Author Topic: Joe McKnight’s Killer Released Without Charges Just Hours After Murder  (Read 8073 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Joe McKnight’s Killer Released Without Charges Just Hours After Murder

by Darren Hartwell on Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 10:48AM

Share this:

Joe McKnightThe story of Joe McKnight’s shocking death has taken its first strange turn.

McKnight, a former NFL running back, was shot and killed Thursday afternoon in Louisiana by a man named Ronald Gasser in an apparent road rage incident. Gasser was taken into custody, but according to the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office, he was released later that evening — with no formal charges brought against him.

A female witness said she saw Gasser confront McKnight at an intersection in Terrytown, La. McKnight was trying to apologize, according to the witness, but Gasser shot him and reportedly said, “I told you, don’t you f— with me,” before shooting him again.

The investigation is ongoing and no additional information was released, but Louisiana does have a “Stand Your Ground” law, which allows person to use deadly force if he or she feels his or her life is in danger.

Still, it’d be hard for Gasser to argue self-defense, as police said McKnight did not have a gun and did not find a weapon outside his vehicle. Gasser remained at the scene after the murder and handed his weapon over to police.

McKnight was 28 years old.

Maybe he deserved it. The guy could have felt threatened.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Joe McKnight’s Killer Released Without Charges Just Hours After Murder
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 08:54:26 AM »
The NFL world was shocked to hear news Thursday that former New York Jets and Kansas City Chiefs running back Joe McKnight was shot and killed in New Orleans.

There was more shock on Friday with news that the man authorities say shot McKnight was released without being charged.

The New Orleans Times-Picayune and Baton Rouge Advocate said Ronald Gasser, 54, who authorities say shot McKnight, was released overnight without being charged “as of yet,” a Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office spokesman said.

“Gasser was released overnight and has not been charged as of yet. The matter remains under investigation,” Col. John Fortunato of the JPSO told the Advocate.

According to the Times-Picayune witnesses say a man was seen yelling at McKnight, who was trying to apologize, at a busy intersection on Thursday afternoon and the man shot McKnight multiple times. According to both newspapers, Gasser stayed at the scene and gave his gun to police when they arrived. Authorities said McKnight did not have a gun, according to the Times-Picayune.

McKnight starred in college at USC and played in the NFL from 2010 to 2014.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 09:41:34 AM »
If he wasn't being threatened, seems like murder.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 10:32:04 AM »
The white supremacist who murdered McKnight for no good reason not only shot him down, but then stood over him, and screamed, "I told you not to fuck with me!", and shot him again.

Yeah, self defense.  He felt threatened.  Just like bitch ass cops do.

Fuck you and good night.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 10:42:00 AM »
If there was an assault, that would be one thing...

but it seems like there was no physical assault, but only words... Threatening words would not be enough of a reason to excuse an execution

There has to be more to this story

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 10:42:56 AM »
He'll be arrested and charged with murder in the next week if that story is true.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 10:56:44 AM »
The white supremacist who murdered McKnight for no good reason not only shot him down, but then stood over him, and screamed, "I told you not to fuck with me!", and shot him again.

Yeah, self defense.  He felt threatened.  Just like bitch ass cops do.

Fuck you and good night.
Racist trash is all you are and apparently ever will be.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 11:39:07 AM »
If there was an assault, that would be one thing...

but it seems like there was no physical assault, but only words... Threatening words would not be enough of a reason to excuse an execution

There has to be more to this story

Maybe the world really is this fucked up now.  You voted for it, kid.

Fact:  McKnight apologized profusely.
Fact:  White POS shot him down
Fact:  White POS stood over him, told him, "Told not to fuck with me!", and executed him point blank range
Fact:  Multiple witnesses attest
Fact:  Police let him go, no charges
Fact:  This happened in New Orleans, Louisiana (do the math)
Fact:  The police are now protecting the White POS outside his home (go figure)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 11:42:22 AM »

Fact:  White POS stood over him, told him, "Told not to fuck with me!", and executed him point blank range

It happened yesterday, the facts are still coming out. We don't know the facts yet

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 11:47:47 AM »
It happened yesterday, the facts are still coming out. We don't know the facts yet

Sure, lets fish for "facts" so we can cherry pick our hearts out in the HOPES it doesn't look as bad as it does.

And, if it does, we'll just ignore it like everything else.

