Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 09, 2019, 04:33:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 109   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 198630 times)
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #675 on: January 29, 2018, 05:33:35 PM »

Bro, so much of your money is tied up in the stock market and likely index funds in general.

And as smart as you have lived your life and been responsible, you have likely looked at your accounts and seen remarkable increases towards your NET worth. Like century record gains. Guys like you in your 70's have gained the most financially during the Trump presidency.

A 40% gain in ANY OF OUR lives during the retirement years. That is like a gift from God. And yet you still bitch and moan.

I mean, seriously, how much more do you really want? Coming up from the difficult beginning that we have discussed and coming upon this. You should be really happy about how 2017 has treated you and leave all the personal bs behind.

I'm not aware that I've bitched and moaned about my financial status. I am better off and more secure than a lot of folks. I feel lucky for that.

My financial picture isn't as rosy as you make it out to be. The bulk of my income is from a PERS guaranteed annuity. Increases are limited to 8% at the top and 6 1/2% is the bottom. I retired at 66 and I collect SSI. SSI doesn't increase much regardless of what the market is doing. I am required to take a distribution from my investment accounts each year, which is taxed. When the market is doing great, I pretty much stay on an even keel give or take a few hundred dollars.  I inherited mineral rights on some oil and gas producing land which pay negligible royalties. The best hope is that they start producing better. Then I would have they option of selling.  
Report to moderator   Logged
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #676 on: January 30, 2018, 01:33:21 AM »

You know how bad it is with some folks?  When I talk about the market, consumer confidence, growth, etc., they say "it's not about money."  As if now the economy doesn't matter.  In one sense, it's sad to see how dogmatic and hateful people can be. 

Trump derangement.   It's a psychosis
Montague
Getbig V

White Belt Hall-of-Fame

« Reply #677 on: January 30, 2018, 04:49:34 PM »

It's astonishing how many people refuse to recognize and/or acknowledge when things are good, or at least substantially better than they've been in recent times.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #678 on: January 30, 2018, 04:50:35 PM »

Yep.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #679 on: January 30, 2018, 04:51:26 PM »

It's astonishing how many people refuse to recognize and/or acknowledge when things are good, or at least substantially better than they've been in recent times.

I agree.
Montague
Getbig V

White Belt Hall-of-Fame

« Reply #680 on: January 30, 2018, 05:01:57 PM »

I agree.

And, especially when that refusal stems from a personal dislike of the person in the driver's seat.
One's personal opinion should not override the admission of incontrovertible fact.

THAT is denial.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #681 on: February 01, 2018, 09:33:53 AM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/31/pay-gains-under-trumps-best-since-the-great-recession.html

Wink
polychronopolous
Getbig V

« Reply #682 on: February 01, 2018, 10:15:28 AM »

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #683 on: February 01, 2018, 10:56:48 AM »

Good news for Americans equals bad news for Demofaggets
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #684 on: February 01, 2018, 03:28:43 PM »

It would be easier to accept if the person bragging about it was being honest instead of exaggerating the circumstances or inflating the numbers.

FOX59

FACT CHECK: AP examines President Trumpís State of the Union speech
POSTED 6:21 AM, JANUARY 31, 2018, BY ASSOCIATED PRESS

http://fox59.com/2018/01/31/fact-check-ap-examines-president-trumps-state-of-the-union-speech/
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #685 on: February 01, 2018, 05:00:42 PM »

It would be easier to accept if the person bragging about it was being honest instead of exaggerating the circumstances or inflating the numbers.

FOX59

FACT CHECK: AP examines President Trumpís State of the Union speech
POSTED 6:21 AM, JANUARY 31, 2018, BY ASSOCIATED PRESS

http://fox59.com/2018/01/31/fact-check-ap-examines-president-trumps-state-of-the-union-speech/

Or lying about it the next day being the highest rated SOTUA in history. The guy really needs a shrink and self esteem
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #686 on: February 01, 2018, 05:17:30 PM »

Amazon posts largest profit in its history on sales, tax boost
Jeffrey Dastin, Aishwarya Venugopal
FEBRUARY 1, 2018

(Reuters) - Amazon.com Inc on Thursday reported a profit near $2 billion, the largest in its history, as the online retailer drew millions of new customers to its Prime fast-shipping club for the holiday season and as changes to U.S. tax law added to its bottom line.

Shares rose more than 6 percent in extended trading, after previously closing down 4 percent on the Nasdaq.

