Author Topic: Owned A Steroid Attention Whore At Church Today!  (Read 4659 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Owned A Steroid Attention Whore At Church Today!
« on: October 30, 2016, 05:54:59 PM »
Just wasn't in the mood today.

Went to church today with the girlfriend and noticed a Guy walking in with his girlfriend and what looked to be the girlfriends father and mother.
Everyone is dressed nice but this loser is wearing a tank top and diesel jeans. A tank top to church? I mean come on, its not like its Starbucks or some lounge. But he's showing off because the guy is big and he's like a guy with tattoos wearing a sleeveless shirt.

So when everyone is giving peace to each other, I walk over to him and say...

"How much do you tithe? Maybe instead of buying steroids you should give that money to the Lord?"

Looks stunned, girlfriends and parent head snap, he says  "What?"

I say, "you heard me tank top boy."

Final blessings and we're walking out, he's rushing to talk to me but instead sees me talking to the Priest. I'm getting married in that church so the priest, my girlfriend and I were in talking for some time.

He's down the steps with his girlfriend and her parents just waiting. 28 minutes later the parents just start walking away with the girlfriend. He keeps looking up at us talking.

Priest notices him and says "Can I help you Son?"

He says "Yeah, I need to talk to him." Jose is not his real name...I just made it up.

I say, "Jose, I'll talk to you tomorrow, take care."

He calls me a " motherfucking dicksucker and I'm lucky the Priest was there or I'd get my ass beat"

Priest is shocked and says "Wasn't he with the Thompsons?"

Apparently thats their name and I say "Yes"

Priest says "Well I'm going to talk to them about whoever that man is, very disrespectful and he shouldn't talk that way in God's house."

BOOM..FELT LIKE A MILLION BUCKS

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Re: Owned A Steroid Attention Whore At Church Today!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 06:01:55 PM »
You mean god didn't smote the asshole for you? No lightning bolts from heaven? I guess god didn't give a shit.

Neither do I!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 06:03:29 PM »

Went to church today with the girlfriend and noticed a Guy walking in with his girlfriend and what looked to be the girlfriends father and mother.
Everyone is dressed nice but this loser is wearing a tank top and diesel jeans. A tank top to church? I mean come on, its not like its Starbucks or some lounge. But he's showing off because the guy is big and he's like a guy with tattoos wearing a sleeveless shirt.

"How much do you tithe? Maybe instead of buying steroids you should give that money to the Lord?"

Final blessings and we're walking out, he's rushing to talk to me but instead sees me talking to the Priest. I'm getting married in that church so the priest, my girlfriend and I were in talking for some time.

He's down the steps with his girlfriend and her parents just waiting. 28 minutes later the parents just start walking away with the girlfriend. He keeps looking up at us talking.

He says "Yeah, I need to talk to him." Jose is not his real name...I just made it up.

He calls me a " motherfucking dicksucker and I'm lucky the Priest was there or I'd get my ass beat"

Priest says "Well I'm going to talk to them about whoever that man is, very disrespectful and he shouldn't talk that way in God's house."

Let me guess...and then the priest asked, "Son, do you even lift?" then looked at you and said, "He won't recover."   ::)

K

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 06:04:13 PM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 06:05:46 PM »

the wedding booty dreamed of, but the kids' father wouldn't actually marry her, then he got rubbed out
K

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 06:23:23 PM »
this gimmick takes way too much work to maintain

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 06:42:13 PM »
this gimmick takes way too much work to maintain

On not again...another Walter Slobercock Gimmick Guard Employee of cocks stuffing shitholes.

Fuck off now, fuck off hard, fuck off often.

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 07:24:44 PM »
My favorite part about your story is that it actually happened.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 06:09:33 AM »
Favorite part is he imagined it happened
sept 10th APF

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 06:15:30 AM »

I stopped reading there, anyone in this day and age going to church must have a screw loose.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 06:20:42 AM »
Favorite part

a

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 12:01:17 PM »
Favorite part is he imagined it happened

Just because you don't have the guts to approach another man in public doesn't mean everyone is. I'm 6'3 245lbs. Not afraid at all of anyone. Why? Because even if I do get my ass handed to me...I sue. And I win. Thats right dum dum. If I beat the shit outta someone I win or if someone beats the shit outta me I win. Why? Cause I have money...money to obtain a very good lawyer and keep this shit going and going.

You are a moron. Would love to beat the shit outta you in a Walmart parking lot. You'd be laying in a pool of your own piss, blood, drool and vomit while your meatball with teeth girlfriend hyperventilates like she's missing a feeding.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 12:04:46 PM »
Just because you don't have the guts to approach another man in public doesn't mean everyone is. I'm 6'3 245lbs. Not afraid at all of anyone. Why? Because even if I do get my ass handed to me...I sue. And I win. Thats right dum dum. If I beat the shit outta someone I win or if someone beats the shit outta me I win. Why? Cause I have money...money to obtain a very good lawyer and keep this shit going and going.

You are a moron. Would love to beat the shit outta you in a Walmart parking lot. You'd be laying in a pool of your own piss, blood, drool and vomit while your meatball with teeth girlfriend hyperventilates like she's missing a feeding.

Whew, not staying very positive "brah".

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 02:15:46 PM »

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 02:20:20 PM »
bitch move

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 02:31:30 PM »
Quien cono eres falsview? Puneta maricon

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 03:36:01 PM »

You have you're blue stars?  That means you've sucked off a bodybuilding judge for a plastic trophy. That means you like oiling yourself up, putting on a candy red speedo and posing for men. That means you're a drug addict, That means you like pole smoking, That means you have a problem with your own identity, That means you have a low self esteem....should I go on fuck face?

Listen, you wanna meet so I can knock your teeth out? Thats right, you'll be checking the toilet everyday fishing your teeth out to give to the fag fairy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 03:37:40 PM »
You have you're blue stars?  That means you've sucked off a bodybuilding judge for a plastic trophy. That means you like oiling yourself up, putting on a candy red speedo and posing for men. That means you're a drug addict, That means you like pole smoking, That means you have a problem with your own identity, That means you have a low self esteem....should I go on fuck face?

Listen, you wanna meet so I can knock your teeth out? Thats right, you'll be checking the toilet everyday fishing your teeth out to give to the fag fairy.
No, because if I hit you back you will sue me...

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 05:29:55 PM »
No, because if I hit you back you will sue me...

You have BLUE STARS you're wrists are like rubber.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2016, 06:34:01 PM »

Next we headed off to the Holy Family House and sucked each others dicks after dousing them in holy water.

(Edited 10/31/16 @ 9:33pm EST.)

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2016, 06:43:04 PM »
Thou shalt weareth sleeves in the church. If there is a god, I seriously doubt he gives a shit what you wear to worship him in.
S

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2016, 06:34:54 PM »
I thought the guy had a right to bare arms?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2016, 06:51:02 PM »
I thought the guy had a right to bare arms?

I see what you did there.
K

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2016, 05:17:48 AM »
OP is a buttmad jelly hater who got socially cuckolded by a jacked up dude with 18"+ lean arms

bible bashers who claim steroids are bad just refer to some obscure mention of "witch potions" in the bible which can basically be applied to all medication

lol
o
l

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2016, 05:21:19 AM »
Hogwarts

a