Author Topic: Bodybuilding food myths  (Read 17725 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Bodybuilding food myths
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2016, 04:15:30 PM »
Sodium is bad for you

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2016, 04:23:32 PM »
Sodium is bad for you

Good one! I love putting extra salt on my fries and have people freak out. I tell them salt is not bad for you unless you have a bp or will be steeping on the Olympia stage in the morning.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2016, 04:28:31 PM »
I definitely heavily salt my preworkout meal with sea salt, I usually have eggwhites cream of rice or eggwhites and grits, sometimes I'll even add seasalt to the water I drink while I train, you will notice a major difference in pumps when incorporating this.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2016, 05:07:33 PM »
Eating carbs before bed will make you fat

True.  Do it every night and you WILL get fat.  

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2016, 06:00:37 PM »
True.  Do it every night and you WILL get fat.  
Not if you start your day with fasted cardio, along with a carbless breakfast, been doing it for the past five months, been nothing but beneficial for me atleast, I've gotten significantly leaner, and also been sleeping like a baby, I used to do the no carb before bed thing probably for the past 10 years or so, always felt hungry all night, couldn't wait for breakfast, or I would end up cheating on my diet. Gave this a try and low and behold it's working like a charm, for me atleast.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2016, 06:00:48 PM »
bodybuilders are not athletes, they are roided up thugs and strippers

um ..we are athletes and dont start with me on the definition ..yes i know i said bodybuild was not athletes back in the day but we are.. we fucking are..its more of an art and no its not based solely on hormones its 90%! hormones there is still 10% of the rest nailed down corecly,,

also i dont know anyone who strip and do bodybuild and i know many bodybuildrs lol ,, now the thug thing...you got a point with regard to some  in the industry of bodybuild and fitness...what i hve learnt in the last 5 years since agreeing to open the gh15 boarding ..chilling ..seriousy chilling how some wil sell their mama and papa and lie right and left..i mean LIE! after you helped them so much ...and i helpd more than anyone out there ...some individuals built their life on my name and still acting as a cult instead of having dignity and trying to act like responsible athletes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2016, 06:04:06 PM »
eating every 3 or even 2(!) hours  :D when it's proven it takes 7 hours for a meal to fully digest, proteins and everything. speeding up your metabolism is pure bro- horseshit

so these days, 2 big meals and a protein snack in between and I'm set.

some days when Ive trained intense i do 3 meals...

comon you should know beter than tht...fast metaboliz many on cytomel and fda gh and on pharmaceutical igf aka legit kigtropin level product you must eat every coupel hours other wize yo ugo nuts...you should know it if you advance bodybuild

in any case we eat when we feel like it ths is the truth,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2016, 06:08:01 PM »

I pretty much agree with everything you say about diet.

I also like brown rice. It may take some getting used to but it really doesn't taste like I'm making sacrifices anymore. It's one of the few grains I can tolerate.

brown rice has no function for bodybuild,, not even for naturals really,, it just sit ther eand bloat you... put this together with oats and you will very fast become the attraction of the gymnazium bath room,, also you will tare your asshole ..beter eat some hot peppers in indian food or some other spicey healthy food.. atleast it make the food interesting and wont send you running to poop your insides

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2016, 06:10:21 PM »
Are you implying "the body can only assimilate 30 grams of protein at one meal" bs? More nuggets of wisdom. Agree 100%.

before training for years including all my pro years i drank at the least! ..at the fuckin least! 50 grams of protein before training ... usually 70-80 grams sometimes 90-100 gram ...for years over years,, whole big drinks of lots of eggwhites ...nevr once did i shit it ..not even once!

it all depends on what hormones you are on my friend,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2016, 06:12:28 PM »
Sodium is bad for you

sodium is one of the most importent part of bodybuild ,, the utilization of sodium the correct way and we use a lot! of sodium,, sodium is highly imporent for the muscle ..highly highly imporent ,, anyone who tel you they dont take sodium or do weeks of no sodium is a filt lieing idiot

gh15 approved
fallen angel

2scared2post

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2016, 06:42:22 PM »

comon you should know beter than tht...fast metaboliz many on cytomel and fda gh and on pharmaceutical igf aka legit kigtropin level product you must eat every coupel hours other wize yo ugo nuts...you should know it if you advance bodybuild

in any case we eat when we feel like it ths is the truth,,

gh15 approved

brown rice has no function for bodybuild,, not even for naturals really,, it just sit ther eand bloat you... put this together with oats and you will very fast become the attraction of the gymnazium bath room,, also you will tare your asshole ..beter eat some hot peppers in indian food or some other spicey healthy food.. atleast it make the food interesting and wont send you running to poop your insides

gh15 approved

before training for years including all my pro years i drank at the least! ..at the fuckin least! 50 grams of protein before training ... usually 70-80 grams sometimes 90-100 gram ...for years over years,, whole big drinks of lots of eggwhites ...nevr once did i shit it ..not even once!

