Author Topic: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!  (Read 98592 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!
« Reply #250 on: August 04, 2018, 03:34:35 PM »
Ha ha ha
“Too Many Blacks” At least she was honest about why she moved,
And she did the sensible thing in moving.

Maybe some leftists libtard feminised white male can move in to replace her...  ;D

LOL 3.8% Black. She did everything in her power to get away from blacks short of bleaching her skin Michael Jackson style.

No wonder Prime likes her. They have a lot in common.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hancock_Park,_Los_Angeles

Hancock Park was moderately diverse ethnically. The breakdown was whites, 70.7%; Asians, 13.1%; Latinos, 8.5%; blacks, 3.8%, and others, 3.9%. Korea and the Philippines were the most common places of birth for the 26.3% of the residents who were born abroad, a figure that was considered low compared to rest of the city.[5]

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: August 04, 2018, 10:24:43 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-congress-living-outside-district-20151222-html-htmlstory.html

If you have her home address and it proves otherwise from this map, would you please provide it?

California voter's registration. https://covr.sos.ca.gov/?step=2

so why is Maxipads living outside of her district... from what you just pin pointed? even though it MAYbe is miscalculated
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: August 04, 2018, 10:59:15 PM »
so why is Maxipads living outside of her district... from what you just pin pointed? even though it MAYbe is miscalculated

I don't think it's a miscalculation. Like I told Chaos. She possibly owns both homes or her husband owns the mansion and she owns the other place. Somehow she's using the address of her home just outside her district to register to vote. From what I read about California voting laws, she'd have to live there or at least receive her mail there, otherwise she's committing fraud.

What's so funny to me is that Chaos doesn't get that I conceded to him about this in my last post. Furthermore, I've made it clear that I disagree with a system that allows congress people to live outside the district they represent. I'm also not much for redistricting or gerrymandering. When this happens and a rep ends up outside their district they should be allowed to finish their term of office. Once it's over they should have a choice to either move into the district they represent or resign their post.

Even funnier is that I've never heard Maxine speak nor have I paid much attention to her shenanigans. She's not my rep and she seems too outspoken, IMO, from what's been reported about her. Just a little aside, it's been reported that her net worth is not much because she and her husband have a lot of debt. Too bad she didn't save some of the $172,000 she makes a year as a congresswoman instead of maintaining a lavish lifestyle she apparently cannot afford.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #253 on: August 05, 2018, 02:43:44 AM »
I don't think it's a miscalculation. Like I told Chaos. She possibly owns both homes or her husband owns the mansion and she owns the other place. Somehow she's using the address of her home just outside her district to register to vote. From what I read about California voting laws, she'd have to live there or at least receive her mail there, otherwise she's committing fraud.

What's so funny to me is that Chaos doesn't get that I conceded to him about this in my last post. Furthermore, I've made it clear that I disagree with a system that allows congress people to live outside the district they represent. I'm also not much for redistricting or gerrymandering. When this happens and a rep ends up outside their district they should be allowed to finish their term of office. Once it's over they should have a choice to either move into the district they represent or resign their post.

Even funnier is that I've never heard Maxine speak nor have I paid much attention to her shenanigans. She's not my rep and she seems too outspoken, IMO, from what's been reported about her. Just a little aside, it's been reported that her net worth is not much because she and her husband have a lot of debt. Too bad she didn't save some of the $172,000 she makes a year as a congresswoman instead of maintaining a lavish lifestyle she apparently cannot afford.

If your plan were implemented, Maxine would probably just move into a space station directly above her district so she could technically be there but not have to deal with the people, vis a vis blacks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2018, 02:54:05 PM »
If your plan were implemented, Maxine would probably just move into a space station directly above her district so she could technically be there but not have to deal with the people, vis a vis blacks.

Interesting, but very far fetched. I don't believe it's generally accepted that you can own airspace, even when it's over land you own. So technically, anyone who tried to pull this off, would be unsuccessful at establishing residency.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: August 07, 2018, 11:10:52 AM »
Ohio 12th congressional special vote is today. Going to be interesting and everyone is watching to see where Nov might end up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #256 on: August 07, 2018, 09:48:40 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: August 08, 2018, 12:32:34 AM »
Blue trickle?

