Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
January 21, 2020, 09:15:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 118   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 217922 times)
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #2775 on: December 16, 2019, 09:51:30 AM »

Democrats Agree on One Thing: They're Very, Very Nervous

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-agree-one-thing-theyre-200624223.html

Hahahahaha!!!   Grin

From Jobetta Hedelman-Beaver, 39, of Kennewick, Washington: Im anxious about Trump. Im super-anxious about him. I blame him for my high blood pressure.

From Katie Matlin, 40, in Northbrook, Illinois: My husband has major anxiety around the election. We actually cannot watch news coverage in our house because any news about Donald Trump triggers his anxiety.
Report to moderator   Logged
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #2776 on: December 16, 2019, 10:03:28 AM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/16/homebuilder-confidence-jumps-to-highest-level-in-20-years.html

Winning
loco
Getbig V

loco like a fox

« Reply #2777 on: December 16, 2019, 10:25:03 AM »

Hahahahaha!!!   Grin

From Jobetta Hedelman-Beaver, 39, of Kennewick, Washington: Im anxious about Trump. Im super-anxious about him. I blame him for my high blood pressure.

From Katie Matlin, 40, in Northbrook, Illinois: My husband has major anxiety around the election. We actually cannot watch news coverage in our house because any news about Donald Trump triggers his anxiety.

LOL
loco
Getbig V

loco like a fox

« Reply #2778 on: December 16, 2019, 10:26:18 AM »

Humble Narcissist
Getbig V

« Reply #2779 on: December 16, 2019, 11:11:26 AM »

Hahahahaha!!!   Grin

Cheesy  Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah!  These people are so mentally weak.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #2780 on: December 16, 2019, 11:16:12 AM »

Hahahahaha!!!   Grin

HA!!!!
Primemuscle
Getbig V

« Reply #2781 on: December 16, 2019, 11:22:00 AM »

That's good news, better than the news I read in yesterday's Oregonian. One of the articles was about real estate prices cooling in the Portland area. Not good news for sellers, but great news for buyers. I guess since I'm not planning on doing either, the news doesn't affect me.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #2782 on: December 16, 2019, 11:23:47 AM »

That's good news, better than the news I read in yesterday's Oregonian. One of the articles was about real estate prices cooling in the Portland area. Not good news for sellers, but great news for buyers. I guess since I'm not planning on doing either, the news doesn't affect me.

The stock market obviously thinks its great news.  A new record today
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #2783 on: December 16, 2019, 03:17:57 PM »

Hahahahaha!!!   Grin

These responses could fill their own thread. Grin

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Primemuscle
Getbig V

« Reply #2784 on: December 16, 2019, 04:29:43 PM »

Hahahahaha!!!   Grin

Guess this means I am not anxious or super anxious about Trump. My blood pressure today was 113/70 with a pulse of 66.  Smiley
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #2785 on: December 16, 2019, 04:37:02 PM »

Guess this means I am not anxious or super anxious about Trump. My blood pressure today was 113/70 with a pulse of 66.  Smiley

Cause your stocks and investments are booming due to trump and you are in a good mood.

Winning.   Grin
Primemuscle
Getbig V

« Reply #2786 on: December 16, 2019, 05:14:20 PM »

Cause your stocks and investments are booming due to trump and you are in a good mood.

Winning.   Grin

I don't have enough money in investments and stocks, (less than $100,000) to pay for a luxury car. If you remember, I moved my money back into a high yield savings account at my bank because I didn't like following the market. It was good news to find out that PERS investments earned 10.5% so far this year. I'm on a guaranteed annunity which is limited to a 2% COLA each year. The guaranteed rate of return is 8%.

So while a good ecconomy does make me happy, it hardly accounts for anything Trump does is the total scope of things. His actions have no affect on my mood. I'm not one of those folks with TDS.
JustPlaneJane
Getbig IV

Probably at the gym

« Reply #2787 on: December 16, 2019, 05:31:34 PM »

The Democrat impeachment will fail so badly that President Donald Trump will have a massive majority in both houses in 2020.

