Author Topic: How many calories do you eat a day?  (Read 2325 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: How many calories do you eat a day?
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2016, 12:54:59 PM »
Calories is not that big of a deal if you want to lose weight lower your carb intake and make sure that those few carbs are slow digesting like sweet potatoes and yams etc, eat mostly protein, vegetables and healthy fats add in some weight training and cardio and you will be shredded in no time, losing weight is very simple people just try to make it complicated.

Know this if you keep reducing your calories your body will think its in starvation mode and it will hold on to the fat to protect itself and you wont lose any weight.

This is true too, but I don't know how extreme the condition must be.

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2016, 12:57:17 PM »
Calories is not that big of a deal if you want to lose weight lower your carb intake and make sure that those few carbs are slow digesting like sweet potatoes and yams etc, eat mostly protein, vegetables and healthy fats add in some weight training and cardio and you will be shredded in no time, losing weight is very simple people just try to make it complicated.

Know this if you keep reducing your calories your body will think its in starvation mode and it will hold on to the fat to protect itself and you wont lose any weight.

???

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2016, 01:12:49 PM »

???

the body burns off muscle it can miss before it will burn off bodyfat when in starvation mode

i think that's obviously true bcs none of those jews have any striated muscle like dj181 who has the same BMI

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2016, 01:14:02 PM »
the body burns off muscle it can miss before it will burn off bodyfat when in starvation mode

i think that's obviously true bcs none of those jews have any striated muscle like dj181 who has the same BMI

;D
hahaha...

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2016, 01:17:02 PM »
;D
hahaha...
it's true tho

maybe they would have kept more quality polished muscle if they had been working out twice a day with bitchass weights and using dbol

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2016, 02:57:33 PM »
Dude I have so many examples, I'm around a lot of people due to my employment, and I've witnessed some incredible individuals with crazy genetics, theres another guy on my ship he is 60, he's from the Phillipines, he's a dish washer, the guy is an anatomy chart, he has the physique of Manny Pacquiao and Bruce Lee combined, he is small but completely shredded head to toe, cross striations, vascularity..it's unreal, the guy smokes a pack a day and eats like shit, breakfast always has a huge coffee with cream and a ton of sugar, a few pastries, doughnuts, cereal, lunch and dinner typical Fillipino diet, tons of rice, with meat, and always has ice cream with lunch and dinner. He trains in our gym like 2-3 days a week, just light, pump, circuit type full body workouts. I tell him all the time how crazy his genetics are, he barely speaks English, but always smiles and says to me "no you are the boss" ;D He has a daughter in the Phillipines who is like 24, I always tell him I want to marry her and breed a super athlete.
this is sort of off topic, but when I was in the Phillippines in march I was over on the island of Palawan and taking a van from the main city up to the northern town for the resort.  During the drive you go through remote areas where they live on mainly rice, fruit and maybe some pork and a little beef.  There are no grocery stores or gyms or anything like that and I saw several guys that were ripped and had a little muscle as if they have trained for a decent amount of time.  I know they have  ever seen the inside of a gym and they simply just do manual labor to live.  It's totally genetics and anyone who doesn't want to believe that is delusional.  I do believe anyone can get lean but some people just have the genetics to be lean no matter what.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2016, 03:37:43 PM »
thats called a poor digestive system

I myself can shit out undigested mushrooms.

Do you know what the word "metabolism" means ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2016, 03:47:56 PM »
2900 on workout days-3 days a week

2200 on non workout days-4 days a week