Author Topic: Trump has "almost certainly lost" battleground Nevada  (Read 4905 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Trump has "almost certainly lost" battleground Nevada
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2016, 06:03:05 PM »
What do you mean? You've been posting stupid shit for the few hours and even admitting you wouldn't know nothing of Wikileaks, Veritas, etc unless you came on here and was basically forced to read it...and then deny it.

???  I didn't say any of this. I know you have well-documented reading comprehension problems, but this is a stretch even for you.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2016, 06:05:36 PM »
No problem.  You will recover now, but not after November 8th.

Well, actually you will.  When Trump is president and then you start seeing America's GDP rise, manufacturing restarting and your taxes lowered, you may just come around after all.  Hillary won't win as it is.  She offers nothing.

Seriously.  What does she offer?  It takes 17 people to make one tweet for fucks sake and its not even her words they use.  I don't even know if she knows whats going on.  She is just a figurehead really as Wikileaks has showed.

Either Trump will win or Hillary will win. My life will go on either way. There will be nothing for me to recover from. 

Quite frankly, the more likely scenario as of right now is still Hillary winning, you remaining an idiot and having to schedule a hysterectomy following the election.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2016, 06:12:49 PM »
Either Trump will win or Hillary will win. My life will go on either way. There will be nothing for me to recover from. 

Quite frankly, the more likely scenario as of right now is still Hillary winning, you remaining an idiot and having to schedule a hysterectomy following the election.

Its actually not the likely scenario.  Hillary does not have the votes or support she needs at this point.

Besides, if it does not matter to you, why not jump on the Trump train?  Hillary is the racist one if that is what you are all hung up on.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2016, 06:20:24 PM »
Its actually not the likely scenario.  Hillary does not have the votes or support she needs at this point.

Besides, if it does not matter to you, why not jump on the Trump train?  Hillary is the racist one if that is what you are all hung up on.

Once again, you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. I did not say it does not matter. I said my life will go on. I plan on voting for Hillary. She is the better candidate. I am less enthusiastic about her than I've been for any candidate I've considered voting for my entire adult life (even John Kerry), but I still think she is a better choice than Trump.  Obviously,  your definition of racism is irrelevant to me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2016, 06:46:22 PM »
Once again, you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. I did not say it does not matter. I said my life will go on. I plan on voting for Hillary. She is the better candidate. I am less enthusiastic about her than I've been for any candidate I've considered voting for my entire adult life (even John Kerry), but I still think she is a better choice than Trump.  Obviously,  your definition of racism is irrelevant to me.

Better Choice. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Great explanation without any facts.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2016, 07:29:26 PM »
Better Choice. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Great explanation without any facts.
Meltdown.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2016, 07:38:47 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2016, 02:18:05 AM »
According to Wikileaks, CNN worked with the DNC about questions Wolf Blitzer asked Trump in an interview.

Seems to be a pattern.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2016, 02:40:41 AM »
Why would legal Latino citizens NOT support Trump?

Open borders would create more drastically effect their ability to obtain blue collar jobs due to the influx of illegals.

I can't wait for Tuesday night.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2016, 03:36:57 AM »
Some of you probably remember how the Clintons used to deal with illegal immigrants back in the 90s.

a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2016, 04:05:01 AM »
You have GOT to be shitting me? I'm done here. There is absolutely zero hope for the uninformed. Keep living in your imaginary world.

Do you believe Julian Assange is anything more than an opportunists? WikiLeaks generated nearly $90,000 in income for Assange in 2010. This doesn't include the millions he's earned from book deals. WikiLeaks is not some noble endeavor for Assange. He's a journalist. Journalist help drive the media some of you distrust so intensely.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2016, 04:14:22 AM »
No problem.  You will recover now, but not after November 8th.

Well, actually you will.  When Trump is president and then you start seeing America's GDP rise, manufacturing restarting and your taxes lowered, you may just come around after all.  Hillary won't win as it is.  She offers nothing.

Seriously.  What does she offer?  It takes 17 people to make one tweet for fucks sake and its not even her words they use.  I don't even know if she knows whats going on.  She is just a figurehead really as Wikileaks has showed.