I cant imagine how much Winning President Trump will do then.

Thousands of miles of border wall will be funded and built !
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #2788 on: December 16, 2019, 06:56:46 PM »

McConnell tees up votes on 13 Trump judicial picks ahead of break
BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 12/16/19
https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/474827-mcconnell-tees-up-votes-on-13-trump-judicial-picks-ahead-of-break
SOMEPARTS
Getbig V

« Reply #2789 on: December 16, 2019, 09:31:23 PM »

The Democrat impeachment will fail so badly that President Donald Trump will have a massive majority in both houses in 2020.

I cant imagine how much Winning President Trump will do then.

Thousands of miles of border wall will be funded and built !

The majority of the population is just fine with spending $$ on the wall. Media has made it unfashionable to speak on but it's common sense.
Powerlift66
Getbig V

Bodybuiling is "The Ghey"...

« Reply #2790 on: December 17, 2019, 03:19:51 AM »

Of course he's winning, America is...

* trump-wins.JPG (54.38 KB, 594x417 - viewed 87 times.)
JustPlaneJane
Getbig IV

Probably at the gym

« Reply #2791 on: December 17, 2019, 03:44:54 PM »

DJIA CLIMBS 10,000 POINTS UNDER PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP ! 
Montague
Getbig V

14882 posts to go... Merry Christmas, 2017!!!

« Reply #2792 on: December 17, 2019, 03:49:01 PM »

DJIA CLIMBS 10,000 POINTS UNDER PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP !  

Lib-tards constantly credited Bill Clinton for the "great economy" during his presidency.

Why don't they credit Trump for the same?
JustPlaneJane
Getbig IV

Probably at the gym

« Reply #2793 on: December 17, 2019, 03:52:14 PM »

Lib-tards constantly credited Bill Clinton for the great economy during his presidency.

When he completes his second term, President Donald Trump will go down as the greatest President in the history of the United States.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

« Reply #2794 on: December 17, 2019, 03:55:24 PM »

Lib-tards constantly credited Bill Clinton for the "great economy" during his presidency.

I don't know about other "Lib-tards", but I liked Bill Clinton and therefore had no problem crediting him when deserved. I don't like Trump, so I am not going to go out of my way to credit him with anything.....he does a fine job of blowing his own horn. He doesn't need my help.
Montague
Getbig V

« Reply #2795 on: December 17, 2019, 03:56:34 PM »

I don't know about other "Lib-tards", but I liked Bill Clinton and therefore had no problem crediting him when deserved. I don't like Trump, so I am not going to go out of my way to credit him with anything.....he does a fine job of blowing his own horn. He doesn't need my help.

Do you credit him with the favorable economy during his presidency?

If so, why?
Montague
Getbig V

« Reply #2796 on: December 17, 2019, 03:59:46 PM »

Also, by referencing "other" lib-tards, do you count yourself among that demographic - as in those lib-tards "other" than yourself?

I know you only consider semantics relevant when convenient for your "case."
JustPlaneJane
Getbig IV

Probably at the gym

« Reply #2797 on: December 17, 2019, 04:06:11 PM »

Also, by referencing "other" lib-tards, do you count yourself among that demographic - as in those lib-tards "other" than yourself?

I know you only consider semantics relevant when convenient for your "case."

Do semantics matter when you are willing to accept the actions of an Arkansas hillbilly rapist?

Doesnt say much about either person.

Birds of a feather....
Montague
Getbig V

« Reply #2798 on: December 17, 2019, 04:11:54 PM »

Do semantics matter when you are willing to accept the actions of an Arkansas hillbilly rapist?

Doesnt say much about either person.

Birds of a feather....

You are correct as usual.

But, every message board needs at least ONE proverbial punching bag for amusement purposes.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #2799 on: December 17, 2019, 04:16:58 PM »

I looked at my portfolio , stocks.   Bank accounts.  House value.   Book of business today.  Holy s.   

Winning
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 118   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!