Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 751679 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #1350 on: July 23, 2018, 01:24:24 PM »
If they are no longer employed by the Govt - why would they have anything at all?

Meaning, Trump is proposing an empty gesture. This is nothing new.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1351 on: July 23, 2018, 01:28:31 PM »
Good.

If Ivanka divorces Jarod, will trump take away his security clearance?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1352 on: July 23, 2018, 01:32:26 PM »
BREAKING: Briefing room audibly gasped when @PressSec said POTUS is looking into pulling the security clearances of Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Hayden, Rice, and McCabe

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1021469360832032769

Trump should do it then spend the next few months campaigning on how he did it to rile up his base for the mid terms.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1353 on: July 23, 2018, 01:35:21 PM »
If Ivanka divorces Jarod, will trump take away his security clearance?

I doubt it.  But I've heard nothing about Ivanka divorcing Jared. Have you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1354 on: July 23, 2018, 01:45:06 PM »

Absolutely not. It was just a hypothetical comment. I have no inside information regarding their marriage. From the outside, it appears they are pretty much on the same page....waiting for daddy to pass....the baton.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1355 on: July 23, 2018, 02:46:30 PM »
North Korea Begins Dismantling Key Facilities at the Sohae Satellite Launching Station
BY: 38 NORTH
JULY 23, 2018 SATELLITE IMAGERY, WMD
https://www.38north.org/2018/07/sohae072318/

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1356 on: July 23, 2018, 06:50:07 PM »
Meaning, Trump is proposing an empty gesture. This is nothing new.
Clapper still has his and is on CNN bitching about Trump trying to take it away??

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1357 on: July 23, 2018, 10:03:27 PM »

No, but sooner or later, when they are fucking she is going to say Justins name and I don't thing the smarmy little heeb will take kindly to that disrespect.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1358 on: July 23, 2018, 10:55:53 PM »
No, but sooner or later, when they are fucking she is going to say Justins name and I don't thing the smarmy little heeb will take kindly to that disrespect.

???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1359 on: July 24, 2018, 12:12:04 AM »
New York tabloid known for outlandish anti-Trump covers axes half its newsroom staff

The New York Daily News – which has become infamous for over-the-top covers mocking the president – laid off half of its newsroom staff on Monday despite calls from Gov. Andrew Cuomo for the tabloid to reconsider.

Employees received an email on Monday explaining that the Tronc-owned paper is “fundamentally restructuring” to focus on its digital audience.

“We are reducing today the size of the editorial team by approximately 50 percent and re-focusing much of our talent on breaking news."

- New York Daily News
“We are reducing today the size of the editorial team by approximately 50 percent and re-focusing much of our talent on breaking news – especially in areas of crime, civil justice and public responsibility,” the memo, which was obtained by Fox News, stated.

“I know this is difficult news to hear and want to assure you we are working hard to treat each employee with respect and to make the transition as smooth as possible,” the memo stated.

The tabloid’s human resources department promised to reach out to all affected employees by the end of the day on Monday and layoffs are effective immediately, but exiting staffers will be paid for the next 90 days.

“The decisions being announced today reflect the realities of our business and the need to adapt an ever-changing media environment,” the memo continued. “They are not a reflection on the significant talent that is leaving today.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/23/new-york-tabloid-known-for-outlandish-anti-trump-covers-axes-half-its-newsroom-staff.amp.html

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1360 on: July 24, 2018, 02:19:50 AM »
New York tabloid known for outlandish anti-Trump covers axes half its newsroom staff

The New York Daily News – which has become infamous for over-the-top covers mocking the president – laid off half of its newsroom staff on Monday despite calls from Gov. Andrew Cuomo for the tabloid to reconsider.

Employees received an email on Monday explaining that the Tronc-owned paper is “fundamentally restructuring” to focus on its digital audience.

“We are reducing today the size of the editorial team by approximately 50 percent and re-focusing much of our talent on breaking news."

- New York Daily News
“We are reducing today the size of the editorial team by approximately 50 percent and re-focusing much of our talent on breaking news – especially in areas of crime, civil justice and public responsibility,” the memo, which was obtained by Fox News, stated.

“I know this is difficult news to hear and want to assure you we are working hard to treat each employee with respect and to make the transition as smooth as possible,” the memo stated.

The tabloid’s human resources department promised to reach out to all affected employees by the end of the day on Monday and layoffs are effective immediately, but exiting staffers will be paid for the next 90 days.

