Author Topic: Tim Fogarty - Missing in Action?  (Read 17119 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Tim Fogarty - Missing in Action?
« on: November 17, 2016, 08:43:18 PM »
Coach mentioned that Tim has been depressed lately, based on his Twitter posts:

https://twitter.com/fogartytim

I understand why gay men in general are leftists - I think there is this feeling of being "the other", so they join this coalition against the dominant in-group.  If White homosexuals think they will have a better life in a diverse/multicultural society, I would suggest they look to Brazil and compare the quality of life there to the USA.  :-X

Most Western nations are extremely accepting of homosexuals.  I think here in Canada, the figure is something close to 80%.  In the USA, I doubt it is under 70%.  If Tim thinks diversity is a godsend he is completely wrong.  At the same time, I understand why he feels the way he does.  Imagine eating a steady diet of MSNBC and thinking everyone around you hates you.

Last Saturday, "The Fifth Estate" on CBC had a documentary basically telling Canada how racist Thunder Bay police officers and blah, blah, blah.  They featured a police officer arresting a drunk Aboriginal who drops his little girl off to dance classes that my little girl also attends.  The man couldn't be further from a racist.  In fact, I'm happy there is a sort of police presence at my little girl's dance lessons because he's there.  I hate toxic leftist propaganda like this Fifth Estate documentary.

Yeah, let's tell non-Whites, women, and homosexuals that they are being oppressed when they aren't and expect such a model to be workable.  ::)

My point is, while I understand why Tim and other homosexual men are leftists at rates disproportionate to the average, they really shouldn't be.

Also, Tim - if you are reading this - I realize how it must sadden you that Republicans opposed gay marriage for so long, although Democrats did too, but try to look at it this way: due to insane divorce laws, I refuse to get married.  Not that I care, but how is that much different?  It's not that I legally can't get married, it's that the incentive structure is so warped that I don't see how any sane man with any savings or net worth or decent income would want to take the risk.  Just yesterday, a female friend of mine told me about a 30-year-old she just met who is getting a $50,000 buy-out for child support for a child that isn't even the biological child of the man who is paying her the money!  The biological father ran for the hills, the new guy picked up the slack, and now the new guy has to pay all the child support!

And please - no stories of homosexuals "being oppressed" in Western societies.  ::)  I'm not buying it - this is not Saudi Arabia.  I have been assumed to be gay before - no one cares.

Lastly, Tim Fogarty reminds me of FANGS FOGARTY from the Little Archie comics I read when I was a kid, that I will soon be introducing my children to.  Picture attached.

- Matt C

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Tim Fogarty - Missing in Action?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 08:48:06 PM »
Probably just calming himself down while sitting in a padded room playing with crayons and playdough

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 09:04:33 PM »
Probably just calming himself down while sitting in a padded room playing with crayons and playdough

Are you saying that Tim spends his days dressed in the same attire that I do?:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 09:08:01 PM »
Check out the tweet on his page.

Yes, because it's somehow rational immigration policy to accept immigrants from nations that the West and NATO are ACTIVELY AT WAR WITH.  ::)

Yep - nothing will go wrong.  Nothing at all.  Move along.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=622443.0;attach=695556;image

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 09:13:47 PM »
*sigh*

It isn't a "Muslim registry", it's a registry of citizens arriving from high risk nations, that have a proven track record of extremism and whose nations pose a disproportionate threat to American national security.

Can someone please tell me that leftists aren't really this stupid?  :-X

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 09:40:10 PM »
Coach mentioned that Tim has been depressed lately, based on his Twitter posts:

https://twitter.com/fogartytim

I understand why gay men in general are leftists - I think there is this feeling of being "the other", so they join this coalition against the dominant in-group.  If White homosexuals think they will have a better life in a diverse/multicultural society, I would suggest they look to Brazil and compare the quality of life there to the USA.  :-X

Most Western nations are extremely accepting of homosexuals.  I think here in Canada, the figure is something close to 80%.  In the USA, I doubt it is under 70%.  If Tim thinks diversity is a godsend he is completely wrong.  At the same time, I understand why he feels the way he does.  Imagine eating a steady diet of MSNBC and thinking everyone around you hates you.