2018 Ohio Special Election Results
https://www.politico.com/election-results/2018/ohio/special-election/aug-07/

It's looking like Republican Troy Balderson is going to hold on to victory in that Ohio 12th District special election.

I'll post something more definite when more info comes in.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #258 on: August 08, 2018, 03:52:16 AM »
It's looking like Republican Troy Balderson is going to hold on to victory in that Ohio 12th District special election.

I'll post something more definite when more info comes in.

This is all I need to know:
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #259 on: August 08, 2018, 03:54:40 AM »
She is just fd the d the p end

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 08, 2018, 05:48:48 AM »
This is all I need to know:

The Russian part and overall derangement sounds like some people we know on here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #261 on: August 08, 2018, 05:52:40 AM »
The Russian part and overall derangement sounds like some people we know on here.

The leftist failed incompetent media is trying to spin this as a Dem victory

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #262 on: August 08, 2018, 06:03:11 AM »
Sounds like Milano would be on board with tougher Voter ID laws to protect the integrity of our elections.  ::)
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #263 on: August 08, 2018, 06:34:38 AM »
Sounds like Milano would be on board with tougher Voter ID laws to protect the integrity of our elections.  ::)

Calls for equality among liberals invariably means trying to stack the deck in their favor.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: August 08, 2018, 06:46:52 AM »
Democratic Lead Shrinks in Generic Congressional Ballot

Democrats continue to lead Republicans on the latest
Rasmussen Reports Generic Congressional Ballot, but for the second week in a row, that lead has tightened.

The latest telephone and online survey finds that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters would choose the Democratic candidate if the elections for Congress were held today. Forty-one percent (41%) would opt for the Republican. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and nine percent (9%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

For two weeks in May, the parties were neck and neck on the Generic Ballot, but the Democrats regained their lead in early June and have maintained it since then. In early July, Democrats led by eight, their largest lead since January.

The survey of 2,500 Likely Voters was conducted on July 29-August 2, 2018 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 2 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/generic_congressional_ballot#continue-reading

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: August 08, 2018, 12:24:48 PM »
Economist +3 Democrats and IBD/TIPP showing a Tie in more Generic Congressional polls posted today.

Democrats +5.7 in the RCP average.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #266 on: August 08, 2018, 03:56:51 PM »

Hot but retarded. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #267 on: August 09, 2018, 02:28:08 AM »

Unfiltered: ‘The left practices tolerance in the most superficial ways’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unfiltered-left-practices-tolerance-superficial-ways-231505016.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: August 09, 2018, 05:04:30 AM »
Reuters +2 Democrats

RCP average narrows to Democrats +5

Trump puts out a tweet yesterday that simply says "Red Wave!"

Democratic Senators Donnelly of Indiana and Manchin of West Virginia both seem to have changed their stance on border wall funding.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 10, 2018, 05:19:52 PM »
THE DEMOCRATS’ ‘GENERIC BALLOT’ ADVANTAGE HAS ALL BUT DISAPPEARED

Republicans appear to have closed the gap with Democrats in the all-important “generic ballot” — a clear sign that the GOP is surging politically in the run-up to the November 2018 midterms.

Democrats continue to insist that a “Blue Wave” will sweep their party back into control of the House of Representatives and may even allow them to recapture the Senate as well.

But the generic ballot — the best single measure of the relative balance of support of the two parties with the electorate — strongly suggests otherwise.

In the last week alone, three major pollsters have found that the gap between the two parties is statistically negligible. YouGov found a Democratic advantage of just 2 points.  Reuters found a margin of 3 points.

And IBB/TIPP, considered by many to be the single most reliable pollster in the country, reported that the race is a dead heat.

These findings, which contrast sharply with the large double-digit lead Democrats enjoyed last December, and again in early July, put the lie to their party’s claims of growing Trump and GOP weakness.

In fact, Trump’s own polling numbers are continuing to inch upward, with major gains reported among Hispanics, Blacks, gays, millennials and of course, Republicans.  On the economy, the president enjoys widespread popular support that appears to be spilling over into support for many down ticket GOP candidates.

Trump is “5 for 5” with candidates he had endorsed, including most recently Troy Balderson, who won a close contest in Ohio’s 12th Congressional District this past week. Trump’s willingness to go to the mat for Balderson suggests that Democratic claims – and some GOP fears – that White House support would become an albatross for the party are largely unfounded.