“The decisions being announced today reflect the realities of our business and the need to adapt an ever-changing media environment,” the memo continued. “They are not a reflection on the significant talent that is leaving today.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/23/new-york-tabloid-known-for-outlandish-anti-trump-covers-axes-half-its-newsroom-staff.amp.html

Our Dear Alexandria knows that they (after losing one job) get to focus on their remaining job.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1361 on: July 24, 2018, 03:28:59 AM »
Our Dear Alexandria knows that they (after losing one job) get to focus on their remaining job.

Definitely winning.  They suffer TDS bad there

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1362 on: July 24, 2018, 03:39:51 AM »
>SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL TO BUILD $1.4 BILLION PLANT IN U.S.

>The U.S. plant will benefit from tax cuts on investment, introduced by the administration of President Donald Trump to encourage plant construction in the U.S.

>Using the favorable conditions, Shin-Etsu aims to establish an ethylene-based production system to further solidify its top share in the global market.

>The new plant will be built on a site adjacent to the company's existing plant in the U.S. state of Louisiana, where Shintech, a polyvinyl chloride manufacturing subsidiary, is located. Shin-Etsu plans to bring it online by January 2021.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1363 on: July 24, 2018, 04:26:40 AM »
TARIFF'S TRIM A FACTORY'S PROFITS, BUT LOYALTY TO TRUMP STILL REMAINS

>After all, tariffs on imported steel and aluminum have pushed raw-material prices up and margins down, forcing the company to delay plans to purchase a new $1 million cutting machine and hire two new employees to operate it.

>But the reaction at the plant is based on more than self-interest. “I’m not looking at what’s best for Banner right now,” said Bronson Jones, a part-owner of the company and its chief executive. “I’m looking at what’s best for the national economy. The U.S. has been taken advantage of for too long.”

>Casey Jackson, a maintenance technician, said he would support the tariffs even if they cost him personally. “If it comes out of my paycheck, so be it,” he said. “You got to look at the big picture. That tiny bit of sacrifice we make will create jobs.”

http://archive.is/HEST9
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1364 on: July 24, 2018, 04:28:23 AM »
We Don't Need Secure Borders  ::)

Coast Guard seizes $729M worth of cocaine from boats moving drugs from Central America to the US
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/coast-guard-seizes-729m-worth-of-cocaine-from-boats-moving-drugs-from-central-america-to-the-us
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1365 on: July 24, 2018, 07:06:59 AM »
The claim you made was that it is a "fact" that a record was broken:

Look I understand you were likely just making stuff up, but maybe not?  What specific record are you talking about? 

Well name another administration that racked up more in the same time span and this fact won't be a fact any longer.

So far, not a single person has offered up one administration who has garnered more indictments and guilty pleas than Trump's has in what?  18 months?  Because there isn't one.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1367 on: July 24, 2018, 10:43:52 AM »
Well name another administration that racked up more in the same time span and this fact won't be a fact any longer.

So far, not a single person has offered up one administration who has garnered more indictments and guilty pleas than Trump's has in what?  18 months?  Because there isn't one.

Ok.  I'll try this one last time.  I know you probably pulled this "record" out of your rear end, but perhaps I'm wrong.  You made this claim:

I never mentioned Russian-anything in my post.  Holding rallies or whatever doesn't change the fact these indictments have been handed down at a record rate.

What specific record were you referring to and who held it? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1368 on: July 25, 2018, 01:07:48 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/25/us-stock-index-futures-bumper-earnings-in-focus.html

Dow surges more than 150 points in sudden move after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war
Fred Imbert   | Alexandra Gibbs
Published 10 Hours Ago  Updated 2 Mins Ago
CNBC.com

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1369 on: July 25, 2018, 04:20:04 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/25/us-stock-index-futures-bumper-earnings-in-focus.html

Dow surges more than 150 points in sudden move after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war
Published 10 Hours Ago  Updated 2 Mins Ago
CNBC.com

Facebook is tanking after hours. Down 20%
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1370 on: July 25, 2018, 04:21:27 PM »
 8)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1371 on: July 25, 2018, 04:58:57 PM »
 :-* :-* :-*
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1372 on: July 26, 2018, 12:42:06 AM »

Published 10 Hours Ago  Updated 2 Mins Ago
CNBC.com
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1373 on: July 26, 2018, 01:08:40 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie