Author Topic: Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This  (Read 46565 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This
« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2017, 04:35:20 AM »
Can you explain why this would be?

free helicopter rides
a

kogba

• Getbig II
  • Grab the pussy
« Reply #226 on: January 14, 2017, 07:18:01 AM »
I don't know if someone else already posted the following, so, just in case...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/terre-haute-in/TI36V4MCD2C8RIGUS

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (T.U.R.D.)?

Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life!

Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.
Sufferers of Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, and uncontrollable crying.
People with Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.
Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but T.U.R.D. appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:
· Membership in the Democratic party
· Identifying as a Feminist
· Currently enrolled in college, and/or Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
· Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
· Massive student debt
· Spotty or non-existent work history.
Patients with T.U.R.D. are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality.

Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from T.U.R.D., urge them to seek treatment.

Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #227 on: January 14, 2017, 09:26:34 PM »
My company (large multinational insurance) is giving each 'vulnerable' employee a day off next week for the Trump inauguration. They're also bringing in grief counsellors in the week afterwards.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #228 on: January 15, 2017, 04:44:59 AM »
My company (large multinational insurance) is giving each 'vulnerable' employee a day off next week for the Trump inauguration. They're also bringing in grief counsellors in the week afterwards.

So those with a spine have to shoulder the load while the snowflakes commiserate? 

PM me the name of the company and I will troll them relentlessly.
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #229 on: January 15, 2017, 05:19:05 AM »

I guess straw will be posting more than usual that day.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: January 15, 2017, 07:40:20 PM »

Unbelievable!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #231 on: January 16, 2017, 09:26:33 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #232 on: January 16, 2017, 09:27:37 AM »
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 16, 2017, 10:51:54 AM »

Her late uncle is probably rolling over in his grave.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: January 16, 2017, 10:53:31 AM »
Her late uncle is probably rolling over in his grave.

Yeah at how piss poor the Democrat party is under present a-holes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: January 17, 2017, 04:43:37 AM »
More than 40 Democratic lawmakers now skipping Trump’s inauguration
Washington Post ^ | January 17 at 12:08 AM1/17/2017 | Elsie Viebeck
Posted on 1/17/2017, 6:25:55 AM by EBH

A growing group of Democratic lawmakers will boycott President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration Friday as a protest of Trump’s worldview and his criticism of civil rights icon John Lewis, congressman of Georgia

There are now more than 40 House Democrats — 42, at last count — who have declared that they will not attend the inauguration on Capitol Hill this week. The number rose sharply after Trump tweeted Saturday that Lewis is “all talk, talk, talk” and should “finally focus on the burning and crime infested inner-cities.”

Lewis, who sees Trump’s Nov. 8 win as illegitimate because of Russia’s alleged interference in the election, is best known for leading civil rights protests in the 1960s, including the 1965 march across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Ala., in which state troopers brutally attacked the crowd. Lewis will not attend the inauguration, he told NBC News in an interview for Sunday’s “Meet the Press.”

Here’s a list of other lawmakers who will not attend, starting alphabetically with Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.), whose spokesman confirmed her decision in an email.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: January 17, 2017, 08:31:32 AM »
NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio Plans To Protest At Trump International Hotel Thursday

“This is New York,” the mayor tweeted on Monday. “Nothing about who we are changed on Election Day.”
 01/16/2017 05:24 pm ET

Ryan Grenoble
Reporter, The Huffington Post

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) speaks at a press conference at Trump Tower in New York, Nov. 16, 2016. He plans to attend a protest at the Trump International Hotel in Manhattan on Thursday.
President-elect Donald Trump would probably appreciate a nice quiet night Thursday, the evening before his inauguration.

But if New York Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) and a few celebrities have anything to say about it, Thursday night at Trump’s New York City International Hotel could end up being a rowdy affair. And not in a good way.

(Granted, Trump will likely spend the night in Washington, D.C., and the Trump International Hotel is a few blocks away from Trump Tower, where the president-elect set up his actual transition office. But that’s beside the point.)