Even some liberal analysts estimate that the Democrats would need a large single digit advantage in the generic ballot to prevail in November. Although first-term presidents usually experience a partisan reversal in Congress two years after taking office, Trump may be poised to reverse that historic trend.  

Steady job growth, increased labor force participation and a phenomenal 4.1% GDP growth rate in the last quarter – coupled with the trickle down benefits of a sweeping tax reform bill that Democrats boycotted — have left Trump’s critics stumbling to find a compelling mid-term election message to dislodge GOP candidates.

The Democrats need to flip 24 GOP seats to regain control of the House.  But a number of contests in southern California and even traditionally Blue Minnesota could be slipping from the Democrats’ grasp, the latest polls show.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/10/democrats-generic-ballot-disappeared/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2018, 05:29:51 PM »
One of the more intriguing Senate candidates this November. Big time story if this young man can pull off the victory in Michigan.

Trump calls John James 'future star' of GOP after Michigan Senate primary win

President Trump labeled Michigan Republican Senate candidate John James a “future STAR” of the GOP after the conservative black Iraq War veteran won his party’s primary Tuesday.  

“Congratulations to a future STAR of the Republican Party, future Senator John James. A big and bold victory tonight in the Great State of Michigan - the first of many. November can’t come fast enough!” Trump tweeted.

Trump endorsed James last week. James also boasted support from Michigan rocker Kid Rock and Rob O'Neill, the retired Navy SEAL who killed Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.

Early in the primary campaign, Pensler, who loaned his campaign $5 million, had a financial advantage over James, who gave only $50,000 to his campaign. James ultimately raised $3.9 million by the end of June, with an additional $1.3 million in cash by August.

Political newcomer marches to convincing win in Michigan Senate primary; Mike Tobin reports on the general election in November.
James is Michigan’s first black GOP nominee for a major statewide office in more than three decades, but he says he wants to be judged based on his character.

James graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 2004, according to his campaign website bio, and became a Ranger-qualified aviation officer. He served in Operation Iraqi Freedom, where he earned a Combat Action Badge and two Air Medals while logging more than 700 hours leading two Apache platoons.

He returned to Michigan in 2012 and currently serves as president of the family business, James Group International. James has taken the company from $35 million to $137 million in revenue, the site states, and has created 100 jobs in Michigan and elsewhere. He is married with two young children.

James will compete against incumbent Democratic Sen. Debbie Stabenow in November, who had no primary challenger. Stabenow is seeking a fourth Senate term and has easily fended off past challengers.

Stabenow was elected to the Senate in 2000, and is a member of the Senate Agriculture Committee, Senate Energy, Finance and Budget Committees. According to her website, she authored a bipartisan Farm Bill that is strengthening Michigan agriculture and making unprecedented investments in protecting the Great Lakes.

Though seen as an uphill battle, Republicans are optimistic that James could potentially turn the blue Senate seat red, after Trump’s victory in Michigan in the 2016 race.

"Washington has enough career politicians," James said in a news release after his victory. "We need people who have experience getting results. You aren't going to get results from a 43-year career politician. Debbie Stabenow better get ready for the fight of her political life."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2018, 10:15:55 PM »
^^^^ Excellent candidate. Going to be tough to debate him without any of the emotional/racial issues that Dems use...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2018, 10:48:08 PM »
One of the more intriguing Senate candidates this November. Big time story if this young man can pull off the victory in Michigan.

Trump calls John James 'future star' of GOP after Michigan Senate primary win

President Trump labeled Michigan Republican Senate candidate John James a “future STAR” of the GOP after the conservative black Iraq War veteran won his party’s primary Tuesday.  

“Congratulations to a future STAR of the Republican Party, future Senator John James. A big and bold victory tonight in the Great State of Michigan - the first of many. November can’t come fast enough!” Trump tweeted.

Trump endorsed James last week. James also boasted support from Michigan rocker Kid Rock and Rob O'Neill, the retired Navy SEAL who killed Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.

Early in the primary campaign, Pensler, who loaned his campaign $5 million, had a financial advantage over James, who gave only $50,000 to his campaign. James ultimately raised $3.9 million by the end of June, with an additional $1.3 million in cash by August.

