Author Topic: Trump has "almost certainly lost" battleground Nevada  (Read 4903 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump has "almost certainly lost" battleground Nevada
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2016, 07:27:52 AM »
Do you believe Julian Assange is anything more than an opportunists? WikiLeaks generated nearly $90,000 in income for Assange in 2010. This doesn't include the millions he's earned from book deals. WikiLeaks is not some noble endeavor for Assange. He's a journalist. Journalist help drive the media some of you distrust so intensely.

And this is absolutley how Ill-informed you liberals are. Go the G&O and watch what I just posted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2016, 07:36:58 AM »
And this is absolutley how Ill-informed you liberals are. Go the G&O and watch what I just posted.

Its scary how ignorant and uninformed people like prime and howard are. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2016, 07:39:43 AM »
And this is absolutley how Ill-informed you liberals are. Go the G&O and watch I just posted.

C'mon Coach,  millions of dumb ass voters out there, on BOTH sides.
We could have a mile long parade of  slack jawed retards carrying Trump signs in every state LOL.

I'd estimate the majority of  voters don't know shit about the constitution or US history.
How many Trump or Hillary voters know what 535 means in the US gov?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2016, 07:44:24 AM »
C'mon Coach,  millions of dumb ass voters out there, on BOTH sides.
We could have a mile long parade of  slack jawed retards carrying Trump signs in every state LOL.

I'd estimate the majority of  voters don't know shit about the constitution or US history.
How many Trump or Hillary voters know what 535 means in the US gov?

I dont know millions of voters - i know who posts here - you included.  Your lack of information on even the most basic things is chilling thinking you cancel out my vote.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2016, 08:01:49 AM »
Dems all Vote early.... vote often  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2016, 08:19:33 AM »
I dont know millions of voters - i know who posts here - you included.  Your lack of information on even the most basic things is chilling thinking you cancel out my vote.

I apologize for my lack of education and knowledge to properly debate the ultra-informed get big regulars. ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2016, 08:58:46 AM »
I apologize for my lack of education and knowledge to properly debate the ultra-informed get big regulars. ;)

Sorry Howard, I think you're a smart guy but in this case I don't think you either read the facts that were exposed by Wikileaks much less heard or Julian Assange (until recently) and if you have how could you possible draw your (or any liberal) conclusions. Any reasonable person would know she's criminal and should be in prison. Howard, have you read the facts? I'm not looking for some smart ass answer. I truly believe that liberals are clueless. Prove me wrong

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2016, 09:55:42 AM »
Sorry Howard, I think you're a smart guy but in this case I don't think you either read the facts that were exposed by Wikileaks much less heard or Julian Assange (until recently) and if you have how could you possible draw your (or any liberal) conclusions. Any reasonable person would know she's criminal and should be in prison. Howard, have you read the facts? I'm not looking for some smart ass answer. I truly believe that liberals are clueless. Prove me wrong

Here's a fact: I'm not a liberal or conservative. I'm  an independent and voted about equally for people from BOTH parties.

My dear Mom , liked to say she was an independent.
I gently reminded her she hadn't voted for any republican since Reagan in 1984.
She laughed and had to admit she was a loyal dem.

Most people tend to always vote dem or GOP and hardly ever considering voting for the other party.
Think about it. If someone  votes for 1 party at least 90% of the time, they are not "independent."

Now, as for the wiki leaks stuff, I take it with a grain of salt.
I gave up trying to have a real debate awhile back.

Think about it like this:
No matter what points I bring up , it's not going to change your mind on most issues.
You and most other Trump voters, hate Hillary and look at any information thru that perspective.
No biggy, but I seriously doubt you'll be objective on any issue.
 I don't interact with too many other genuine independents these days.

Conservatives accuse me of being a libtard and  liberals call me a closet republican LOL.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2016, 10:04:27 AM »

Now, as for the wiki leaks stuff, I take it with a grain of salt.

???

Why?
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2016, 10:43:34 AM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2016, 11:05:39 AM »
I don't quite get what you mean, Howard.  Do you believe the email is fake?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2016, 11:20:24 AM »
I don't quite get what you mean, Howard.  Do you believe the email is fake?

Let me give a detailed, thoughtful reply on this.

Oh yeah, I don't give a rats fuzzy ass about some hacked emails posted by some psycho albino in exile.

Guess what? Neither do most of the voters.

Call us whatever insult you can muster and nobody cares . That's reality , so deal with it.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2016, 12:07:22 PM »
???

Why?

He didn't read them. Great that he's doing it for his mom but this is just another blind vote.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2016, 01:59:12 PM »
He didn't read them. Great that he's doing it for his mom but this is just another blind vote.

Coach, I'm aware of 'em but overall I don't give a fuk, like most voters.
I know that pisses some of you off, but, it's reality and you'll have to accept it.

AGAIN, most voters don't give a rip about what some albino hacker in exile posts.

Nobody cares.   Thanks for playing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2016, 02:14:48 PM »
Coach, I'm aware of 'em but overall I don't give a fuk, like most voters.
I know that pisses some of you off, but, it's reality and you'll have to accept it.

AGAIN, most voters don't give a rip about what some albino hacker in exile posts.

