Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 756981 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #1300 on: July 16, 2018, 06:16:40 PM »
No idea??  Are you paying attention?  His nominees get savaged by the media.  I don't know why anyone would volunteer for public service these days.  

The media does not confirm the nominees, Congress does. Hopefully, Trump would nominate people who can withstand media attention. If they intend to serve in public office, they should already know that media attention is a given. If the nominees have something to hide, they would do well to turn down the nomination from the onset.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1301 on: July 16, 2018, 06:20:23 PM »
The media does not confirm the nominees, Congress does.

how astute
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1302 on: July 16, 2018, 06:44:14 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1303 on: July 16, 2018, 06:53:54 PM »
What does it have to do with then? 

Russia trying to cause disruption and dissension in our election, which is why they organized rallies for and against Trump on the same day, race baited, etc. 

This is the dumbest conspiracy theory since 9/11 Troofers. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1304 on: July 16, 2018, 07:10:21 PM »
I never mentioned Russian-anything in my post.  Holding rallies or whatever doesn't change the fact these indictments have been handed down at a record rate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1305 on: July 16, 2018, 07:14:21 PM »
I never mentioned Russian-anything in my post.  Holding rallies or whatever doesn't change the fact these indictments have been handed down at a record rate.

What?? You asked what the indictments were about.  I explained it you. 

What "record rate" are you talking about?  What record did they break? 

And who the heck cares?  None of those people are going to ever see the inside of a U.S. courtroom or prison.  And none of this has anything to do with Trump conspiring with Russia to win the election so he could become a Russian puppet. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1306 on: July 17, 2018, 02:27:12 AM »
Not sure how 100 years compares to 6 months, which is how long the Salem Witch Trials lasted.

Where did you get 100 years from?  It only took several years for atheist regimes in the Soviet Union, China, and Cambodia to murder 46 million people.

Are you not sure how 46 million people compare to 20 people?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1307 on: July 17, 2018, 03:39:42 AM »
Where did you get 100 years from?  It only took several years for atheist regimes in the Soviet Union, China, and Cambodia to murder 46 million people.

Are you not sure how 46 million people compare to 20 people?

yeah, but commie lives don't matter  :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1308 on: July 17, 2018, 07:50:46 AM »
Back on topic (away from Salem witch trials and communist witch hunts)
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1310 on: July 17, 2018, 10:09:55 AM »
What?? You asked what the indictments were about.  I explained it you. 

What "record rate" are you talking about?  What record did they break? 

And who the heck cares?  None of those people are going to ever see the inside of a U.S. courtroom or prison.  And none of this has anything to do with Trump conspiring with Russia to win the election so he could become a Russian puppet. 

I am sure Manafort will argue differently about not seeing the inside of a courtroom or prison.

I never said any of the indictments were for conspiring with Russia.  Or are you trying to paint everything with Russian collusion brush?

Record rate = any other administration reach this many indictments this quick?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #1311 on: July 17, 2018, 10:20:18 AM »
Pretty sure those indictments are  on the Trump administration.  Under Trump's watch.  Are you denying this?
Yes, the majority of the indictments are on Russian companies, etc. for time periods under Obama's watch and he knew about. Manafort's indictment was for the time period under Obama's watch/governance and having nothing to do with Trump.

Indictments show you are wrong.

You dodged my whole post essentially, btw.
Again what do these indictments have to do with Trump?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #1312 on: July 17, 2018, 10:22:15 AM »
What does it have to do with then?  
This post and your meme imply that you think these have to do with Trump. Now, while posting with Dos Equis you are saying that that is not what you mean. Explain yourself more clearly.

You are completely changing your argument. This quote shows that they have something to do with Trump based on what you were replying to.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1313 on: July 17, 2018, 10:42:18 AM »
Are those indictments for members of the Trump administration?

Was Manafort working for the Trump administration?    Gates?   

What of the ones who admitted to guilty before indictments were handed down to them?

I am not referring to any Russians, because as stated and in general agreement they will never suffer any consequences or see a courtroom here in US unless they are dumb enough to be caught here or a place with favorable extradite laws.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1314 on: July 17, 2018, 10:43:32 AM »
Are those indictments for members of the Trump administration?

Was Manafort working for the Trump administration?    Gates?   

What of the ones who admitted to guilty before indictments were handed down to them?

I am not referring to any Russians, because as stated and in general agreement they will never suffer any consequences or see a courtroom here in US unless they are dumb enough to be caught here or a place with favorable extradite laws.

