Author Topic: Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This  (Read 46084 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This
« Reply #250 on: January 18, 2017, 10:50:39 AM »
BREAKING NEWS: John Kerry to Skip Trump Inauguration
Washington Examiner ^ | 18 Jan 17 | Pete Kasperowicz
Posted on 1/18/2017, 1:48:37 PM by

Secretary of State John Kerry won't be attending President-elect Trump's inauguration on Friday, according to the State Department.

"The secretary will not attend the inauguration," a State Department official told the Washington Examiner.

The official had no comment on why Kerry wouldn't attend.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: January 18, 2017, 11:23:32 AM »
BREAKING NEWS: John Kerry to Skip Trump Inauguration
Washington Examiner ^ | 18 Jan 17 | Pete Kasperowicz
Posted on 1/18/2017, 1:48:37 PM by

Secretary of State John Kerry won't be attending President-elect Trump's inauguration on Friday, according to the State Department.

"The secretary will not attend the inauguration," a State Department official told the Washington Examiner.

The official had no comment on why Kerry wouldn't attend.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

I don't recall any previous inaugurations where the press felt the need to tally who was attending and who wasn't. What is it about Trump's inauguration that makes it different?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: January 18, 2017, 11:26:56 AM »
I don't recall any previous inaugurations where the press felt the need to tally who was attending and who wasn't. What is it about Trump's inauguration that makes it different?

I dont remember so many cry babies and whiners like the democrat clown car boycotting cause they lost. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: January 18, 2017, 11:31:14 AM »
Joe Biden Is Warning About the Collapse of the ‘World Order’ as He Says Goodbye
Time ^ | 1/18/2017 | Melissa Chan

Posted on 1/18/2017, 2:19:06 PM by

Vice President Joe Biden warned Wednesday that the “liberal international world order” is at risk of collapse, using his final speech to global leaders to frame the stakes on the world stage as President-elect Donald Trump prepares to take office.

Biden urged leaders in Europe and the U.S. to defend democracies against dangers that he said include Russian President Vladimir Putin. Biden, in remarks at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland reported by CNBC, said Putin “has a different vision of the future,” and he accused the Russian leader of trying to “roll back decades of progress.”

“Russia is working with every tool available to them to whittle away at the edges of the European project, test for fault lines among Western nations, and return to a politics defined by spheres of influence,” Biden said.

Russia has been accused of meddling in the 2016 presidential election through the hack and release of Democratic documents.

Biden also said the top 1% are not paying their fair share, causing social instability to rise.

(Excerpt) Read more at time.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: January 18, 2017, 11:57:02 AM »
Protester sets himself on fire outside Trump hotel
New York Post ^ | January 18, 2017 | By Daniel Halper
Posted on 1/18/2017, 2:45:05 PM by Brad from Tennessee

Edited on 1/18/2017, 2:46:32 PM by Admin Moderator. [history]
A man set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, to protest what he described as the president-elect’s lack of “respect” for the US Constitution.

The unidentified 45-year-old was rushed to the hospital around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday. He was being treated for burns on 10 percent of his body, according to the Washington Post.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #255 on: January 19, 2017, 02:41:12 AM »
What did CNBC mean by this?  ???

https://twitter.com/cnbc/status/821820204372099073

Op-Ed: JFK learned the hard way that bashing companies is a bad idea

;D
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: January 19, 2017, 04:51:09 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/opinion/are-you-not-alarmed.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

The comments are amazing!!!   ha ha ha ha - endless meltdowns 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: January 19, 2017, 04:57:32 AM »
 :D  :D  :D  :D

"Expat Annie Germany 1 hour ago
Yes, Mr. Blow, I am very, very alarmed, and so is my family.

Yesterday, my 14-year-old daughter came home from school and, at the lunch table, started weeping inconsolably. What was the matter? Apparently, they had talked about Trump in her civics class and she is now firmly convinced that he is going to start a nuclear war, that we are all going to die. "You're old," she sobbed, "you've had a life. I want to have a life too! I want to get married and have children!"

So, I ask you: What kind of country has America become? What kind of country elects a man who terrifies people around the world? When I grew up, the Russians were the "bad guys" threatening us with nuclear annihilation. Now, with Trump, it looks like the tables are turned and WE are going to be the bad guys, strutting and preening and threatening any country that does not toe the line. It's schocking and frightening.

The only thing I could say to console my daughter was that Trump loves money, he loves his gold-plated tower and all of his gold-plated baubles. If he started a nuclear war, then all of that money would be of no use to him, it would all go up in flames with the rest of us, unless, of course (and this I did NOT say to my daughter), he is stupid enough to believe he could actually win...

FlagReply 106Recommend"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: January 19, 2017, 08:56:46 AM »
800 turn out in King of Prussia to learn how to confront a Trump administration
Philly (D)com ^
Posted on 1/19/2017, 11:47:19 AM by Phillyred

A standing-room crowd of 800 packed the auditorium of Upper Merion Middle School on Wednesday night to listen to one speaker after another outline ways to mobilize against the man about to be inaugurated as president of the United States. Those who turned out for the gathering organized by Democratic State Sen. Daylin Leach of Montgomery County had come following two months of anger and frustration over Donald Trump's win in November.