Last Saturday, "The Fifth Estate" on CBC had a documentary basically telling Canada how racist Thunder Bay police officers and blah, blah, blah.  They featured a police officer arresting a drunk Aboriginal who drops his little girl off to dance classes that my little girl also attends.  The man couldn't be further from a racist.  In fact, I'm happy there is a sort of police presence at my little girl's dance lessons because he's there.  I hate toxic leftist propaganda like this Fifth Estate documentary.

Yeah, let's tell non-Whites, women, and homosexuals that they are being oppressed when they aren't and expect such a model to be workable.  ::)

My point is, while I understand why Tim and other homosexual men are leftists at rates disproportionate to the average, they really shouldn't be.

Also, Tim - if you are reading this - I realize how it must sadden you that Republicans opposed gay marriage for so long, although Democrats did too, but try to look at it this way: due to insane divorce laws, I refuse to get married.  Not that I care, but how is that much different?  It's not that I legally can't get married, it's that the incentive structure is so warped that I don't see how any sane man with any savings or net worth or decent income would want to take the risk.  Just yesterday, a female friend of mine told me about a 30-year-old she just met who is getting a $50,000 buy-out for child support for a child that isn't even the biological child of the man who is paying her the money!  The biological father ran for the hills, the new guy picked up the slack, and now the new guy has to pay all the child support!

And please - no stories of homosexuals "being oppressed" in Western societies.  ::)  I'm not buying it - this is not Saudi Arabia.  I have been assumed to be gay before - no one cares.

Lastly, Tim Fogarty reminds me of FANGS FOGARTY from the Little Archie comics I read when I was a kid, that I will soon be introducing my children to.  Picture attached.

- Matt C

I've missed your glorious posts sir!!
S

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 02:35:19 AM »
I imagine his leftist views are linked to his homosexuality. Since the right-wing have historically been seen as being homophobic, he sees them as a threat to his lifestyle so supports all SJW causes purely because they at odds with the "fascist" right-wingers.

Tim's a good guy but like most hard liberals, he's somewhat delusional when it comes to the harsh realities of the world we live in.
He should look at Milo Yiannopoulos as an example of how gay men should be. :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 02:45:03 AM »
Check out the tweet on his page.

Yes, because it's somehow rational immigration policy to accept immigrants from nations that the West and NATO are ACTIVELY AT WAR WITH.  ::)

Yep - nothing will go wrong.  Nothing at all.  Move along.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=622443.0;attach=695556;image

Jeez There is No helping These Lefty Libtards
What part do they not understand - these scumbag terrorists
follow a fcucked up religion - they hate any non muslim - and a vast a mount
of other muslims.
Also they are so Kind to Queers  ::)

i may just join twitter just to reply to such utter mental illness nonsense
- He wants them in - let them come live with him -

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 02:59:11 AM »
Just looking at those posts gives me a headache, another self hating white. I just want to know where they get the idea of Trump being anti-gay, anti-woman, and racist. It's completely unfounded information. Thanks mainstream media for brainwashing the masses to believe anything.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 03:01:32 AM »
He's just scared of:

Mike "According to my Constitution, you belong in an institution" Pence  

Mike "It repents for all the sins or it gets the volts again" Pence

Mike "If you like men, the dials going to 10" Pence

Mike "A Volt a day keeps the gay away" Pence

Mike "Ignite the Sodomite" Pence

Mike "Like a Trap, get the Zap" Pence

Mike "LGBBQ" Pence

Mike "homo Medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence

Mike "Turns Fruits into Vegetables" Pence

a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 04:13:05 AM »
Poor Tim wasn't just wrong about the election. He was spectacularly wrong. He predicted Hillary would get 345 EVs or more. Now, he's forced to confront the harsh reality that he's completely incompetent. That can't be easy. Even the bug eyed Asian guy on the Young Turks only predicted Hillary would get 320.

