Author Topic: I just shake my head...  (Read 2218 times)

Tunza Muscle

I just shake my head...
« on: November 27, 2016, 03:48:05 PM »
...when I see all these dudes on the internet boards who are juiced to the gill and have 16" arms (and that's being generous). I took myself from weighing 137 lbs with 12" arms in 10th grade to weighing 220 with 19" arms and a 375 lb bench press by 12th grade all by basic lifts and supplementing with TwinLab Gainers Fuel and creatine.  I mean if the genetics aren't there maybe it's time to have a sitdown with yourself and find a more rewarding path in life.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: I just shake my head...
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 03:50:14 PM »
Let's see your top tier genetics, champ.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 07:44:50 PM »
...when I see all these dudes on the internet boards who are juiced to the gill and have 16" arms (and that's being generous). I took myself from weighing 137 lbs with 12" arms in 10th grade to weighing 220 with 19" arms and a 375 lb bench press by 12th grade all by basic lifts and supplementing with TwinLab Gainers Fuel and creatine.  I mean if the genetics aren't there maybe it's time to have a sitdown with yourself and find a more rewarding path in life.

Do your coworkers at Arby's still act impressed when you tell them this story for the 473rd time?

K

El_Torro

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 08:31:36 PM »

So you gained 83 lbs and 7 inches on your arms in 2 years?  Im very impressed... can we see some pictures of this genetic phenom?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 07:22:44 AM »
So you gained 83 lbs and 7 inches on your arms in 2 years?  Im very impressed... can we see some pictures of this genetic phenom?
all on twinlab products,,blechman would be proud...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 07:36:21 AM »
I shake my head when I read your post's.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 09:17:10 AM »
Let's see some fake pics.

Skeeter

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 09:18:23 AM »
Gimmicks make me shake my head.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 09:27:47 AM »
Last time I checked there wasn't a tape measure round at the Olympia or for that matter girls walking around measuring dudes arms at "the club"

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2016, 10:47:16 AM »

Your mom shakes my cock.
P

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2016, 11:02:41 AM »

Let's see your top tier champs, Gene.
Q

Tunza Muscle

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2016, 12:56:20 PM »
Last time I checked there wasn't a tape measure round at the Olympia or for that matter girls walking around measuring dudes arms at "the club"
No measuring tape needed friend. They invariably choose the Alpha in the room. They choose me.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2016, 01:03:05 PM »

Who gives a fuck what your arms measure, half the time when someone is claiming big 18+ arms it's mostly fat and water.

It all comes down to what they look like...Conditioned, shape, etc.

Tunza Muscle

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2016, 02:52:14 PM »
Who gives a fuck what your arms measure, half the time when someone is claiming big 18+ arms it's mostly fat and water.

It all comes down to what they look like...Conditioned, shape, etc.

The battle cry of the small man. Lol....sorry to disappoint but I come in at under 8% year round and I ALWAYS show up in ripped condition. Hence the million dollar sex life. ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2016, 02:55:20 PM »
You were shaken as an infant.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2016, 03:23:39 PM »

Let's gene your top tiers, see.
Q

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2016, 04:03:13 PM »
The battle cry of the small man. Lol....sorry to disappoint but I come in at under 8% year round and I ALWAYS show up in ripped condition. Hence the million dollar sex life. ;)
;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2016, 03:39:40 AM »
No measuring tape needed friend. They invariably choose the Alpha in the room. They choose me.
so the alpha male is the one with the smallest testicles?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2016, 05:47:38 AM »

Pics "tunza". Pics or its a lie.

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2016, 06:04:29 AM »
Pics "tunza". Pics or its a lie.
they will be here August 6th.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2016, 06:15:41 AM »

I will tell you exactly what happened you where a young growing kid who ate a lot of food plus lifting and because a fat fuck permabulker with fat arms anybody can do this although you are lying about 19 inches, now 220 pounds ripped is impossible without steroids.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2016, 08:25:39 AM »
I will tell you exactly what happened you where a young growing kid who ate a lot of food plus lifting and because a fat fuck permabulker with fat arms anybody can do this although you are lying about 19 inches, now 220 pounds ripped is impossible without steroids.

Replying to yourself are we?