Author Topic: Bodybuilding food myths  (Read 17813 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilding food myths
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2016, 08:18:44 PM »
It is definitely effective, but I feel that for me it's not a maintainable lifestyle diet. It's definitely effective in terms of getting you shredded, but it depends on what your goals are. I want to feel optimal, have high energy levels, want to have endurance (I run and swim a lot), get good pumps while I train, be functional in various activities, so I feel that for me actually a high carb, low fat diet is the best for my life style.

How does keto affect running, lifting, etc?  They say you can't produce as much power, but can you describe your personal experiences?  Things you noticed, how it feels, etc?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2016, 08:20:44 PM »
Pizza is the best form of carbohydrates.

pizza is very good,, gluten free is very good and doesn't bloat you when on heavy hormones,, you can eat it and eat it a lot!

generaly pizza is amazing food for the hormonized bodybuild on cheating days ,, its realy good along side Jamaican if you hve good teeth since Jamaican wil ruin teeth due to brown sugar ,, but yes pizza is good food especially if they know how to do it...aka special places where their specialite is pizza ..real italian places

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2016, 08:21:40 PM »
You know I am a nutritional expert so you cant talk crap when I am around, white rice is stripped of the outer layer which has most of the vitamins and fiber, the white rice is fast digesting which crashes your blood sugar levels get your hunger hormones out of wack and make you hungry faster which is a big no for people who are dieting.

we don't eat brown rice in advance bodybuild,, none! of us circa 90s and early 2000s ate brown rice ,, none!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2016, 08:24:52 PM »
Eating carbs before bed will make you fat

i ate so many carbs before bed while on pharmaceutical igf ,, if i didn't eat them while on the legit kigtropin i would drop dead and wake up with in 2 hours thinking im starving with severe stomack pains,, oh you eat carbs before bed on some hormones,, cabrs are very important for the bodybuild and athlete in general ...very very important especialy on fda gh and insulina and legit igf

sugar is also very importent but idiots don't know how to utilize it well or what kind of sugar to use aka they use crap instead of pineapple cans ...instead of real fruit they use crap,, eat some bananas and pine apple drinks ,, you can also put in the acai powders the only thing worth somting in my opinion ..the acai and goji very good with the sugar

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2016, 08:26:00 PM »
How does keto affect running, lifting, etc?  They say you can't produce as much power, but can you describe your personal experiences?  Things you noticed, how it feels, etc?
How many high level elite athletes are on a keto diet, I would say less the 1%, like I said it will get you shredded which is great if that's  your goal and if you aren't a very active individual, but being shredded for me is just one goal, I'm very active, I surf, swim, hike, run, bike, weight train, bang girls..all this to me was just not possible on keto. Keto served its purpose for my goal at the time I encorporated it, I got shredded for a show and won my class, but it's not a diet I would use for life. I had no pump while I trained and I was doing slow steady pace cardio on the stairmill, which didn't require much coordination or endurance for that matter, I will say I was not very hungry on this diet, no cravings to be honest which is an upside, so really it just depends on your lifestyle and goals.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2016, 08:27:40 PM »
ok thts enough for today,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2016, 08:55:04 PM »
HFCS is worse for you than sugar. They are the same nutritionally but I think corn syrup got such A bad rap because it was so cheap they were putting it in everything, even things that wouldn't  normally contain sugar

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2016, 09:53:29 PM »
You know I am a nutritional expert so you cant talk crap when I am around, white rice is stripped of the outer layer which has most of the vitamins and fiber, the white rice is fast digesting which crashes your blood sugar levels get your hunger hormones out of wack and make you hungry faster which is a big no for people who are dieting.
If if you ever decide to diet you will realise you will feel hungry, thats what a diet does to you.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2016, 11:46:43 PM »
ok thts enough for today,,

gh15 approved
nobody here believes you are the "original" gh15

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2016, 12:08:57 AM »

T

BigBen

• Getbig I
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2016, 04:49:16 AM »
protein powder sucks. just can't stand the taste of it ;D i'd better have the brown rice

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2016, 12:29:08 PM »

every athlete here does lol ths what maters...the gimmick is for play I dont care about thm they wil always be alex53 times whtever gimmick he start,,

you can read tru the bible either here or on gh15. org and you shall find its all same old individual this wonderful 12 years,, no other individual would be so insane to sit and write for 12 years beside me lol but yes I sacrificed 12 years of my life to educate 100s of 1000s of athletes

just dont make ths thred about me again because its actualy good thread I'm trying to help gtbig here I told you I see the sites as sister sites against bunch of sites who are horrid for athletes becaue they hide and twist the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2016, 12:36:17 PM »
Another myth is that fruit is not a bodybuilding food, it certainly is.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2016, 12:45:53 PM »
^ protein powdr is the worst! thie! fucking worst thing you can put in you,,

all you need is eggwhites drink and almond choclate milk...mix them both together and you got the best shit you can taste and the 90% of it wil be digested,, for carbs eat damn white rice

take some bananas and pineapple and you are fixed

realy ths is all you need why putting in you some junk tht does noting in your body ...im not talking about hormones here I'm talking about real food thtt body wants and needs while on hormones,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2016, 12:46:45 PM »
There's no such thing as overtraining, only undereating.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2016, 12:55:03 PM »
Another myth is that fruit is not a bodybuilding food, it certainly is.
also vegetables so you dont destroy your intestines over time

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2016, 12:56:40 PM »
every athlete here does lol ths what maters...the gimmick is for play I dont care about thm they wil always be alex53 times whtever gimmick he start,,

you can read tru the bible either here or on gh15. org and you shall find its all same old individual this wonderful 12 years,, no other individual would be so insane to sit and write for 12 years beside me lol but yes I sacrificed 12 years of my life to educate 100s of 1000s of athletes

just dont make ths thred about me again because its actualy good thread I'm trying to help gtbig here I told you I see the sites as sister sites against bunch of sites who are horrid for athletes becaue they hide and twist the truth

gh15 approved
bodybuilders are not athletes, they are roided up thugs and strippers

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2016, 12:58:13 PM »
eating every 3 or even 2(!) hours  :D when it's proven it takes 7 hours for a meal to fully digest, proteins and everything. speeding up your metabolism is pure bro- horseshit

so these days, 2 big meals and a protein snack in between and I'm set.

some days when Ive trained intense i do 3 meals...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2016, 01:07:01 PM »
That's a myth? Not for me.
You're using low grade whey. Isopure is the best.
T

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2016, 01:12:43 PM »

I pretty much agree with everything you say about diet.

I also like brown rice. It may take some getting used to but it really doesn't taste like I'm making sacrifices anymore. It's one of the few grains I can tolerate.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2016, 01:14:30 PM »
eating every 3 or even 2(!) hours  :D when it's proven it takes 7 hours for a meal to fully digest, proteins and everything. speeding up your metabolism is pure bro- horseshit

show me the proof

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2016, 01:15:47 PM »
show me the proof

swallow a coin and see if you shit it out in less than 7 hours.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2016, 03:02:45 PM »

Are you implying "the body can only assimilate 30 grams of protein at one meal" bs? More nuggets of wisdom. Agree 100%.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2016, 03:28:45 PM »
swallow a coin and see if you shit it out in less than 7 hours.

or balloons full of dope
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2016, 03:34:22 PM »
Need to drink X amount of water. Just drink when thirsty.