Author Topic: WHERE'S 240? WAS HE BANNED?  (Read 1927 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
WHERE'S 240? WAS HE BANNED?
« on: November 08, 2016, 02:11:52 PM »
just came on after three months or so....when I left he had about 100 Trump threads going...now I don't see any??????????

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: WHERE'S 240? WAS HE BANNED?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 02:21:26 PM »
Guys like 240 and AJ were here all day, every day....

then they vanished

James

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 02:28:12 PM »
240 posted 40,000 messages over the last year trying to convince us that trump was a democrat plant, then in the end he finally gave up when he saw most on here were voting for trump, and he has not been seen on here since.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 02:37:40 PM »
240 posted 40,000 messages over the last year trying to convince us that trump was a democrat plant, then in the end he finally gave up when he saw most on here were voting for trump, and he has not been seen on here since.

I see.......but that does beg the question why are you all voting for Trump????????????????????????

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 02:44:46 PM »
I see.......but that does beg the question why are you all voting for Trump????????????????????????

Because he's not that corrupt crook Hillary.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 02:51:00 PM »
Because he's not that corrupt crook Hillary.

Oh yeah...Trump's not corrupt.....although he scammed thousands of people out of money with a phony "University"...lied about giving money to charities....and also had a scam non-registered charity that he was personally profiting from

oh the hypocrisy............... ........................ .............

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 03:01:18 PM »
Oh yeah...Trump's not corrupt.....although he scammed thousands of people out of money with a phony "University"...lied about giving money to charities....and also had a scam non-registered charity that he was personally profiting from

oh the hypocrisy............... ........................ .............

Oh the Bull Shit! Hillary (as did Bill) sold her office for huge money. She's a traitor, who should be taken out and shot dead (Bill too).

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 03:01:23 PM »
Attacking Trump U is so early summer. You need to get some new talking points from the DNC.

A business idea that didn't work and got messy is not the same as....

....taking millions from foreign entities while in office as SOS and not disclosing it. That would be corruption by definition.

HTH

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 03:35:29 PM »
Oh the Bull Shit! Hillary (as did Bill) sold her office for huge money. She's a traitor, who should be taken out and shot dead (Bill too).

okay...that's not  true but its fine if you believe it....do you also believe what I said about Trump?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 03:36:34 PM »
Attacking Trump U is so early summer. You need to get some new talking points from the DNC.

....taking millions from foreign entities while in office as SOS and not disclosing it. That would be corruption by definition.

HTH

No....Trump stole HIS money from Americans :D...but that seems to be alright with you

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 03:41:41 PM »
okay...that's not  true but its fine if you believe it....do you also believe what I said about Trump?

No! Thousands of people weren't scammed out of money. There were only dozens of complaints, from people who were too stupid to understand the course work, let alone apply it to the real world, that the government used as an excuse to attack Trump for running for President. They never proved he lied about not giving money to charities, nor about running a fake charity, that was just charges made up by NY's mafioso governor, to get Trump, again for being such a strong opponent against the witch Hillary.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 04:05:13 PM »
Representing Groink in court. He found a writ of Habeas Corpus...He's going to put the system on trial.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2016, 04:16:01 PM »
No! Thousands of people weren't scammed out of money. There were only dozens of complaints, from people who were too stupid to understand the course work, let alone apply it to the real world, that the government used as an excuse to attack Trump for running for President. They never proved he lied about not giving money to charities, nor about running a fake charity, that was just charges made up by NY's mafioso governor, to get Trump, again for being such a strong opponent against the witch Hillary.

WOW!!!!..you are really way in the tank for Trump......"charges made up by NY's Mafioso mayor"....

buddy you gotta stay away from those right wing web sites ;D

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2016, 04:19:25 PM »
WOW!!!!..you are really way in the tank for Trump......"charges made up by NY's Mafioso mayor"....

buddy you gotta stay away from those right wing web sites ;D

Dude, learn to read. I said mafioso governor.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2016, 04:20:46 PM »
Dude, learn to read. I said mafioso governor.

sigh.....wrong nevertheless

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 04:26:18 PM »
sigh.....wrong nevertheless

Sigh, you have no critical faculties. You're just an emotional twit. Typical democrat sucker.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 04:28:09 PM »
Sigh, you have no critical faculties. You're just an emotional twit. Typical democrat sucker.

Insults instead of debate.....TRUE NEOCON

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2016, 04:41:59 PM »

Where have you been. I've been asking the same question about libs voting for Killary and all I get is the run around. Not one of you can answer.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 05:58:50 PM »
Where have you been. I've been asking the same question about libs voting for Killary and all I get is the run around. Not one of you can answer.

we've answered...you refuse to listen

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2016, 01:35:51 PM »
I find it nearly impossible to believe that people like andreisdanig actually exist.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2016, 01:40:35 PM »
I have a feeling they're all posting on another board, possible Josh's. The ones that were regulars on the poli board seems suddenly left the same time 240 did.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 12:59:01 AM »

HTH

And allowing 3 seals and the US ambassador to be murdered (when he emailed 300 times that day asking for help) by telling rescue forces to stand down

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 01:07:11 AM »
I voted for trump because he's constitutional, will protect my second amendment rights (along with the others), will repeal and replace the non affordable care act, wants to Mae America productive and not apologize for the US being a leading among the world. Enough w the US playing down to this world ideals. My grandfather was right this is the best country in the world (not so much now). Time to ..... MAGA bitches and not apologize for it

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 01:12:09 AM »
Yes, where is 240??? Lol!! I constantly dismissed his Trump is a Plant threads.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?;topic=614760.0

240, why do you keep posting these threads trying to convince people Trump is a Dem Plant? At this point there are two people in the race: Trump and Clinton. You have indicated your so-called disdain for Clinton. Yet I don't see you make as many threads highlighting her corruption. Your threads keep pretty much pace with the anti-Trump narrative the progressive media is peddling.

So in your world Trump is a plant, and Hillary wins because Trump throws it. So why then focus on Trump all the time with negative stories. Since you already are convinced Hillary will take it? I mean you said you don't like Hillary. So what gives? Why try to give Hillary (whom you don't like and in your mind will win the election) an edge by posting anti-Trump propaganda? What difference does it make in your CT world where Trump is a plant?

I guess I would like a confession from you that you are nothing more than a diehard democrat that will do anything you can to promote another democrat in office. I don't think you are being honest with everyone here. You say you don't like Hillary but deep down you prefer a democratic President over a Republican.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 01:17:06 AM »
333 also fell for the Trump is a Plant BS!!!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=608735.0

Trump is playing all these people for fools - its sad to see.

I'm really convinced you sold your account to another member.

Same here. This is not 333 posting.

Yes it is.   Trump is a lifelong liberal and friend of the hildebeast.