Trump tweets whatever comes to mind, regardless of how dumb it is. His enormous ego allows him to believe he's got something worth tweeting about. We've seen time and time again, the ridiculousness of his tweets. Imagine him President tweeting classified information. He won't even be able to pretend he didn't know what "C" means on a document.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2016, 04:14:39 AM »
Do you believe Julian Assange is anything more than an opportunists? WikiLeaks generated nearly $90,000 in income for Assange in 2010. This doesn't include the millions he's earned from book deals. WikiLeaks is not some noble endeavor for Assange. He's a journalist. Journalist help drive the media some of you distrust so intensely.
I could care less. He brought to light actual factual emails exposing corruption.
$90,000 is peanuts, lol. Try taking $12 million from Qatar....

He's done more for America by simply uploading emails then Hillary has done in 30 years. She has done more for other countries, however.... ;)

Refute wikileaks.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2016, 04:19:23 AM »
Trump tweets whatever comes to mind, regardless of how dumb it is. His enormous ego allows him to believe he's got something worth tweeting about. We've seen time and time again, the ridiculousness of his tweets. Imagine him President tweeting classified information. He won't even be able to pretend he didn't know what "C" means on a document.

almost as ridiculous as Hillary having the maid print out classified info...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2016, 04:19:47 AM »
Can't imagine Spanish men voting for a woman besides J-Lo.

Great pic and I think this is someone we can all GET BEHIND  ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2016, 04:19:51 AM »
Imagine him President tweeting classified information. He won't even be able to pretend he didn't know what "C" means on a document.
You did not just go there  :D

Close your eyes. Imagine standing in front of millions in a debate and giving out potential classified information to make a point, imagine sending classified emails to your daughter, imagine getting your server hacked by at least 5 different countries and now subject to blackmail, etc.
You are now Hillary Clinton. Congratulations.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2016, 04:24:42 AM »
It's funny how people are afraid what Trump might do when Hillary has already done it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2016, 04:27:08 AM »
I could care less. He brought to light actual factual emails exposing corruption.
$90,000 is peanuts, lol. Try taking $12 million from Qatar....

He's done more for America by simply uploading emails then Hillary has done in 30 years. She has done more for other countries, however.... ;)

Refute wikileaks.

This is not about refuting WikiLeaks' leaks, it is about pointing out Julian Assange and WikiLeaks is no different from the media many folks here distrust. Assange earns a living from WikiLeaks, how much or how little is not all that relevant.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2016, 04:29:48 AM »
You did not just go there  :D

Close your eyes. Imagine standing in front of millions in a debate and giving out potential classified information to make a point, imagine sending classified emails to your daughter, imagine getting your server hacked by at least 5 different countries and now subject to blackmail, etc.
You are now Hillary Clinton. Congratulations.

Even if this were all true, one does not excuse the other. Specifically, we were discussing tweets anyway. Stay on topic.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2016, 04:36:32 AM »
This is not about refuting WikiLeaks' leaks, it is about pointing out Julian Assange and WikiLeaks is no different from the media many folks here distrust. Assange earns a living from WikiLeaks, how much or how little is not all that relevant.

Yes, let's pretend that a Journalist who is exposing corruption is exactly the same as one who abets it.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2016, 04:51:56 AM »
Even if this were all true, one does not excuse the other. Specifically, we were discussing tweets anyway. Stay on topic.
Great argument.
 "She did it but he might do it. We are talking about tweets so I'm going to ignore that she has actually done the deed already but I AM so scared of Trump doing it".

You just made another factual statement based on an opinion. "One does not excuse the other". What "other"? As far as I know Trump hasn't done it? Please cite a reference.

Wikileaks destroys you.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2016, 04:55:48 AM »
You have to refute wikileaks to have an argument for her, unfortunately. Please refute them as being unfactual.
You are saying he is biased but have not provided a single fact against their perfect record.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2016, 04:56:41 AM »
Hillary is a career fuck up... period... I bet she fucks up everything in her personal life too.. everyday shit.. simple tasks.... its an easy personality trait to spot... and too arrogant or too stupid to learn from her mistakes..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2016, 05:50:18 AM »
Great argument.
 "She did it but he might do it. We are talking about tweets so I'm going to ignore that she has actually done the deed already but I AM so scared of Trump doing it".

You just made another factual statement based on an opinion. "One does not excuse the other". What "other"? As far as I know Trump hasn't done it? Please cite a reference.

Wikileaks destroys you.

Your comment makes you appear to be dumber than a stump. It goes without saying that this commonly used phrase, "one (thing) does not excuse another (thing)" is an expression of a commonly held opinion and not a statement of fact. It is much the same as saying "two wrongs don't make a right." Without doubt, they are not absolute truisms because they allow for many variables.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2016, 07:05:00 AM »
a