Author Topic: I hear Trump is a racist, what has he said that is racist?  (Read 2547 times)

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Re: I hear Trump is a racist, what has he said that is racist?
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2016, 01:26:30 PM »
Trump has a healthy record of scandals and unethical activity. Hillary gets raked over the coals more because she has a longer history in government, but Donald has a history of what scams, payoff, criminal ties, etc.

I've heard Trump is a racist too. So I voted for him.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2016, 10:42:49 PM »
You are missing something.  He was sued--twice--by the Justice Department for violating the Fair Housing Act (trying to keep African Americans out of his apartment buildings) and forced to settle; pushing his birther conspiracy that Obama was not born in the United States was racist; his demonizing of Mexicans as drug dealers, criminals, and rapists was an obvious appeal to racist impulses (as if those problems do not exist among the white population in the U.S.); his attacks on a federal judge due to his Latin American background was naked racism.  Trump's voter base does not look like America; the vast majority is white.  There is a reason why the KKK and David Duke have endorsed Trump.  If you find all this innocuous that says a lot about you.

‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html
I was at his Pittsburgh rally on Sunday night. I've been to many concerts and sporting events over the years and I've never seen anything like this Trump rally and he was only given people 24 hours notice there had to be over 20,000 people at this place most of us couldn't get in.  We all stood in line peacefully and laughed and joked around they were all races white black Indian all ages young old millennial's you shouldn't pigeonhole those that believe in trumps message as one certain category or race of people obviously this just wasn't white people voting for Trump to get him to win the presidency. 

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2017, 07:22:42 PM »
You are missing something.  He was sued--twice--by the Justice Department for violating the Fair Housing Act (trying to keep African Americans out of his apartment buildings) and forced to settle; pushing his birther conspiracy that Obama was not born in the United States was racist; his demonizing of Mexicans as drug dealers, criminals, and rapists was an obvious appeal to racist impulses (as if those problems do not exist among the white population in the U.S.); his attacks on a federal judge due to his Latin American background was naked racism.  Trump's voter base does not look like America; the vast majority is white.  There is a reason why the KKK and David Duke have endorsed Trump.  If you find all this innocuous that says a lot about you.

‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html

This twink hasn't posted since the election.  Pres-Elect Trump making GetBig great again.
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2017, 09:50:13 PM »
I think that comment was the turning point  ..
Cost trump the election...

Saved for posterity