Author Topic: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!  (Read 98744 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Re: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!
« Reply #375 on: October 15, 2018, 05:15:33 PM »
Ok, so if Elizabeth " Pocahontas " Warren every proved she had native American ancestry, you'd consider voting her ? ;)
Trump said he would give 1,000,000 to her favorite charity if she ever proved it by DNA test.
Of course, only a dumb ass democrat like me would ever believe her , because she'd never prove it, right ?

The average white American has as much or more Indian DNA. You've polluted several threads with misinformation as usual. Just stop dude

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: October 15, 2018, 05:51:52 PM »
The James O'Keefe Veritas Effect?

Missouri Democrat McCaskill next??  ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #377 on: October 15, 2018, 05:53:08 PM »
Ok, so if Elizabeth " Pocahontas " Warren every proved she had native American ancestry, you'd consider voting her ? ;)
Trump said he would give 1,000,000 to her favorite charity if she ever proved it by DNA test.
Of course, only a dumb ass democrat like me would ever believe her , because she'd never prove it, right ?

Kim Jong Un has more Native American DNA than Warren....lmao

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #378 on: October 15, 2018, 05:58:52 PM »
There is one thing I've become convinced of during my time on getbig politics forum :

1. Nothing I post is going to convince Trump supporters to vote for liberal democrats.

AND

2. Nothing you (or others) post will convert me to being a Trump supporter.

Not much else to debate 'eh  ;)
I've spoken with several elderly people out here and they all say the same thing, they wish they would have wised up sooner and voted republican all their lives. You vote democrap out of spite for your President, not because you support democrap ideology.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: October 15, 2018, 05:59:04 PM »
Just above Joe's post  ^^  8)

Republican Marsha Blackburn steadily increasing her lead up to +14 in the most recent NYT poll.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/elections-poll-tnsen-2.html

Now this one here is pretty intriguing because of a recent James O'Keefe Veritas investigation concerning her opponent, Democrat Phil Bredesen.

Surely these videos are being passed around by the fine people of Tennessee on social media as we speak.

O'Keefe says he is holding other similar tapes in the can concerning mid term races. I will post those as they are released.

@2:20 of the second video posted. Really bad look for the Bredesen campaign.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #380 on: October 15, 2018, 08:31:26 PM »
The projections are kind of all over the place.  I have no idea what will happen with the House, but God help us if we put Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Schiff et al. in charge of the House. 

I don't see a realistic path to Democrats controlling the Senate. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: October 15, 2018, 08:39:17 PM »
Democrats Gain Huge Fundraising Advantage in 2018 Elections
15 Oct 2018

A flood of donations has allowed Democratic candidates to outspend GOP candidates by almost 2:1 in 80 competitive districts since July, according to an analysis by the Associated Press.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2018/10/15/democrats-gain-huge-fundraising-advantage-in-2018-elections/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #382 on: October 15, 2018, 09:41:22 PM »
The projections are kind of all over the place.  I have no idea what will happen with the House, but God help us if we put Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Schiff et al. in charge of the House. 

I don't see a realistic path to Democrats controlling the Senate. 

Let me hit pause and ask this question:  Isn't this exciting?

<Resume Play>

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #383 on: October 16, 2018, 03:41:22 AM »
Liberals can't seem to stop playing their broken records - just like 3 yr olds with their fingers in their ears going "la la la".
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: October 16, 2018, 09:50:14 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: October 16, 2018, 10:41:15 AM »
Warren only claimed she had some distant ancestors that were native American.
The DNA test proved it .

Wrong

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #386 on: October 16, 2018, 10:50:08 AM »
Warren only claimed she had some distant ancestors that were native American.
The DNA test proved it .

Every poster on this board has as much Native American as this white woman. None of us used it as a crutch to get into a law school and promoted ourselves as a minority because of it. My great grandmother was 100% Cherokee, all my relatives on that side have that look. I can get so tan friends regularly ask if I have African American or Indian ancestors. But I'm not running around smoking peace pipes and sleeping in a teepee. Give it up dude, seriously

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #387 on: October 16, 2018, 05:58:53 PM »
1. I'm pro choice and my top 3 issues are : health care, the environment and education.
I may not be 100% with the dem platform, but it's a lot more aligned with issues I really care about.

