was just Ok.

If they named an auction site after you it would be eGay.  Get the fuck off this forum.

Why do you always have to come into my threads there is only one person on getbig that I want to fight and its you, any day I find out who you are I will be visiting you to give you a beat down, that is a promise.

foozle

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2016, 04:41:48 PM »
Why do you always have to come into my threads there is only one person on getbig that I want to fight and its you, any day I find out who you are I will be visiting you to give you a beat down, that is a promise.

I don't come in your threads gaybo, men come in your butt.  All your posts fucking suck, just like they did as the gayner.

You slide your tounge gently inside the peehole while your fondle foreskin like you're gently rolling a booger in your fingers.

Get the fuck off the forum, goobreath.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2016, 06:44:54 PM »
No need to stop at 300, go for the record

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2016, 07:52:31 PM »
ha ha i dont think that is record hay not heavy like metal waits

No need to stop at 300, go for the record

Simple Simon

« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2016, 09:47:54 PM »
BHT which the food companies use in the snacks is known to cause cancer, the snacks are made at very high temperatures which makes the oil toxic to the body and the excessive salt is not good for the body you get high blood pressure etc, like I said you are an idiot when it comes to nutrition because you like eating junk and you try your best to convince yourself that its good for you.

earlier
Who gives a fuck keep your diet clean and there are herbs and treatment to take for it we are trying to put on mass here

contradictory twat....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2016, 05:08:08 AM »
did you just say i am 5'8"

?

fucking moron

i'm 182cm

Do you use the metric system in Cuba?

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2016, 06:24:42 AM »
earlier
contradictory twat....

I will make my point very clear if you are on steroids there are side effects so the best thing to do is make sure that your diet is very healthy and take some herbs for your organs that way you minimize the chance of any health problems, but if you are on steroids plus a shitty diet its only a matter of time before you are fucked.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2016, 07:18:28 AM »
300 lbs?  But that will make your 8"inch dick appear average.

Simple Simon

« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2016, 07:25:58 AM »
I will make my point very clear if you are on steroids there are side effects so the best thing to do is make sure that your diet is very healthy and take some herbs for your organs that way you minimize the chance of any health problems, but if you are on steroids plus a shitty diet its only a matter of time before you are fucked.

even if i lived in the mountains breathing fresh air?

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2016, 07:26:48 AM »

he comes in  your threads so its gimmick on gimmick action...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2016, 07:28:58 AM »
Jeff he isn't even trying. If you catch him in a contradiction or call him out on some BS he just keeps on rambling like nothing happened.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2016, 01:17:46 PM »

You never hear of any pros dying of liver problems, or other people in the AAS world. I think steroids destroying your liver is overblown. It's usually the heart or kidneys that it potentially fucks with... Not saying they aren't good for the liver, but the liver is pretty resilient, esp if you take breaks.

x2 mostly.....says Dr Dutch.

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2016, 02:25:22 PM »
Jeff he isn't even trying. If you catch him in a contradiction or call him out on some BS he just keeps on rambling like nothing happened.
I know, its funny to watch, its "the Trainer" no doubt at all.
At least I got him to post a fake picture again, trouble is this time he picked a hebrew from the 90s.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2016, 04:54:31 AM »
let me guess,,, you are going to be 300 in august the 6th.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2016, 11:47:36 AM »
I am  small right now but very ripped I have being on low carbs for the past 4 months I normally dont weigh myself when I am dieting because I will freak out with the drop in weight and cheat my diet but i would estimate I am in the 220s.
To go from 220 lbs to 300 lbs is certainly possible. But it would take a few years and a lot of it could be fat / water. You will look bigger in clothes and get more comments from people about your size. But in the end you will look better at 220lbs ripped. My guess is once you hit 300 lbs you will eventually want to go down again after a while. Good luck!!!