Author Topic: List of those who disappeared pre-election but haven't returned  (Read 7776 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: List of those who disappeared pre-election but haven't returned
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2016, 09:46:04 AM »
These fools need to come take their medicine. I dropped out too, figuring having to keep argue and be stalked by them was useless, but where are the "Trump is a plant for Hillary" fools like 240IsFat? In ink there was another one named TuHolmes?

I'm not sure what medicine I'm supposed to take?

I didn't vote for Trump, but I didn't vote for Hillary either, so I'm a bit confused as to what "medicine" there is for me.

I was gone for a bit, sure... Some related to the over abundance of politics in general, some just life. As you are all aware, I have been involved in the largest launch for EA in the history of the company and have also been taking on some new responsibilities at the studio.

Go buy Battlefield 1, you'll love it.

Back to the topic.

Do I like Trump? Not particularly, but it's mostly because there are a lot of emboldened racists who latched onto the rhetoric he was saying. I think I have always been quite honest in how I felt about that. However, there are some things about Trump that I do agree with.

I support The President of The United States of America. I support the position and I support the person who holds the office.

I have always done so, even if I thought the person was a complete idiot, like GWB.

I do not have a problem with Trump, but I think a lot of the supporters of his who believe that things are just going to magically go their way are going to be in for an awakening when they realize that the candidate Trump is not the President Trump.

Time will tell.

Good for the people in the middle of the country to come out and support something, they needed it, and I support their right to choose and to make their own decisions. I hope it works out for them, but so far, the stock market rallies have been all banks and financial institutions believing that regulations will be lifted.

As far as for the Democrats, they got what they deserved. They buried Bernie and they pushed Hillary when she had no redeeming quality for their party. She was tainted goods and that's that. Add on to that, the fact that everyone is sick of the PC bullshit that has been pushed down everyone's throats, and you have a recipe for backlash.

Did I believe Trump would win, nope... but then most people didn't, even those that wanted it to happen, but he won, I support his win, I support the President, I support the country, and most of all I support the citizens who made their choice.

I want nothing but success for everyone in the nation.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2016, 09:54:58 AM »
You know TU, there's fun to be had admitting you voted for Hillary!

BF1 heh? I'm still waiting for a dodgy copy to appear on torrent sites. Assuming they're using Denuvo again?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2016, 09:56:12 AM »
You know TU, there's fun to be had admitting you voted for Hillary!

BF1 heh? I'm still waiting for a dodgy copy to appear on torrent sites. Assuming they're using Denuvo again?

But I didn't... I voted for the weed smoker.

I knew 4 months ago that my candidate wouldn't win.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2016, 11:57:51 AM »

candidate Trump is not the President Trump.

This, as with pretty much every elected candidate. Take a hard stand while running and compromise after winning.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

marsbar

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2016, 12:00:38 PM »
This, as with pretty much every elected candidate. Take a hard stand while running and compromise after winning.
"compromise" or back track?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2016, 12:13:00 PM »
Trump is not most candidates though and does not kowtow to anyone.  I think you will be surprised.  He is in the mold of James Polk.  Set an agenda, gather resources needed, execute agenda.

No games, no bullshit.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2016, 01:59:45 PM »
Have two women in my office that's been away on sick leave since Trump won.

One is under medical treatment for depression and the other refusing all contact with the office at this stage.

People are struggling out there. A little understanding would go a long way.

The only good response to this is to laugh, but....Jesus the second one seriously needs fired.

Next people will be claiming full disability benefits because of Trump.

50% mass hypnosis and 50% mental illness.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2016, 03:08:13 PM »
Trump is not most candidates though and does not kowtow to anyone.  I think you will be surprised.  He is in the mold of James Polk.  Set an agenda, gather resources needed, execute agenda.

No games, no bullshit.
No special interests but now we have to fight insiders and the mainstream media the whole way.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2016, 04:27:16 PM »
But I didn't... I voted for the weed smoker.

I knew 4 months ago that my candidate wouldn't win.

Thanks for showing back up and making it easy for me to see you hadn't posted since October 21st until today.  That's a lot of Butthurt from when Hillary was up by 10, ahahhahahahhaha. No more racial group identity politics.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2016, 05:17:08 PM »
Thanks for showing back up and making it easy for me to see you hadn't posted since October 21st until today.  That's a lot of Butthurt from when Hillary was up by 10, ahahhahahahhaha. No more racial group identity politics.

Not really sure how you correlate not posting 3 weeks before the election into Hillary Butthurt.

Actually, I'm not really sure what this post above means at all.

Yes, I haven't posted since the 21st.

Just so happens to coincide the public launch of the game I've spent the last 2 years working on? That's a much more realistic and factual correlation.

Battlefield 1 is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. It is the fifteenth installment in the Battlefield series, and the first main entry in the series since Battlefield 4. Wikipedia
Initial release date: October 21, 2016

I probably wouldn't have posted today, but someone mentioned this thread to me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2016, 06:00:47 PM »
Have two women in my office that's been away on sick leave since Trump won.

One is under medical treatment for depression and the other refusing all contact with the office at this stage.

People are struggling out there. A little understanding would go a long way.