2. Why do you need to use the term democrap? I don't see why political discourse has to include ridicule and insults.
What's the point?
#1 Obama(a democrap) ruined healthcare in this country.
#2 Because I like to make it known that I think your political ideology is crap. Shit. Feces. Poo-poo.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: October 16, 2018, 06:59:34 PM »
Weeks away from the mid term and I still have no idea what will happen. The talking heads from either side predict a win, can't really depend on that. I suspect the Republicans will prevail not because the majority support their ideals but because historically, Republicans (specifically Older white people) do a better job of showing up at the polls when its time to put up or shut up.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: October 16, 2018, 07:00:33 PM »
Every poster on this board has as much Native American as this white woman. None of us used it as a crutch to get into a law school and promoted ourselves as a minority because of it. My great grandmother was 100% Cherokee, all my relatives on that side have that look. I can get so tan friends regularly ask if I have African American or Indian ancestors. But I'm not running around smoking peace pipes and sleeping in a teepee. Give it up dude, seriously

I had mine done about 6 months ago. I had 0% Native American.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #390 on: October 16, 2018, 08:26:31 PM »
I had mine done about 6 months ago. I had 0% Native American.

Same.  I'm more Ashkenazi Jewish, Scandinavian, and Congolese than she is native American.  Where's my kosher mwambe salmon?

I enjoy watching my percentages change over time as more people provide DNA samples.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: October 16, 2018, 08:45:34 PM »
Same.  I'm more Ashkenazi Jewish, Scandinavian, and Congolese than she is native American.  Where's my kosher mwambe salmon?

I enjoy watching my percentages change over time as more people provide DNA samples.

I had no idea I was predominately Irish. All those years of opportunities to drink green colored beer...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: October 16, 2018, 09:11:56 PM »
Democratic Senate Candidate Kyrsten Sinema in 2011: Arizona Is Famous ‘in a Lindsay Lohan Kind of Way’

Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D., Ariz.) is running to represent Arizona in the Senate this November, but back in 2011, she said people knew what was going on in Arizona because they were "not famous in a good way."

Sinema described Arizona as "famous in a Lindsay Lohan kind of way," referencing the actress who was repeatedly arrested for drug-related incidents around that time.

"We're not famous in a good way, we're famous in a Lindsay Lohan kind of way," Sinema said. "Not good."

Lohan repeatedly entered rehab for drug addiction and was arrested for drunken driving and theft, stories that dominated much of celebrity news between 2007 and 2012.

This is one in a long series of remarks disparaging the state of Arizona, which have received attention as she nears the general election against against Rep. Martha McSally (R., Ariz.) to fill the Senate seat currently held by Republican Sen. Jeff Flake. Flake is not running for re-election.

In 2010, Sinema tweeted, "Just one day, I'd like Arizona to be in the news for something good. Just one day people."

In 2011, she tweeted, "Dear Rest Of The World, I just want you to know, Arizona wasn't always this crazy. It used to be pretty great, actually. Sincerely, Kyrsten."

Another video from 2011 shows Sinema referring to Arizona as "the meth lab of democracy."

McSally's campaign tweeted that because of these remarks, Sinema was "unfit to serve."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/kyrsten-sinema-in-2011-arizona-is-famous-in-a-lindsay-lohan-kind-of-way/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: October 16, 2018, 09:20:45 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: October 17, 2018, 10:45:12 AM »
Interesting.  I haven't followed this guy.  Not sure how accurate he has been in the past.

Why Republicans Are Gaining Steam With 27 Days To Go…Enough To Hold The House?
Oct 10, 2018 By Larry Schweikart

Things are looking very good for Republicans with 27 days to go until the election.

1) President Trump has, according to all polling, shot up five points in the last three weeks, and Rasmussen has consistently now had him over 50. This is huge. When Larry Sabato gets out of his lefty funk, every once in a while he says something intelligent, such as when he said earlier this year (correctly) that a Trump appearance is good for five points in a race.

Pollster Richard Baris of @ppdnews says the same thing, that Trump consistently brings a five or six point boost. We saw this in both PA18, where Trump almost got Rick Saccone over the finish line (Saccone was 6 points down prior to Trump’s visit) and in OH12, where Trump did account for Troy Balderson’s victory (again, he was down before Trump came in).  If you want an indicator of where the close races are, watch Trump in the last week of the campaign. Where he goes is where he’s needed.