Nobody cares.   Thanks for playing.
I used to think you were pretty intelligent, but after that statement....  I really can't say that anymore.  You are still a funny person and all, but I really thought more of your ability to actually look at evidence, evaluate it and keep looking, but instead you would rather remain willfully ignorant by choice.

Crazy.

Its like saying "I don't care that I have Cancer, I am living right now aren't I?".

I only hope you put your analytical brain back on one day as you seem to have lost it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2016, 02:26:43 PM »
I used to think you were pretty intelligent, but after that statement....  I really can't say that anymore.  You are still a funny person and all, but I really thought more of your ability to actually look at evidence, evaluate it and keep looking, but instead you would rather remain willfully ignorant by choice.

Crazy.

Its like saying "I don't care that I have Cancer, I am living right now aren't I?".

I only hope you put your analytical brain back on one day as you seem to have lost it.
You guys are like some crazy girl who demands to know exactly why some guy broke up with her.
She refuses accept , he's  not that into her. No laundry list of reasons will ever make him care about her.

Most voters don't give a shit about the wiki leaks stuff . I'm just being honest.
You'll just have to accept  there is nothing you folks can do, to make us care.
Call us what you will, and we'll still not going to give a shit about Wiki leaks.

I already voted last week and I'm proud of my vote.
The votes will be counted and a new President will be named late Tuesday night.
The end.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2016, 02:33:33 PM »
You guys are like some crazy girl who demands to know exactly why some guy broke up with her.
She refuses accept , he's  not that into her. No laundry list of reasons will ever make him care about her.

Most voters don't give a shit about the wiki leaks stuff . I'm just being honest.
You'll just have to accept  there is nothing you folks can do, to make us care.
Call us what you will, and we'll still not going to give a shit about Wiki leaks.

The end.

Easy peasy! Unless some unforeseen blip stalls the tally. Let's hope not. Too many Getbiggers will have heart attacks or mental breakdowns. This place will become a ghost town.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2016, 02:37:59 PM »
She refuses accept , he's  not that into her. No laundry list of reasons will ever make him care about her.

You'll just have to accept  there is nothing you folks can do, to make us care.

The end.
Not caring about it is simply you walking around like a giant billboard of ignorance.

Most Hillary voters are in fact incapable of independent thought and you have proven it once again.

Rather than actually look at evidence, you just want to ignore it so bad.  Thankfully, a HUGE amount of people are not like you, choosing to be willfully ignorant and instead have looked into all the data while you and other blind supporters stick your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes while the country gets bought and sold down the river literally.

Hillary counted on people like you.  They know the average person voting for her is blatantly stupid and will be easy to use.  What she didn't count on are the millions who are analytical and who know how to think for themselves.  I suspect you once used to think for yourself, but you have given that up since you retired.

We want the old Howard back.  Not this blind puppet.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2016, 02:45:48 PM »
Not caring about it is simply you walking around like a giant billboard of ignorance.

Most Hillary voters are in fact incapable of independent thought and you have proven it once again.

Rather than actually look at evidence, you just want to ignore it so bad.  Thankfully, a HUGE amount of people are not like you, choosing to be willfully ignorant and instead have looked into all the data while you and other blind supporters stick your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes while the country gets bought and sold down the river literally.

Hillary counted on people like you.  They know the average person voting for her is blatantly stupid and will be easy to use.  What she didn't count on are the millions who are analytical and who know how to think for themselves.  I suspect you once used to think for yourself, but you have given that up since you retired.

We want the old Howard back.  Not this blind puppet.

Me : I'm sorry TA, but those Wiki leaks emails don't convince me of much. I really don't care about 'em.

TA : But Howard, you have to care. The albino hacker in exile is a genius and we must heed every word in the emails.

Me: Nope, not interested .

TA : You can't pretend you are not interested in those wiki leaks emails and I demand to know why?

Me : Sorry TA, I'm just not that into 'em. You might try talking to some other guys. See ya later , bye.

The end

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2016, 02:48:34 PM »
 ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2016, 02:51:43 PM »
Me : I'm sorry TA, but those Wiki leaks emails don't convince me of much. I really don't care about 'em.

TA : But Howard, you have to care. The albino hacker in exile is a genius and we must heed every word in the emails.

TA : You can't pretend you are not interested in those wiki leaks emails and I demand to know why?

Me : Sorry TA, I'm just not that into 'em. You might try talking to some other guys. See ya later , bye.

The end
I'll make it easier for you.

TA:I think you are a moron.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2016, 02:54:45 PM »

The end
And Wikileaks is still 100% accurate which makes you a despicable person.

Hilarious still how none of you have been able to refute that yet still imply they are fake.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2016, 08:48:50 AM »
And Wikileaks is still 100% accurate which makes you a despicable person.

Hilarious still how none of you have been able to refute that yet still imply they are fake.

LOL, what part of "I don't give a shit" , do you fail to comprehend.

James

« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2016, 08:53:54 AM »
LOL, what part of "I don't give a shit" , do you fail to comprehend.

Hey Douche Bag, the truth is you don't give a shit about Wikileaks because it shows that you voted for a person (Hillary) that belongs in prison.