Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738308 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #750 on: February 16, 2018, 04:25:46 PM »
 8)
a

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #751 on: February 16, 2018, 04:41:54 PM »
One of my posts in this thread was a line of  ;D.  I think this is fairly positive.  ;D

The sad part is (despite the smiley faces) we all know you're being serious.

You still haven't answered my question about the President's stock market influence - presumably because it requires providing more than an emoji, which is way more than your feeble mind can comprehend.

You mock what you are incapable of explaining, and are a stain on the reputation of liberals in general.

Run along now, "little fellow."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: February 16, 2018, 04:44:24 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: February 16, 2018, 04:51:56 PM »

The sad part is (despite the smiley faces) we all know you're being serious.

You still haven't answered my question about the President's stock market influence - presumably because it requires providing more than an emoji, which is way more than your feeble mind can comprehend.

You mock what you are incapable of explaining, and are a stain on the reputation of liberals in general.

Run along now, "little fellow."

I didn't....hmm....could swear that I did by posting that the stock market has been climbing since 2009 and that it has not yet reached the level it was at in 2000 under President Clinton.

You should be careful who you call "little fellow".

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #754 on: February 16, 2018, 04:54:53 PM »

now you are getting the point of this thread! please proceed!
a

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: February 16, 2018, 05:18:34 PM »
I should also clarify that you don't appear to post anything positive in this thread.  It appears as though you celebrate news if it negatively affects Trump.  You are not alone. 
He is?  In order for him to be wrong, that means you did in fact post something positive in this thread and you did celebrate news in thread that positively affected Trump.    
One of my posts in this thread was a line of  ;D.  I think this is fairly positive.  ;D

I didn't....hmm....could swear that I did by posting that the stock market has been climbing since 2009 and that it has not yet reached the level it was at in 2000 under President Clinton.

You should be careful who you call "little fellow".

Dear Little Fellow:

Every post before the last one you made has been in reference to THIS THREAD.
As such, please provide the quote IN THIS THREAD in which you make the aforementioned assertions.
Or, are we to do as you do and pick & choose the contexts for our arguments.

I just searched your posts IN THIS THREAD from last March. You made no mention of a "climbing stock market."

You are completely non-committal, and you twist your words to suit your backpedaling needs. 
Typical delusional snowflake.
Thank God your “team” lost. Even your own party is fed up with your kind - enough to swing a rigged election.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: February 16, 2018, 06:46:00 PM »

Dear Little Fellow:

Every post before the last one you made has been in reference to THIS THREAD.
As such, please provide the quote IN THIS THREAD in which you make the aforementioned assertions.
Or, are we to do as you do and pick & choose the contexts for our arguments.

I just searched your posts IN THIS THREAD from last March. You made no mention of a "climbing stock market."

You are completely non-committal, and you twist your words to suit your backpedaling needs.  
Typical delusional snowflake.
Thank God your “team” lost. Even your own party is fed up with your kind - enough to swing a rigged election.

I'm not going to bother to defend what I post to you or anyone else.  In fact, I do pick and choose what I post. As do most folks, including you. If you don't like what I post, don't read it. It won't offend me in the least.  Not sure how I am non-committal. I am committed to what I believe, just as you are. In your opinion, I am a typical delusional "snowflake". In my opinion, you are completely beguiled by Trump and willing to believe and accept everything he does and says even when it a bold-faced lie.

I believe the current theory is that many Democrats didn't turnout for the vote, probably because they didn't like HRC. What is "my kind"? The mid-terms should be very interesting.

Rising Star In Michigan Republican Party, Brandon Defrain, Just QUIT Over Trump.  He said  “I can no longer remain silent about our President. I have not seen a leader, I've only seen more of the same… I’m tired of attempting to defend a machine that does not defend the people I love.”

List of Republicans who opposed the Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2016 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_opposed_the_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2016

Who supports Trump? https://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/elections/trump-support/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #757 on: February 16, 2018, 08:58:09 PM »
I'll get back to you on my view of the tax "cuts" a year from now. Oregon's legislature just passed a bill on February 13 that responds to the expected loss of revenue under Trump's tax plan. A second bill is in the works. The Oregon Senate could vote as soon as Tuesday on new state tax rules in response to the federal tax overhaul. Because the plan would reconfigure a controversial state business tax break, it could turn into the first major showdown between Democrats and Republicans in the short 35-day session. Altogether, the changes could bring in $220 million for the current budget, according to economists for the Legislature.  

The Secretary of Defense is appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, and is by custom a member of the Cabinet and by law a member of the National Security Council. Jim Mattis seems like a good choice, albeit a choice not in keeping with the law, Which is why Congress had to pass a waiver for his appointment.