2) Obviously, the near-character execution of Justice Kavanaugh rebounded enormously to the Republicans’ favor. One caller for a House district in Washington state told me she had seen an overnight change in the response, and of the Democrats she talked to the response was frequently, “I’ve always been a Democrat, but this Judge Kavanaugh stuff . . . .” One pollster, working on the North Dakota race, told me the shift was near-instantaneous, and that over a three-day poll, Heidi Heitkamp went from leading by two, to tied, to down by two. The pollster was so impressed he urged the Republican Kevin Cramer campaign to re-poll a couple of days later, when the shift continued, from Heitkamp tied, to down two, to down eight over three nights.

3) This pattern has been almost identical now in three other states: Missouri, Tennessee, and Texas. Each was close (supposedly—I never bought that Betamale O’Rourke had a shot) then the R went up a couple, then the R shot out to an 8-10 point lead. The same now appears to be happening in Arizona, where Martha McSally was trailing a month ago, then managed a one point lead, then a three point lead, then today a six point lead. More important, Kristen Sinema has plummeted to 41% in an ABC poll. Supposedly Montana is tight, with the last polls showing Matt Rosendale with a one point lead. But pollster Baris maintains that Jon Tester always seems to “overpoll,” and Rosendale may have a larger lead. In Nevada, three straight polls have now put Dean Heller out to a narrow but consistent lead (again, after Trump came in). Rick Scott sees tight polling in Florida, but insiders tell me they are not concerned, that he is extremely popular. The impact of the hurricane slated to hit Florida imminently might have an effect on the election if he bungles matters, but he has proven a terrific administrator. New Jersey, shockingly, remains a dead heat.

I’m always leery of positive polls for Republicans in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, but Trump has shown that molds can be broken. Bob Menendez is such damaged goods that Bob Hugin could pull off the upset of the campaign there. In Ohio, local polling has Jim Renacci down double digits, which is not believable. The same polls have Mike DeWine up a couple in the governor’s race, Republicans have a massive 300,000 registration lead in Ohio after allocating out all the indie voters by prior voting history, and Renacci has an excellent ground game. I think this one is about a 2-point Brown lead, which could be erased by another Trump visit.

Wisconsin and West Virginia are probably tougher nuts. Scott Walker no longer enjoys the aura of invincibility he once had, and it was going to be up to Walker to pull Leah Vukmir across the line. Likewise, while Patrick Morrissey is running a good race in West Virginia, Joe Manchin has successfully (with his Kavanaugh vote) muddied the waters enough to probably hang on. If Trump goes back to West Virginia, it needs to be in the Charleston area. Unfortunately, I have Pennsylvania and Michigan as lost causes. John James is a good candidate whose time had not come. He did not have the name recognition in a very blue state. Perhaps Kid Rock’s aggressive campaigning can help him, but that’s unlikely as of today.

4) The House seems to be right where I put it weeks ago, namely Democrats will pick up a net of 10-15 seats and fall short of control (they need 23, but are going to lose 2 in Minnesota, so they need to pick up at least 25). Interestingly, a raft of hysterical stories about the Republicans in trouble in the House have emerged from the fake news media. . . gee, almost like it was planned, right? Politico‘s was the best, saying the Democrats “led” or were leaning in 209 districts! Oh my God! Republicans are going to lose 209 seats?

Eh, not really. They have already lost 196 seats. That’s where the current Congress is in terms of party representation. What Politico  is saying is that the Dems are on pace to gain between 10 and 15 seats.

Wait a minute, where did we just see that? Oh yeah. I told you. If the Democrats ended up with 209, they would still be 8 short of control of the House.

Even then, however, these races, while extremely fluid, appear to be moving almost in unison rightward. In the past few weeks, both North Carolina “endangered” seats, the Kansas seat held by Yoder, and the Michigan seat held by Bishop all appear to be much safer. At the same time, a New Mexico district and Arizona 1 moved into “flippable” territory (the R, Wendy Rogers, has a three point lead in AZ1 and local GOP officials tell me it is “growing.”)