De Blasio plans to join actors Alec Baldwin and Mark Ruffalo, as well as filmmaker and activist Michael Moore, at the hotel on Columbus Circle at 6:00 p.m. Thursday for a protest against Trump.

Follow
 Michael Moore ✔ @MMFlint
Mark Ruffalo, Alec Baldwin & myself will be holding a massive rally in NYC in front of Trump International Hotel this Thursday, 6pm! Come!
6:59 PM - 14 Jan 2017
  16,657 16,657 Retweets   44,635 44,635 likes
“As Lincoln once said, here in NYC, let us have faith that RIGHT makes MIGHT,” de Blasio wrote in a series of tweets Monday. “This is New York. Nothing about who we are changed on Election Day. Let’s get to work.”

Follow
 Bill de Blasio ✔ @NYCMayor
I'm rallying at Trump Int’l Hotel at 6PM on Jan. 19 because our next president needs to hear from all NYers before he takes office. Join us.
3:39 PM - 16 Jan 2017
  1,725 1,725 Retweets   4,069 4,069 likes
 Follow
Let's begin 100 days of action for our values. As Lincoln once said, here in NYC, let us have faith that RIGHT makes MIGHT.
3:39 PM - 16 Jan 2017
  133 133 Retweets   441 441 likes
 Follow
This is New York. Nothing about who we are changed on Election Day. Let's get to work. January 19th. Columbus Circle. Be there.
3:40 PM - 16 Jan 2017
  243 243 Retweets   583 583 likes
 Follow
This administration needs to hear the message that neighborhood policing has made NYC safer and will do the same for our country. Join us.
4:00 PM - 16 Jan 2017
  55 55 Retweets   216 216 likes
Trump did not immediately offer a response to de Blasio.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 17, 2017, 09:23:31 AM »
Paul Krugman: Calling Trump An Illegitimate President Is An Act Of Patriotism
Townhall.com ^ | January 17, 2017 | Matt Vespa
Posted on 1/17/2017, 10:09:55 AM by Kaslin

You know with all the rising temperatures caused by Rep. John Lewis’ (D-GA) remarks about President-elect Donald Trump not being a legitimate president, we forgot about liberal economist and Nobel laureate Paul Krugman who first said that Trump’s win was illegitimate. Now, Krugman says that calling Trump an illegitimate president is a form of patriotism (via NYT [emphasis mine]:

Now Mr. Lewis says that he won’t attend the inauguration of Donald Trump, whom he regards as an illegitimate president.
As you might expect, this statement provoked a hysterical, slanderous reaction from the president-elect – who, of course, got his start in national politics by repeatedly, falsely questioning President Obama’s right to hold office. But Mr. Trump — who has never sacrificed anything or taken a risk to help others — seems to have a special animus toward genuine heroes. Maybe he prefers demonstrators who don’t get beaten?

But let’s not talk about Mr. Trump’s ravings. Instead, let’s ask whether Mr. Lewis was right to say what he said. Is it O.K., morally and politically, to declare the man about to move into the White House illegitimate?

Yes, it is. In fact, it’s an act of patriotism.

Now, let’s not be snowflakes here; Krugman has every right to say these things. It’s free speech—and we’re just going to have to deal with the endless stream of liberal angst and hysteria over the next four years (maybe eight). We can respond in kind by saying that a) you guys, whether it be Rubio, Perry, Fiorina, Cruz, or even Jim Gilmore, were going to call Obama’s successor illegitimate if that person turned out to be a Republican; b) this would be considered treasonous back in 2009; and c) it does nothing but serve as yet another mechanism for liberals to use to avoid debating amongst themselves why Hillary Clinton lost. Yes, it may make you feel better, but after ten seconds of relief—you’re still saddled with reality: Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States.

Most of the illegitimacy discussion stems from the Russian interference, which wasn’t a hack. Our intelligence agencies noted that the Kremlin flooded social media with propaganda and trolls. That’s not hacking. There never was an election hack. The Democratic National Committee and top Hillary Clinton adviser John Podesta’s emails were infiltrated. That’s not a hack. Even the Obama White House has put distance between themselves and Mr. Lewis, with White House Chief Of Staff Denis McDonough saying that outgoing President Obama feels that Trump was elected freely.

