Author Topic: Trump has "almost certainly lost" battleground Nevada  (Read 4906 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Trump has "almost certainly lost" battleground Nevada
« on: November 06, 2016, 03:26:35 PM »
Trump Has “Almost Certainly” Lost Nevada, as Latino Turnout Surges in Key States

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/11/05/trump_has_almost_certainly_lost_nevada_amid_surge_of_latino_votes.html

Donald Trump is campaigning in Nevada on Saturday, but data is suggesting the state is a lost cause for the Republicans as a whole. Trump was already facing a seriously uphill battle in Nevada anyway, but “now he needs a Miracle in Vegas on Election Day … to turn this around,” according to KTNV political analyst Jon Ralston, who said Republicans “almost certainly lost” the state on Friday. What happened? Quite simply, a lot of Latinos turned out to vote early in Clark County, which is home to Las Vegas and more than two-thirds of Nevada’s active voters.

The record-breaking number of early voters means that Democrats have a firewall of around 73,000 ballots in the state, which is larger than the advantage that President Obama had in 2012, when he won the state by almost 7 points. Without Nevada, Trump’s possible path to the presidency narrows greatly.

Nevada is hardly alone, as early voting by Latinos has also increased in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina. In Florida, which, as usual, is one of the key battleground states, early turnout by Hispanic voters has soared 129 percent from 2008,

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Trump has "almost certainly lost" battleground Nevada
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 03:37:26 PM »
I thought Michigan was death and taxes for Hillary.

Why is Obama wasting his time, there?

President Obama Will Campaign for Clinton in Michigan Day Before Election

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/05/president-obama-campaign-clinton-michigan-day-election.html

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 03:39:43 PM »
Were they legal or did Obama just look the other way?

Probably just showed a receipt from Walmart...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 03:54:53 PM »
Can't imagine hard working Mexican men voting for a woman like Hillary...Or a woman at all. I think they'll say one thing to pollsters and friends and do another in the voting booth.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 04:11:07 PM »
Can't imagine hard working Mexican men voting for a woman like Hillary...Or a woman at all. I think they'll say one thing to pollsters and friends and do another in the voting booth.

Can't imagine Spanish men voting for a woman besides J-Lo.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 04:13:51 PM »

Latino males do not vote for women. They don't believe women should be in charge of anything except child care, and the kitchen. They tell their friends the same thing. The leftist pollsters know this, and only poll the latinas.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 04:14:25 PM »
Trump Has “Almost Certainly” Lost Nevada, as Latino Turnout Surges in Key States

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/11/05/trump_has_almost_certainly_lost_nevada_amid_surge_of_latino_votes.html

Donald Trump is campaigning in Nevada on Saturday, but data is suggesting the state is a lost cause for the Republicans as a whole. Trump was already facing a seriously uphill battle in Nevada anyway, but “now he needs a Miracle in Vegas on Election Day … to turn this around,” according to KTNV political analyst Jon Ralston, who said Republicans “almost certainly lost” the state on Friday. What happened? Quite simply, a lot of Latinos turned out to vote early in Clark County, which is home to Las Vegas and more than two-thirds of Nevada’s active voters.

The record-breaking number of early voters means that Democrats have a firewall of around 73,000 ballots in the state, which is larger than the advantage that President Obama had in 2012, when he won the state by almost 7 points. Without Nevada, Trump’s possible path to the presidency narrows greatly.

Nevada is hardly alone, as early voting by Latinos has also increased in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina. In Florida, which, as usual, is one of the key battleground states, early turnout by Hispanic voters has soared 129 percent from 2008,

I'd be willing to bet you've read not one word of wikileaks much less heard of it...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/10/21/lets-rank-the-media-from-liberal-to-conservative-based-on-their-audiences/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 04:25:24 PM »
Latino males do not vote for women. They don't believe women should be in charge of anything except child care, and the kitchen. They tell their friends the same thing. The leftist pollsters know this, and only poll the latinas.

We know Brazile fed Hillary Debate questions.

We know "Journalists" from all the major networks and several MSM newspapers met with Podesta to "discuss" how to handle the Clinton campaign.

Why would anyone give credence to polls taken by these same organizations?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 04:29:24 PM »
I'd be willing to bet you've read not one word of wikileaks much less heard of it...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/10/21/lets-rank-the-media-from-liberal-to-conservative-based-on-their-audiences/

I have and a some of my choice reading was prompted by your threads with insane interpretations of what was allegedly in those emails.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 04:35:59 PM »
I have and a some of my choice reading was prompted by your threads with insane interpretations of what was allegedly in those emails.

It's amazing but not surprising that it would take us posting what is known facts that you would get this news from here...are you freaking kidding me?? It goes back to what I've said all along that the majority of libs, not just on here but in this country are so fucking ill-informed that they're completely clueless and have no knowledge what so ever about what happens in the real world.   