Overall, however, voter registration matters on both sides of the aisle. In New York and parts of California, Republicans have a significant voter edge in “endangered” districts, while in Pennsylvania, the Democrats have redistricted three districts into completely safe zones for themselves.

Thus, three weeks out my prediction still holds that the Republicans narrowly (5-10 seat margin) hold the House and expand their lead in the Senate by four to seven seats (all Trumpers).

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/why-republicans-are-gaining-steam-with-27-days-to-go-enough-to-hold-the-house/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: October 17, 2018, 12:52:19 PM »
Democrats +1 in the weekly Rasmussen Generic poll released every Wednesday(Rasmussen calls it basically a tie for the second week in a row.

Democrats +5 in the below Economist-YouGov article

Democrats +7.2 in the RCP Average

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/generic_congressional_ballot_oct17

Poll: Dems have 5-point lead on generic House ballot

Democrats hold a single-digit advantage over Republicans for control of the House in November's midterm elections, according to a poll released Wednesday by The Economist-YouGov.

The survey of 1,273 registered voters showed 46 percent said that they would support a Democratic candidate for the House next month, while 41 percent said they would support a Republican. Meanwhile, 8 percent remain undecided, and 2 percent said they will not vote at all.

The results in Wednesday's poll release are similar to results released earlier this month from the same pollster, with both parties having gained 1 percentage point of voter support between the two polls, leaving the gap between the parties unchanged.

Male voters were split evenly, 45 percent to 45 percent, between the two parties, while Democrats hold a 9-point advantage among women in the poll. Democrats also hold a slim lead of 3 percentage points over Republicans among independent voters.

Democrats did better among self-identified moderates or politically centrists, with the party enjoying the support of 55 percent of these voters, while 38 percent of the same category said they would support Republicans in November.

The Economist-YouGov poll was conducted from Oct. 14 to 16, and contains a margin of error of 2.8 percentage points for questions asked to registered voters.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/411851-poll-dems-have-5-point-lead-on-generic-house-ballot?amp

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: October 17, 2018, 01:14:42 PM »
Is NJ's Senate race too close for comfort? Democrats spending $3 million to help Menendez

The Senate Democrats' top super PAC said Tuesday that it will spend $3 million on an ad tying Republican Senate candidate Bob Hugin to President Donald Trump, a sign that two-term Sen. Bob Menendez needs help from his party in the campaign's final three weeks.

The announcement by Senate Majority PAC, a group connected to Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer of New York, comes a day after Hillary Clinton headlined a fundraiser in Jersey City for Menendez and Hugin launched an ad that raises unproven prostitution allegations against Menendez.

Recent polls have shown Menendez with leads ranging from 2 to 11 percentage points, and he is still favored to win by handicappers in a state where Clinton beat Trump by 14 points.

But Menendez has higher unfavorable than favorable ratings, fallout from the trial he faced last year on corruption charges that ended in a partial acquittal and then admonishment by the ethics committee. Hugin and a super PAC that supports him have spent most of the year reminding voters about those charges.

The Senate Democrats' top super PAC said Tuesday that it will spend $3 million on an ad tying Republican Senate candidate Bob Hugin to President Donald Trump, a sign that two-term Sen. Bob Menendez needs help from his party in the campaign's final three weeks.

The announcement by Senate Majority PAC, a group connected to Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer of New York, comes a day after Hillary Clinton headlined a fundraiser in Jersey City for Menendez and Hugin launched an ad that raises unproven prostitution allegations against Menendez.

Hugin disclosed Monday that he gave his campaign an additional $8.5 million from July through September, bringing his total self-funding to $24 million through Sept. 30. Contributors gave Hugin another $1 million during the quarter, bringing his total contributions from people other than himself to $2.2 million.

Menendez revealed that he raised $2.1 million during the quarter, but he spent $2.9 million, or less in three months than Senate Majority PAC plans to spend in the next three weeks.

As a super PAC, Senate Majority PAC can take unlimited contributions as long as it does not coordinate with any campaigns it supports. Already, outside groups have spent more than $8.1 million, including $3.6 million by a super PAC supporting Hugin, Integrity NJ, and $4.4 million by two backing Menendez, Leadership Alliance and Patients for Affordable Drugs Action.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.northjersey.com/amp/1660282002

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: October 17, 2018, 01:22:06 PM »
Florida is probably the most interesting state to watch this mid term because of this combination of super tight, high stake races.