. . . .

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-results/amazon-posts-largest-profit-in-its-history-on-sales-tax-boost-idUSKBN1FL6H0
Montague
Getbig V

White Belt Hall-of-Fame

« Reply #687 on: February 01, 2018, 05:51:05 PM »

Amazon posts largest profit in its history on sales, tax boost
Jeffrey Dastin, Aishwarya Venugopal
FEBRUARY 1, 2018

(Reuters) - Amazon.com Inc on Thursday reported a profit near $2 billion, the largest in its history, as the online retailer drew millions of new customers to its Prime fast-shipping club for the holiday season and as changes to U.S. tax law added to its bottom line.

Shares rose more than 6 percent in extended trading, after previously closing down 4 percent on the Nasdaq.

. . . .

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-results/amazon-posts-largest-profit-in-its-history-on-sales-tax-boost-idUSKBN1FL6H0

This illustrates the point I alluded to above:
People will diminish or flat out ignore the significance of this account - and many more like it - simply because of their personal dislike for Trump.

It seems extremely childish and pathetic when, amidst the plethora of wildly successful effects we've seen thus far, the standard retort is that Trump "is a jerk."

No one can dispute or ridicule the results, so they call him names or make fun of his hair... Nothing of substance possible, which is why it's so laughable and sad.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #688 on: February 01, 2018, 06:00:44 PM »

This illustrates the point I alluded to above:
People will diminish or flat out ignore the significance of this account - and many more like it - simply because of their personal dislike for Trump.

It seems extremely childish and pathetic when, amidst the plethora of wildly successful effects we've seen thus far, the standard retort is that Trump "is a jerk."

No one can dispute or ridicule the results, so they call him names or make fun of his hair... Nothing of substance possible, which is why it's so laughable and sad.

I completely agree.  I didn't like Trump either, but I got over it and have been focused on what he has been doing as POTUS.  The results are just staggering.  At this point, I'm not sure any of the other GOP candidates could have accomplished what he has done in just one year. 
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #689 on: February 01, 2018, 06:10:44 PM »

I completely agree.  I didn't like Trump either, but I got over it and have been focused on what he has been doing as POTUS.  The results are just staggering.  At this point, I'm not sure any of the other GOP candidates could have accomplished what he has done in just one year. 

Libfags are in meltdown knowing Trump will go down as best ever
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #690 on: February 01, 2018, 06:24:48 PM »

Libfags are in meltdown knowing Trump will go down as best ever

Yeah.  Character assassination will only get them so far, as the 2016 election showed.  Really interested to see what happens this November.
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #691 on: February 01, 2018, 09:30:43 PM »

you boys having fun?
jude2
Competitors II
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #692 on: February 01, 2018, 09:36:55 PM »

I feel the same way.  No way could some other GOP do this, because they are scared.
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

The Strongest Shall Survive.

« Reply #693 on: February 02, 2018, 01:05:54 AM »

ďI didn't like Trump either, but I got over it and have been focused on what he has been doing as POTUS.  The results are just staggering. ď

Thatís good going - To admit you didnít like him Yet you are able to See & Speak about what positives he is achieving.
Youíre A very well rounded individual.
Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #694 on: February 02, 2018, 02:53:49 AM »

you boys having fun?

you can't seem to stay away.  Wink

a
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #695 on: February 02, 2018, 05:37:30 AM »

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-02/u-s-added-200-000-jobs-in-january-wages-rise-most-since-2009

Wink
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #696 on: February 02, 2018, 03:51:42 PM »

Or lying about it the next day being the highest rated SOTUA in history. The guy really needs a shrink and self esteem

Trump follows the theory that if he says something loud enough and enough times, people will start to believe it. Apparently, his base does.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #697 on: February 02, 2018, 04:02:41 PM »

Please list what he's accomplished as opposed to what he claims he has?
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #698 on: February 02, 2018, 04:05:06 PM »

Please list what he's accomplished as opposed to what he claims he has?

Tax cuts.

Cut regulations. 

Gutted fagCare

Kept open gitmo

Wrecked ISIS
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #699 on: February 02, 2018, 04:12:16 PM »

Yeah.  Character assassination will only get them so far, as the 2016 election showed.  Really interested to see what happens this November.

Me too. Historically there's been big changes/upsets in Congress in mid-term elections. It is common for a presidentís party to lose out in mid-term elections.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 109   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!