They were told to form Facebook pages with like-minded friends and try to expand followers; consider putting their "bodies on the line" in acts of civil disobedience in the years to come; and, in the words of one Democratic political consultant, start to mirror the tactics...

(Excerpt) Read more at philly.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2017, 01:23:34 PM »
James Franco on Trump: 'I've spiraled into a depression'
The Hill ^ | January 23, 2017 | Judy Kurtz
Posted on 1/23/2017, 2:52:38 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

James Franco, who stripped down in an eyebrow-raising video supporting Hillary Clinton, says he’s “spiraled into a depression” following the Democratic presidential nominee’s election loss to President Trump.

“I mean, I’ve been reacting really badly!” the actor, star of the new film “I am Michael,” tells The Daily Beast in an article published Monday.

“I’ve spiraled into a depression and I’ve been questioning everything that I am, and how I’ve been doing things,” Franco, 38, says.

The performer made headlines when he bared some skin last fall as part of an ad campaign dubbing Clinton “the most interesting woman in the world,” launched by groups supporting the White House hopeful.

More recently, Franco was among those who appeared at the Los Angeles “women’s march” on Saturday — one of several held around the country in protest of Trump’s inauguration.

The Academy Award nominee acknowledged to The Daily Beast in the interview, “It’s been a rough few months.”

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #260 on: January 23, 2017, 01:34:44 PM »
James Franco on Trump: 'I've spiraled into a depression'
The Hill ^ | January 23, 2017 | Judy Kurtz
Posted on 1/23/2017, 2:52:38 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

James Franco, who stripped down in an eyebrow-raising video supporting Hillary Clinton, says he’s “spiraled into a depression” following the Democratic presidential nominee’s election loss to President Trump.

“I mean, I’ve been reacting really badly!” the actor, star of the new film “I am Michael,” tells The Daily Beast in an article published Monday.

“I’ve spiraled into a depression and I’ve been questioning everything that I am, and how I’ve been doing things,” Franco, 38, says.

The performer made headlines when he bared some skin last fall as part of an ad campaign dubbing Clinton “the most interesting woman in the world,” launched by groups supporting the White House hopeful.

More recently, Franco was among those who appeared at the Los Angeles “women’s march” on Saturday — one of several held around the country in protest of Trump’s inauguration.

The Academy Award nominee acknowledged to The Daily Beast in the interview, “It’s been a rough few months.”

I'm sure he will be fine.
a

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #261 on: January 23, 2017, 05:19:18 PM »
:D  :D  :D  :D

"Expat Annie Germany 1 hour ago
Yes, Mr. Blow, I am very, very alarmed, and so is my family.

Yesterday, my 14-year-old daughter came home from school and, at the lunch table, started weeping inconsolably. What was the matter? Apparently, they had talked about Trump in her civics class and she is now firmly convinced that he is going to start a nuclear war, that we are all going to die. "You're old," she sobbed, "you've had a life. I want to have a life too! I want to get married and have children!"

So, I ask you: What kind of country has America become? What kind of country elects a man who terrifies people around the world? When I grew up, the Russians were the "bad guys" threatening us with nuclear annihilation. Now, with Trump, it looks like the tables are turned and WE are going to be the bad guys, strutting and preening and threatening any country that does not toe the line. It's schocking and frightening.

The only thing I could say to console my daughter was that Trump loves money, he loves his gold-plated tower and all of his gold-plated baubles. If he started a nuclear war, then all of that money would be of no use to him, it would all go up in flames with the rest of us, unless, of course (and this I did NOT say to my daughter), he is stupid enough to believe he could actually win...

FlagReply 106Recommend"

Ship her and the kid to Fallujah, they can both get married and start having kids as soon as they arrive.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #262 on: January 23, 2017, 06:10:28 PM »
The funniest thing I have seen thus far is the liberals suddenly becoming federalist
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2017, 03:55:03 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #266 on: January 25, 2017, 05:56:59 AM »
 :D
a

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #267 on: January 25, 2017, 11:54:37 PM »
The left have serious "daddy issues"...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: January 26, 2017, 12:09:55 AM »
 He's running the free world and they are writing poems… Seems about right.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #270 on: January 26, 2017, 05:41:54 AM »

That has to feel so fucking good
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #272 on: January 26, 2017, 07:59:26 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 26, 2017, 08:44:34 AM »
http://mmaimports.com/2017/01/ronda-on-the-front-lines-at-standing-rock-following-trump-order-pepper-spray-me-image

LOL - Honda getting in the act now.   

"The protestors in Standing Rock have an uphill battle ahead of them now that Donald Trump has signed the papers telling them to continue building the pipeline, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that the fight is over."

Yes, yes it does mean it's over.

Is Rhonda trying to prove her face can take more punishment or what?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #274 on: January 26, 2017, 08:53:48 AM »
a