Neil Gorsuch is well-educated. There are those who disagree with his appointment. "Judge Gorsuch has repeatedly sided with corporations over working people, demonstrated a hostility toward women's rights, and most troubling, hewed to an ideological approach to jurisprudence that makes me skeptical that he can be a strong, independent justice on the court," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said. Personally, I hope Schumer is wrong.

The Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index® increased in January, following a decline in December. Consumer confidence has been steadily increasing since 2009. Although Trump  claimed that it is at an all time high, it isn't. Consumer confidence was higher in 2000 during Clinton's presidency.

Pretty poor job of trying to spin good news into bad.  Pretty much proves my point. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #758 on: February 16, 2018, 09:12:41 PM »

Rising Star In Michigan Republican Party, Brandon Defrain, Just QUIT Over Trump.  

Good. Nobody wants or needs a bitch ass pussy weakling deciding this country's future, fuck that guy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: February 17, 2018, 03:48:16 AM »
I'm not going to bother to defend what I post to you or anyone else.  

Exactly.
Because you can't.

But, you would if you could because you're stubborn and counter everything good mentioned about Trump.
Like most libs, however, you cannot back it up - your response to which is, "I'm not going to bother to defend what I post." You then try changing/derailing the topic.

You defend and/or rebut everything until you have no answer, and then you pout like a 73 year-old baby.
Hmm... I can't explain? That's okay. I don't "have to" explain.

As I said: you have no conviction, and thus, no credibility.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #760 on: February 17, 2018, 04:32:04 AM »

Exactly.
Because you can't.

But, you would if you could because you're stubborn and counter everything good mentioned about Trump.
Like most libs, however, you cannot back it up - your response to which is, "I'm not going to bother to defend what I post." You then try changing/derailing the topic.

You defend and/or rebut everything until you have no answer, and then you pout like a 73 year-old baby.

It took the collective might of posters on here & a long time to Get him to eventually deny or speak out against Paedophiles After Posting Something to Defend / understand Them !!!

I’ve had my differences & also given him credit when due
After the Paedophile Thing He is now on my ignore not respond to list

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: February 17, 2018, 07:53:26 AM »

It took the collective might of posters on here & a long time to Get him to eventually deny or speak out against Paedophiles After Posting Something to Defend / understand Them !!!

I’ve had my differences & also given him credit when due
After the Paedophile Thing He is now on my ignore not respond to list

Yes, this is all a testament to his (extremely warped & disturbed) character.
Fortunately, he's more of an exception than a rule.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #762 on: February 17, 2018, 01:03:13 PM »
 8)
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: February 17, 2018, 03:58:26 PM »

Exactly.
Because you can't.

Thanks for the analysis.  ::)

Trump supporters suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Trump is appealing to the aggrieved privilege of well-to-do white Republicans who feel threatened by America’s changing demographics and challenges to the traditional racial hierarchy in the age of Obama.

Conservatives are inherently happier with gridlock than are liberals.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #764 on: February 17, 2018, 03:59:17 PM »

a

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #765 on: February 17, 2018, 04:00:03 PM »

Trump is appealing to the aggrieved privilege of well-to-do white Republicans who feel threatened by America’s changing demographics and challenges to the traditional racial hierarchy in the age of Obama.

Meltdown.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: February 17, 2018, 05:21:52 PM »
Meltdown.

Never have been a sore loser or even a loser for that matter.  If I was pissed off at you, you would cease to exist.

;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: February 17, 2018, 05:49:18 PM »

Why are you obsessed with skin color? And why are you obsessed with those who have more money then you?

Quick to call out in anger over those who are "wealthy", not so much with pedophilia. Odd.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #768 on: February 17, 2018, 06:19:17 PM »

So rich white republicans put Trump in office? Yet you liberal twats always claim it was the backwoods racist rednecks that voted him in...make up your mind. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #769 on: February 17, 2018, 06:22:37 PM »
So rich white republicans put Trump in office? Yet you liberal twats always claim it was the backwoods racist rednecks that voted him in...make up your mind. ::)

in all honesty, it was most likely John Podesta for having his password set as p@ssword.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #770 on: February 18, 2018, 05:58:25 AM »
LOL.... I'm dead...  :D :D :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #771 on: February 25, 2018, 07:45:35 AM »
Thanks Politico!  :D
a

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: February 25, 2018, 04:07:45 PM »
I've never seen anyone (the POTUS) able to troll so much without even trying.

Classic!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: February 25, 2018, 06:40:26 PM »
Thanks Politico!  :D
-Very clever writing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.