No manafort was never part of Trump admn and was not indicted for anything related to any work on the campaign.   Hope that helps. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1315 on: July 17, 2018, 11:53:13 AM »
No manafort was never part of Trump admn and was not indicted for anything related to any work on the campaign.   Hope that helps. 

So a campaign manager that didn't work on the campaign.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: July 17, 2018, 12:02:12 PM »
I am sure Manafort will argue differently about not seeing the inside of a courtroom or prison.

I never said any of the indictments were for conspiring with Russia.  Or are you trying to paint everything with Russian collusion brush?

Record rate = any other administration reach this many indictments this quick?

Yes, Manafort, the man charged with crimes having absolutely nothing to do with Trump, the Trump campaign, or Russia collusion.  I'm talking about the Russians in Russia who will never see the inside of a U.S. courtroom or prison. 

You, like every other liberal touting these indictments, are trying to show that the indictments somehow prove Russia collusion.  Anyone actually paying attention who is intellectually honest knows these indictments are as relevant to Trump as Charles Manson. 

You're the one who mentioned record breaking indictments.  What was the specific record that was broken? 

No one in the administration has been indicted for anything related to Russia.  The only person I'm aware of who was actually indicted for conduct committed while he was a part of the administration was Flynn (a process crime). 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: July 17, 2018, 02:48:49 PM »
Yes, Manafort, the man charged with crimes having absolutely nothing to do with Trump, the Trump campaign, or Russia collusion.  I'm talking about the Russians in Russia who will never see the inside of a U.S. courtroom or prison. 

You, like every other liberal touting these indictments, are trying to show that the indictments somehow prove Russia collusion.  Anyone actually paying attention who is intellectually honest knows these indictments are as relevant to Trump as Charles Manson. 

You're the one who mentioned record breaking indictments.  What was the specific record that was broken? 

No one in the administration has been indicted for anything related to Russia.  The only person I'm aware of who was actually indicted for conduct committed while he was a part of the administration was Flynn (a process crime). 

I have made no mention of Russia.  The fact you keep wanting to indicate this just doesn't make it so.

Record breaking...   any other administration rack up this many this fast?   Please feel free to list.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1318 on: July 17, 2018, 03:20:15 PM »

Not yet.

This investigation is in it's infancy (compared to Whitewater) and it took a bit more than two years from the date that Patrick Fitzgerald was assigned as Special Prosecutor before Scooter Libby was indicted

It's obvious that Trumptards such as yourself keep calling this a witch hunt, say it's gone on "too long", etc.. because you know the longer it goes the more likely it's going to arrive at other people in the Trump Campaign or the Trumptard in Chief himself.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1319 on: July 17, 2018, 03:25:52 PM »
Not yet.

This investigation is in it's infancy (compared to Whitewater) and it took a bit more than two years from the date that Patrick Fitzgerald was assigned as Special Prosecutor before Scooter Libby was indicted

It's obvious that Trumptards such as yourself keep calling this a witch hunt, say it's gone on "too long", etc.. because you know the longer it goes the more likely it's going to arrive at other people in the Trump Campaign or the Trumptard in Chief himself.

Indicted for nothing related to revealing Valerie Plame's so-called covert status with the CIA.

After Trump pardoned Libby, NY Magazine ran a piece stating that Libby was convicted of leaking Plame's CIA status.  The lie won't die.  >:(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1320 on: July 17, 2018, 03:56:39 PM »
I have made no mention of Russia.  The fact you keep wanting to indicate this just doesn't make it so.

Record breaking...   any other administration rack up this many this fast?   Please feel free to list.

You want me to prove a negative based on something you pulled out of your rear end?  No.  What was the record that was broken? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1321 on: July 17, 2018, 06:11:51 PM »
You want me to prove a negative based on something you pulled out of your rear end?  No.  What was the record that was broken? 

You are attempting to debate based on a negative by claiming I am talking about Russia.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1322 on: July 17, 2018, 06:41:05 PM »
You are attempting to debate based on a negative by claiming I am talking about Russia.

No.  You tried, again, to toss out partisan info you knew nothing about, because it fits within your partisan world.  That's why you cannot answer a simple question about your contention that a record was broken.  Who held "the record" and when? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1323 on: July 17, 2018, 06:50:20 PM »

Any other administration been scrutinized this extensively? EVER?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #1324 on: July 17, 2018, 09:30:22 PM »

Excellent.