Still think Rick Scott barely pulls it off. That guy is too slick, well funded and connected.

Post-Michael poll: Andrew Gillum, Ron DeSantis deadlocked; Rick Scott narrowly leads Bill Nelson

In the first poll since Hurricane Michael devastated the Panhandle — and changed the course of state politics — the race for Florida Governor is virtually tied.

Twenty days before Election Day, Democrat Andrew Gillum is at 47 percent, while Republican Ron DeSantis is at 46. However, among those who say they have already voted, DeSantis is at 49 percent, while Gillum is at 45 percent.

A similar scenario is set up for Florida’s U.S. Senate race — heading into the stretch in dead-heat fashion, according to the new survey by St. Pete Polls. Republican Gov. Rick Scott has a two-point lead over Democratic incumbent U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson.

The poll comes with a definitive asterisk as respondents in portions of the Panhandle, specifically the Panama City media market, where Michael delivered his lethal blow, are under-sampled. A slight plurality of these voters typically supports Republican candidates.

Regardless, as Gillum and DeSantis try to find that pose looking still concerned about hurricane victims while scrambling for those last few votes, Florida appears headed toward the kind of election-night gubernatorial nail-biter the state saw in both 2010 and 2014 when Scott secured one-point victories only as final returns were posted.

There remain only a few of those last votes, according to the poll. Reform party candidate Darcy Richardson captures about 2 percent support in the Governor’s race poll, while 5 percent of Florida voters say they are still undecided.

The survey was conducted by St. Pete Polls, has a sample size of 1,974 respondents and has a 2.2 percent margin of error.

In the race for Florida’s U.S. Senate seat, Scott is setting up for what might be another nail-biter for his own record. He has a narrow lead over Nelson, 49 to 47 percent. Scott is at 50 percent with those who have already voted.

Respondents were also asked to rate Scott and Gillum’s response to Hurricane Michael. While Scott received strong marks for his efforts, Gillum’s numbers are a mixed bag.

Sixty-one percent of voters approve of how Scott has handled the response to Michael, while 21 percent do not, and 18 percent are unsure. Gillum, the Mayor of Tallahassee, is at 44/30 approve/disapprove with 25 percent unsure.

Compared with previous polls, spreads have tightened in the battle for independent voters, and across nearly every demographic group in the new poll. Past polling showed independents breaking solidly for the Democrats Gillum and Nelson, but this poll shows Gillum with only a 2 percent advantage and Nelson with a 5 percent edge. In past surveys, women were also breaking decidedly toward Democrats and men toward Republicans, but this time, the differences were mostly statistically insignificant.

http://floridapolitics.com/archives/277928-poll-post-michael-andrew-gillum-ron-desantis-deadlocked-rick-scott-narrowly-leads-bill-nelson

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: October 17, 2018, 01:48:48 PM »
I make no predictions, BUT, the Dems have zero platforms, made asses of themselves (too many to list here) and the Kavanaugh hearings, well, they turned into a clown show and to top it off, they can't lie their asses off and literally destroy lives. All that I've pointed out isn't hearsay but rather, FACT. They have zero morals, zero integrity..another fact. This being said they should be destroyed in the mid-terms, but who knows. Look for more accusations of racism (today..see Pocahontas Warren, it'll start there) and fake sexual misconduct by someone going back to the third grade.

Tell me why anyone in their right minds would vote Dem.

Because some are the better person for the office. Such is the case in HD 37 where I live. Not everything is about what goes on at the White House amusement park. Local political candidates, such as those in your city counsel and county board of commissioners (non-partisan) as well as those in state government probably affect your life more than your federal representatives do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: October 17, 2018, 01:53:38 PM »
Democrats Gain Huge Fundraising Advantage in 2018 Elections
15 Oct 2018

A flood of donations has allowed Democratic candidates to outspend GOP candidates by almost 2:1 in 80 competitive districts since July, according to an analysis by the Associated Press.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2018/10/15/democrats-gain-huge-fundraising-advantage-in-2018-elections/

And to think democratic candidates are known for grass-roots funding and not so much big business.