Or, we'll even embrace it:  Louisiana has a stand your ground law.  This could be the next Zimmerman case (as reported in the NYTimes).  Ronald Gasser could be the first "Trump Hero" to their white supremacist faction.

I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2016, 11:54:15 AM »

Another thing:

If Tyrone went into a rage, dragged Kyle outta his car, and smoked Kyle while standing over him talking shit, and then pumped another fatal round into him, would you say the same thing?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2016, 12:01:12 PM »
Road rage is stupid, just not worth it. People have a false sense of toughness in the safety of their vehicles. I don't feel too bad for either of these guys.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2016, 12:03:18 PM »

I didn't see pics, can you post pics of the victim and assailant?
I didn't read anything about a race in the story, you're making it about race instead of just one guy shooting another.
If you're so concerned about black guys dying, why haven't you spoken up about the 600+ blacks murdered in Shitcago this year?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2016, 12:06:57 PM »
I didn't see pics, can you post pics of the victim and assailant?
I didn't read anything about a race in the story, you're making it about race instead of just one guy shooting another.
If you're so concerned about black guys dying, why haven't you spoken up about the 600+ blacks murdered in Shitcago this year?

Typical deflection.

Heavy beta cuck in this thread.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2016, 12:07:20 PM »
Another thing:

If Tyrone went into a rage, dragged Kyle outta his car, and smoked Kyle while standing over him talking shit, and then pumped another fatal round into him, would you say the same thing?

That the story so far has a 54 year old skinny fat guy pulling a 28 year old former NFL running back out of a car is why we should wait a bit until the full story is told.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 12:09:15 PM »
If McKnight was black then he deserved it.All I need to know.we need to eradicate the black race by any means necessary.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 12:23:01 PM »
If McKnight was black then he deserved it.All I need to know.we need to eradicate the black race by any means necessary.

Don't be shy, tell us how you really feel.

I heard the officer in this shotting pic below will not be charged.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2016, 12:32:08 PM »

hell naw.. that dudes in jail

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2016, 12:33:28 PM »
hell naw.. that dudes in jail

I think he just got off

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2016, 12:35:33 PM »
The thing is that pretty much every white person would acknowledge that the guy who shot him is a loser/deserves everything possible if what is presented in the above article is what turns out to be true.

Trailer trash/racist Anger can never do that. Absolute despicable person he is. Not one brain cell was he blessed with. Makes everything into racism when nobody else cares or thinks about it. He can only see black or white. Extreme racist that there is no hope for.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2016, 12:36:44 PM »
I think he just got off

dang I just saw it... they are deadlocked..

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2016, 12:44:39 PM »

He shouldn't be.If you run from the cops you are obviously hiding something and an idiot.

master453

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2016, 12:45:16 PM »
regardless of what facts come out, such as if joe mcknight was the aggressor, etc,  i still just dont understand this.  how is it okay for 2 people to get into an argument, in broad daylight in the middle of a busy street with plenty of people around, and one to just pull out a gun and murder the other (unarmed) guy?  

i understand the concept of self defense, but there seemed to be many other ways this situation could have played out or been handled without someone just murdering the other guy.   i think anyone would be absurd to think race didnt play a factor in this (he's a angry scary black man so i was scared for my life usual garbage), but even if you treat this as just the incident and factor out stuff like that, say call it a road rage incident between two white people...how is this okay to just pull out a gun and shoot someone like this?  

people have arguments.  people have fights.  it happens.  sure thats illegal and criminal, but its not fatal in 99% of cases.  punching someone in the jaw and murdering someone are completely different levels of incident.  this seems to be totally lost on todays society.  this stand your ground bullshit as an excuse to full on murder someone is just insane.

i really dont understand this country anymore if this is what passes for civility and legal in 2016.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2016, 12:54:56 PM »
dang I just saw it... they are deadlocked..

And he planted a weapon.

It's pretty much legal to kill black people now.  With Trump in office, you have your Master with marching orders.

Sad times.  This has only begun.

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2016, 01:07:08 PM »
Sure, lets fish for "facts" so we can cherry pick our hearts out in the HOPES it doesn't look as bad as it does.

And, if it does, we'll just ignore it like everything else.

Or, we'll even embrace it:  Louisiana has a stand your ground law.  This could be the next Zimmerman case (as reported in the NYTimes).  Ronald Gasser could be the first "Trump Hero" to their white supremacist faction.

I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
waiting and establishing all the details would be stupid, lets just jump to conclusions and lynch him.