it all depends on what hormones you are on my friend,,

gh15 approved

sodium is one of the most importent part of bodybuild ,, the utilization of sodium the correct way and we use a lot! of sodium,, sodium is highly imporent for the muscle ..highly highly imporent ,, anyone who tel you they dont take sodium or do weeks of no sodium is a filt lieing idiot

gh15 approved

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2016, 07:47:54 PM »
Believing that dressing like Dorothy from the wizard of oz while letting an ifbb rim your asshole will get you into the top 3. It doesn't. Trust me.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2016, 08:16:08 PM »
To be honest Im starting to think vegetables are a form of insanity.  I think everyone eats them out of fear that they might be missing out on something if they skip it.

Tons of bulk for little calories, and to make them palatable you have to cook them to oblivion, usually doused in oil, salt, etc.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2016, 08:19:12 PM »
How many high level elite athletes are on a keto diet, I would say less the 1%, like I said it will get you shredded which is great if that's  your goal and if you aren't a very active individual, but being shredded for me is just one goal, I'm very active, I surf, swim, hike, run, bike, weight train, bang girls..all this to me was just not possible on keto. Keto served its purpose for my goal at the time I encorporated it, I got shredded for a show and won my class, but it's not a diet I would use for life. I had no pump while I trained and I was doing slow steady pace cardio on the stairmill, which didn't require much coordination or endurance for that matter, I will say I was not very hungry on this diet, no cravings to be honest which is an upside, so really it just depends on your lifestyle and goals.

Thanks for answering, I know what you're saying... As little as people talk about it, there is definitely a degree if shreddedness which is just not healthy, though you will get praise from others.

What would happen if you tried to go all out (like a sprint) on keto?  How does it feel different than when carved up?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2016, 08:24:12 PM »
Believing that dressing like Dorothy from the wizard of oz while letting an ifbb rim your asshole will get you into the top 3. It doesn't. Trust me.

So it didn't work for you then? Good to know.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2016, 09:37:34 PM »

lol,, not bad lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2016, 09:40:10 PM »
To be honest Im starting to think vegetables are a form of insanity.  I think everyone eats them out of fear that they might be missing out on something if they skip it.

Tons of bulk for little calories, and to make them palatable you have to cook them to oblivion, usually doused in oil, salt, etc.

I found no use for vegtables,, realy

what I rely like is acai and goji and tht things.. i find it actually working it make me feel better ,, ths is realy something i do and take in the last couple years,, i try to mega dose on this acai and it really make me feel real good ,, i drink the powders put them into a almond chokolatos milk  sometime with eggwhite drink sometimes with out depends but i like those 2 powdrs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2016, 05:55:10 PM »
It's ok to eat artificial sweeteners, another popular trend these days

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2016, 06:29:54 PM »
Smoothies are healthy. Lol. The amount of sugar is fucking insane.

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2016, 12:20:44 AM »
Smoothies are healthy. Lol. The amount of sugar is fucking insane.
so its OK to eat fruit but something terrible happens when you make a smoothie out of it?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2016, 07:34:07 AM »
so its OK to eat fruit but something terrible happens when you make a smoothie out of it?

Who says it's okay to eat fruit?  Fruit is sugar laden shit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2016, 09:28:59 AM »
Who says it's okay to eat fruit?  Fruit is sugar laden shit.
oh brother...

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2016, 01:28:29 PM »
i really start to think now that the best bulking diet is just shoveling high calorie shit with a lot of protein down

all that 6 meal a day clean food shit is fucking bullshit

every goddamn bodybuilder on youtube lying his ass off

Simple Simon

« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2016, 02:40:25 PM »
i really start to think now that the best bulking diet is just shoveling high calorie shit with a lot of protein down

all that 6 meal a day clean food shit is fucking bullshit

every goddamn bodybuilder on youtube lying his ass off

Finally....

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2016, 02:51:01 PM »
Finally....

only took me 14 years to realize this fact

now i can finally get the gains of a lifetym