Krugman and Lewis need to get over it. Trump won, Clinton lost—and thank God for that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: January 17, 2017, 11:53:11 AM »
Women's March Co-Chair: 'Hands Off Planned Parenthood' Is Priority
NewsBusters ^ | January 17, 2017 | 12:58 PM EST | Katie Yoder
Posted on 1/17/2017, 1:45:13 PM by Olog-hai

Planned Parenthood is more than just a partner for the upcoming Women’s March on Washington.

To begin his Sunday segment, MSNBC Richard Lui described the Women’s March as an event that “started out as a rallying cry for women to show their solidarity against Trump” before turning to Linda Sarsour, the national co-chair of the Women’s March on Washington, for more information. […]

Sarsour began listing the march’s most important issues.

“First of all, hands off the Affordable Care Act. We need our health insurance,” she began. “Hands off Planned Parenthood and our reproductive rights. Hands off Muslims. Hands off the undocumented. Those are really our top messaging lines. Hands off our Native American sisters and brothers.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 17, 2017, 12:21:33 PM »
More than 40 Democratic lawmakers now skipping Trump’s inauguration
Washington Post ^ | January 17 at 12:08 AM1/17/2017 | Elsie Viebeck
Posted on 1/17/2017, 6:25:55 AM by EBH

A growing group of Democratic lawmakers will boycott President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration Friday as a protest of Trump’s worldview and his criticism of civil rights icon John Lewis, congressman of Georgia

There are now more than 40 House Democrats — 42, at last count — who have declared that they will not attend the inauguration on Capitol Hill this week. The number rose sharply after Trump tweeted Saturday that Lewis is “all talk, talk, talk” and should “finally focus on the burning and crime infested inner-cities.”

Lewis, who sees Trump’s Nov. 8 win as illegitimate because of Russia’s alleged interference in the election, is best known for leading civil rights protests in the 1960s, including the 1965 march across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Ala., in which state troopers brutally attacked the crowd. Lewis will not attend the inauguration, he told NBC News in an interview for Sunday’s “Meet the Press.”

Here’s a list of other lawmakers who will not attend, starting alphabetically with Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.), whose spokesman confirmed her decision in an email.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

Just a few minutes ago, the number of Democratic representatives boycotting the inauguration was up to 49. This number is unrepresented.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: January 17, 2017, 12:38:33 PM »
Just a few minutes ago, the number of Democratic congressmen boycotting the inauguration was up to 49. This number is unrepresented.

Its ridiculous.   

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2017, 12:56:20 PM »
Just a few minutes ago, the number of Democratic congressmen boycotting the inauguration was up to 49. This number is unrepresented.

Are these legitimate congresspersons? (you didn't use a gender neutral term you bigot)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: January 17, 2017, 05:59:12 PM »
Are these legitimate congresspersons? (you didn't use a gender neutral term you bigot)

;D You are right, however I looked it up and the jury is still out on this term. Representatives is a better choice. Thank's. I fixed it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: January 18, 2017, 10:19:40 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html

:o

This behavior is definitely over-the-top. This is more than a liberal melting down, the guy is just plain nuts.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #248 on: January 18, 2017, 10:21:00 AM »
Get ready... the eyes haven't even begun to dry yet... there is a storm of liberal tears approaching in 48 hours!

Trump to take handful of executive actions on Day One: transition

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-handful-executive-actions-day-one-transition-162407134.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump may take four or five executive actions on Friday, the day he is sworn into office, spokesman Sean Spicer said.

"He's got a few of them probably in the area of four or five that we're looking at for Friday," some of them logistical, Spicer said Wednesday at a news briefing. "Then there are some other ones that I expect him to sign with respect to a couple of issues that have been high on his priority list."

Spicer did not elaborate. Trump had promised to take executive actions immediately after taking office to counter some of the policies of Democratic President Barack Obama.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V