Send them this so hopefully they really lose it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2016, 06:15:28 PM »
Not really sure how you correlate not posting 3 weeks before the election into Hillary Butthurt.

Actually, I'm not really sure what this post above means at all.

Yes, I haven't posted since the 21st.

Just so happens to coincide the public launch of the game I've spent the last 2 years working on? That's a much more realistic and factual correlation.

Battlefield 1 is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. It is the fifteenth installment in the Battlefield series, and the first main entry in the series since Battlefield 4. Wikipedia
Initial release date: October 21, 2016

Not familiar with the series, is it a game anyone can pick up and start playing?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2016, 06:21:32 PM »
Not familiar with the series, is it a game anyone can pick up and start playing?

I think so. It's a little slower than Call of Duty. CoD is run and gun, but our latest Battlefield goes back to World War 1 and is quite fun. (Not completely historically accurate)

I think if you like shooting things, it's a great game to play. I'm not really a shooter guy myself, but even I play this a lot right now.
I haven't had this much fun with a shooter since Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2016, 06:25:53 PM »
I think so. It's a little slower than Call of Duty. CoD is run and gun, but our latest Battlefield goes back to World War 1 and is quite fun. (Not completely historically accurate)

I think if you like shooting things, it's a great game to play. I'm not really a shooter guy myself, but even I play this a lot right now.
I haven't had this much fun with a shooter since Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion

I love shooting stuff. :P
As long as it's not that first person view where the whole screen goes up and down....shit makes me seasick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2016, 06:27:53 PM »
I love shooting stuff. :P
As long as it's not that first person view where the whole screen goes up and down....shit makes me seasick.

It doesn't do that in this one... We turned that way down so you don't get that motion sickness feel. Games that go overboard with that get me too, but I can actually play this.

Still can't watch other people playing because my brain wants to be in control, but I can play it without any queesy feeling myself.

I still recommend sitting about 10 ft away from a 55 inch TV to play just to be safe.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2016, 06:34:11 PM »
In Tu's defense it's basically cliche the scene of these computer tech guys pounding massive amounts of coffee and Mountain Dew while cranking out 18 hour days finishing up these types of projects.

Doubt he had much time to dedicate to arguing with the rest of us assholes on here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2016, 06:46:59 PM »
In Tu's defense it's basically cliche the scene of these computer tech guys pounding massive amounts of coffee and Mountain Dew while cranking out 18 hour days finishing up these types of projects.

Doubt he had much time to dedicate to arguing with the rest of us assholes on here.

Plus, as Tu said, he didn't even vote for Hillary, so it's a moot point.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2016, 06:49:24 PM »
Send them this so hopefully they really lose it.

lolol

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2016, 07:03:10 PM »
"Damn, glad this election is over. Can you grab my cigar?"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2016, 10:23:10 PM »
Okay is that pic legit or not? Haha.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2016, 05:03:01 AM »

Post many times a day like a maniac against Trump for months then all of a sudden nothing?  Also please apologize to everyone for being wrong about every prediction and discussion of polling numbers.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2016, 05:35:07 AM »
Okay is that pic legit or not? Haha.

:D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2016, 06:16:18 AM »
a

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2016, 06:23:26 AM »
I'm not sure what medicine I'm supposed to take?

I didn't vote for Trump, but I didn't vote for Hillary either, so I'm a bit confused as to what "medicine" there is for me.

I was gone for a bit, sure... Some related to the over abundance of politics in general, some just life. As you are all aware, I have been involved in the largest launch for EA in the history of the company and have also been taking on some new responsibilities at the studio.

Go buy Battlefield 1, you'll love it.

Back to the topic.

Do I like Trump? Not particularly, but it's mostly because there are a lot of emboldened racists who latched onto the rhetoric he was saying. I think I have always been quite honest in how I felt about that. However, there are some things about Trump that I do agree with.

I support The President of The United States of America. I support the position and I support the person who holds the office.

I have always done so, even if I thought the person was a complete idiot, like GWB.

I do not have a problem with Trump, but I think a lot of the supporters of his who believe that things are just going to magically go their way are going to be in for an awakening when they realize that the candidate Trump is not the President Trump.

Time will tell.

Good for the people in the middle of the country to come out and support something, they needed it, and I support their right to choose and to make their own decisions. I hope it works out for them, but so far, the stock market rallies have been all banks and financial institutions believing that regulations will be lifted.

As far as for the Democrats, they got what they deserved. They buried Bernie and they pushed Hillary when she had no redeeming quality for their party. She was tainted goods and that's that. Add on to that, the fact that everyone is sick of the PC bullshit that has been pushed down everyone's throats, and you have a recipe for backlash.

Did I believe Trump would win, nope... but then most people didn't, even those that wanted it to happen, but he won, I support his win, I support the President, I support the country, and most of all I support the citizens who made their choice.

I want nothing but success for everyone in the nation.
hahaha The TU just took the wind out of a lot of sails.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2016, 08:30:20 AM »
I don't gloat in real life, so talking as much shit as possible on here is good for my health.  Not good to keep all that winning bottled up inside.

I hear you brother. Take it out of your chest.