Political newcomer marches to convincing win in Michigan Senate primary; Mike Tobin reports on the general election in November.
James is Michigan’s first black GOP nominee for a major statewide office in more than three decades, but he says he wants to be judged based on his character.

James graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 2004, according to his campaign website bio, and became a Ranger-qualified aviation officer. He served in Operation Iraqi Freedom, where he earned a Combat Action Badge and two Air Medals while logging more than 700 hours leading two Apache platoons.

He returned to Michigan in 2012 and currently serves as president of the family business, James Group International. James has taken the company from $35 million to $137 million in revenue, the site states, and has created 100 jobs in Michigan and elsewhere. He is married with two young children.

James will compete against incumbent Democratic Sen. Debbie Stabenow in November, who had no primary challenger. Stabenow is seeking a fourth Senate term and has easily fended off past challengers.

Stabenow was elected to the Senate in 2000, and is a member of the Senate Agriculture Committee, Senate Energy, Finance and Budget Committees. According to her website, she authored a bipartisan Farm Bill that is strengthening Michigan agriculture and making unprecedented investments in protecting the Great Lakes.

Though seen as an uphill battle, Republicans are optimistic that James could potentially turn the blue Senate seat red, after Trump’s victory in Michigan in the 2016 race.

"Washington has enough career politicians," James said in a news release after his victory. "We need people who have experience getting results. You aren't going to get results from a 43-year career politician. Debbie Stabenow better get ready for the fight of her political life."

Just heard about him.  Very impressive.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: August 11, 2018, 12:09:08 AM »
Andrew Breitbart said the GOP minority/female presidential candidate would be the kill shot for the Democrat party.

You put a minority and a female on the ticket and you shoot them straight through the heart.

I believe we will see just that within the next 10 to 20 years.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: August 11, 2018, 07:11:17 AM »
Rep. Steve Cohen under fire for saying he wished Marsha Blackburn would jump off a bridge

U.S. Rep. Steve Cohen is coming under fire for remarks he made last month in which he wished President Donald Trump would encourage U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn to jump off a bridge.

Cohen's remarks, which were first reported by Huffington Post on Thursday night, came at a community prayer breakfast on July 28 hosted by former Gov. Phil Bredesen's U.S. Senate campaign at the Broadway Baptist Church in Memphis.

"The big orange president, that’s not somebody from Knoxville," Cohen said, talking about how the race is expected to be tight. "He’s going to come down here and endorse Marsha Blackburn. 'Cause Marsha Blackburn, if he says, 'jump off the Harahan Bridge,' she’ll jump off the Harahan Bridge."

"I wish he’d say that," said Cohen, whose comments were met with laughter. "She will do anything he says."

The Harahan Bridge spans the Mississippi River between Memphis and West Memphis, Arkansas.

Cohen said late Thursday that he was joking and meant Blackburn no harm.

The West Tennessee congressman's rhetoric was quickly blasted by Tennessee Republican Party Chairman Scott Golden.

"At a time when our country is combating a mental health crisis, it's shocking and, frankly, sickening to hear a Democratic congressman actively wishing for a Republican congressman's suicide. The fact that these shameful and violent remarks came at a prayer breakfast make them that much more disappointing," Golden said in a statement.

Cohen's remarks make him the latest Democrat to have their comments about the president come under fire in recent weeks. The USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee independently obtained audio of Cohen's comments.

Last month, Mark Brown, an operative for the Tennessee Democratic Party working to help Bredesen's candidacy, came under fire for comments he made on Twitter in 2016 and 2017 in which referred to Trump as "Putin's b---- and a "f-----gMoron" and "Racist much, f--kstick?" and his supporters as "idiots."

Related: Tennessee Democratic operative under fire for past explicit tweets about Trump, supporters

During the rest of his speech, Cohen said Tennessee has history of "great senators" which he said included Republicans like Howard Baker, Bill Frist and Bob Corker and Democrats Al Gore Sr. and Al Gore Jr.

"We need another senator we can be proud of, who will vote on issues, who will vote with his mind and will vote regardless and that’s Phil Bredesen. It’s not Marsha Blackburn," Cohen said

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tennessean.com/amp/953300002