Perhaps Tim should get in touch with the girls at Huffpo as only they would understand what he's going through.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2016, 05:14:54 AM »

Tim Fagarty
H

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2016, 05:44:39 AM »
The 17th Strongest Man in The Greater Thunder Bay/Sudbury region speaketh truth in this thread.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2016, 05:51:05 AM »
I've missed your glorious posts sir!!

Yes, Matt "The Cuck Slayer" Canning never disappoints.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2016, 05:52:20 AM »
The 17th Strongest Man in The Greater Thunder Bay/Sudbury region speakers truth in this thread.

He might be the only guy in Canada who isn't a Leftist. The election was a real  eye opener. I didn't know Canada was so far gone, maybe even worse than Sweden. I guess all the Canadian Hockey Players live in an isolated area.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 05:55:27 AM »
Probably holding his cats tightly while sobbing. I shouldn't make fun since I used to frequent the muscle memory site at the height of my schmoedom

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 06:00:03 AM »
Probably holding his cats tightly while sobbing. I shouldn't make fun since I used to frequent the muscle memory site at the height of my schmoedom

The two aren't mutually exclusive. Tim can run a perfectly fine bodybuilding website and be a completely inept Political Analyst.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 06:17:45 AM »
I imagine his leftist views are linked to his homosexuality. Since the right-wing have historically been seen as being homophobic, he sees them as a threat to his lifestyle so supports all SJW causes purely because they at odds with the "fascist" right-wingers.

Yes, I've lurked or posted on the same boards as Tim for probably two decades now, and there are two things I've noticed over the years -

1) Tim's humor is very dry, perhaps appearing humorless to heterosexual males. He is definitely not cast in the John Waters mold of gay.

2) 90% of his politics is shaped by his homosexual identity, almost everything I've seen him take a strong position on is directly or near directly related to the homosexual experience. The rest is easily tilted far left simply because it has the liberal push behind it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 06:36:00 AM »
He might be the only guy in Canada who isn't a Leftist. The election was a real  eye opener. I didn't know Canada was so far gone, maybe even worse than Sweden. I guess all the Canadian Hockey Players live in an isolated area.

You are starting to see a rise in populist movements all across Europe AND a weakening in the power of the leftist mainstream media.

Hopefully these 2 factors combined will be enough to pull the people out of their daze.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 06:41:21 AM »
Yes, I've lurked or posted on the same boards as Tim for probably two decades now

Outed
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2016, 07:04:02 AM »
Like all the great minds, Tim Fogarty and 240 will be back.

240 and Tim, if you're reading this, all great minds stumble! You will be back.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2016, 07:27:31 AM »
Leftists viewed Trump supporters as uneducated knuckle draggers.

Now, that we turned out to be spot on, and they were completely wrong, what does that make Leftists?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2016, 08:04:10 AM »
Tim should convert to Islam so he can practice his lifestyle without fear of persecution from white Christian males.
Ψ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2016, 08:48:28 AM »
Like all the great minds, Tim Fogarty and 240 will be back.

240 and Tim, if you're reading this, all great minds stumble! You will be back.

Yes, 240 was spot on with his predictions from Trump being a Dem plant that was purposely trying to throw the election to Killary to Cruz having a list of mistresses (still waiting for those pics BTW) Worked out well for him. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2016, 09:00:54 AM »

Tim's a good guy but like most hard liberals, he's somewhat delusional when it comes to the harsh realities of the world we live in.
He should look at Milo Yiannopoulos as an example of how gay men should be. :D

And that's the problem with the left, the highlighted couldn't be further from the truth but they kept buying into the lies thats been perpetuated by the MSM that the gay community bought into, same with the black communities. If people would bother to just little research or God for bid teach it in school, we might not have such a society of complete dumbfucks.

So, Tim. You're a good guy and I believe you have good intensions but here's a fact, even though there are assholes out there who are in fact homophobes and racists, the majority are not, in fact we could careless if your gay, trans or otherwise. What pisses us off is when your community tries to ram their agenda down our throats (NO PUN INTENDED). It's not necessary, most people know right from wrong.