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 04:51:18 PM »

Yes that's what I thought. They know their women are extremely emotional and unstable about most things. They wouldn't be able to vote their conscious and put a female in the highest position in the world. Wouldn't make sense...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 05:03:39 PM »
It's amazing but not surprising that it would take us posting what is known facts that you would get this news from here...are you freaking kidding me?? It goes back to what I've said all along that the majority of libs, not just on here but in this country are so fucking ill-informed that they're completely clueless and have no knowledge what so ever about what happens in the real world.   

Most of your interpretation was laughably off-base. One recent example how an email from Hillary's campaign manager's brother that mentioned a popular performance artists "spirit cooking" project proved that Hillary  was into satanic ritualism. You did this time and time and time again. You made another half-baked thread like this just a few hours ago, though it had nothing to do with wikileaks emails. The majority of it just qualified as grasping at straws to prop up imagined conspiracy theories that you've been clinging to for decades. You are one of the last people on this board who should be calling anyone misinformed.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 05:13:17 PM »

Most of your interpretation was laughably off-base. One recent example how an email from Hillary's campaign manager's brother that mentioned a popular performance artists "spirit cooking" project proved that Hillary  was into satanic ritualism. You did this time and time and time again. You made another half-baked thread like this just a few hours ago, though it had nothing to do with wikileaks emails. The majority of it just qualified as grasping at straws to prop up imagined conspiracy theories that you've been clinging to for decades. You are one of the last people on this board who should be calling anyone misinformed.  ::)

It's fact-based not hearsay. Feel free to dispute it. Why the hell do you think Killarys numbers are dropping and trending Trump? Because all of her dirt is out. Btw, Wikileaks has a perfect record of being accurate and not wrong ESPECIALLY since it in their own words frim their own emails. WTF? how hard is that to understand. You're in as much denial as Fogarty.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2016, 05:17:04 PM »
It's fact-based not hearsay. Feel free to dispute it. Why the hell do you think Killarys numbers are dropping and trending Trump? Because all of her dirt is out. Btw, Wikileaks has a perfect record of being accurate and not wrong ESPECIALLY since it in their own words frim their own emails. WTF? how hard is that to understand. You're in as much denial as Fogarty.

Wikileaks dumps hacked emails. There's no  record for accuracy one way or the other. Where the inaccuracy comes in is your interpretation of what you're reading. That is completely hearsay. That has a 0% accuracy record.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2016, 05:26:08 PM »
Wikileaks dumps hacked emails. There's no  record for accuracy one way or the other. Where the inaccuracy comes in is your interpretation of what you're reading. That is completely hearsay. That has a 0% accuracy record.

You have GOT to be shitting me? I'm done here. There is absolutely zero hope for the uninformed. Keep living in your imaginary world.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2016, 05:32:34 PM »
hahah Nate Silver is predicting Trump to win Florida and Nevada.

He already has North Carolina.   

The media is in full panic mode.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 05:34:17 PM »
Wikileaks has a decade long record of accuracy.

I will DELETE MY ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW if you can find one instance of Wikileaks inaccuracy.

Ball is in your court.  I am ready to delete my account.   ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2016, 05:35:08 PM »
I guess we will find out Wednesday.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2016, 05:42:23 PM »
Wikileaks has a decade long record of accuracy.

I will DELETE MY ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW if you can find one instance of Wikileaks inaccuracy.

Ball is in your court.  I am ready to delete my account.   ;)

Where did I say that Wikileaks is inaccurate?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2016, 05:45:11 PM »
Where did I say that Wikileaks is inaccurate?
"There's no  record for accuracy one way or the other. "

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2016, 05:51:44 PM »
"There's no  record for accuracy one way or the other. "

You are an idiot. Read the entire post. It's short. You should be able to understand it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2016, 05:54:28 PM »
You are an idiot. Read the entire post. It's short. You should be able to understand it.
Meltdown.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 05:57:15 PM »
Meltdown.

I have no patience for stupidity. That's why I flipped out in my last post.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2016, 05:59:50 PM »

What do you mean? You've been posting stupid shit for the few hours and even admitting you wouldn't know nothing of Wikileaks, Veritas, etc unless you came on here and was basically forced to read it...and then deny it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2016, 06:00:18 PM »
No problem.  You will recover now, but not after November 8th.

Well, actually you will.  When Trump is president and then you start seeing America's GDP rise, manufacturing restarting and your taxes lowered, you may just come around after all.  Hillary won't win as it is.  She offers nothing.

Seriously.  What does she offer?  It takes 17 people to make one tweet for fucks sake and its not even her words they use.  I don't even know if she knows whats going on.  She is just a figurehead really as Wikileaks has showed.