Author Topic: Did anyone else feel rage?  (Read 3870 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Did anyone else feel rage?
« on: December 06, 2016, 06:33:56 PM »
I was opening a browser this morning at work and saw an article about how the director of Last Tango in Paris admitted that he and Marlon Brando conspired to use butter in a rape scene, and that the actress knew nothing of it (even though she had read the script).  I'm not advocating rape or anything, but the article had stars tweets regarding this newfound angle, and Chris Evans said he felt "rage" over hearing this. Am I just a bad person that I don't feel rage about some obscure fake rape committed by actors 40 years ago? Help me feel this rage. Do any of you feel pissed, or that Brando and the director should be put in jail?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Did anyone else feel rage?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 06:49:57 PM »
Maybe butter was needed
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 06:56:17 PM »
Maybe butter was needed

She was 19 you animal! I feel triggered!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 07:04:53 PM »
Butter ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 07:10:00 PM »
She was 19 you animal! I feel triggered!

I can't believe you assumed her gender

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 07:11:22 PM »
Butter ???

Marlon lubes her balloon knot then goes to pound town on it

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 07:14:02 PM »
I like butter

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 07:16:05 PM »
Maybe butter was needed

butterface?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 07:19:03 PM »
Butter ???

Some people eat butter and bread before sex, it's supposed to enhance the experience.
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2016, 07:32:21 PM »

Ahhhhhhhh. Got me  :D ;D

I read it in what was I'm sure your slow and sarcastic tone.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2016, 07:55:13 PM »
I was opening a browser this morning at work and saw an article about how the director of Last Tango in Paris admitted that he and Marlon Brando conspired to use butter in a rape scene, and that the actress knew nothing of it (even though she had read the script).  I'm not advocating rape or anything, but the article had stars tweets regarding this newfound angle, and Chris Evans said he felt "rage" over hearing this. Am I just a bad person that I don't feel rage about some obscure fake rape committed by actors 40 years ago? Help me feel this rage. Do any of you feel pissed, or that Brando and the director should be put in jail?
OhioBrian
1 hour ago

Nope; no way close to being over the line of consent. Here's why: First, Brando himself as much claimed he felt "raped, manipulated" and "violated" by the director for a lot of the humiliation and some of the nude and compromising shots done of him; he didn't speak to Bertolucci for 15 years after. Not rape. Again, here's why: whenever one agrees to make a film such as this, you're signing on to the project as well signing volumes worth of liability wavers, and you're about as much at the director's whim and command based on their artistic vision; not yours; don't like it you can quit or protest to your agent, bring up agreed terms of your contract, etc, but both these actors had signed on to perform in an extremely sexual film; the "butter" wasn't strictly part of the script and its what Schneider hated as felt it humiliated her essentially on screen...yet what was part of the script was that she was filming a rape scene with Brando; otherwise there was no penetration. Even had Brando "stuck something in," I might still argue that the line was likely still blurry if not specifically dealt with in her contract(we don't know exactly what the terms were), as again, such is the nature if you're filming an explicit movie(which Last Tango was, originally being X-rated) If actors could stop a film cause they felt humiliated though, the bulk of Hollywood's film's wouldn't get made(or released) as most want to be paid tons of money, but only appear in Oscar picks; and some will flip out over even not being shot from their "good sides."

Granted, Schneider was probably young and naive so didn't speak up, yet when you've signed a contract, and you don't, there's little recourse; your silence implies continued consent; this isn't you and some individual guy you could claim to be afraid of; its a whole studio production.

But its no secret; this is par for the course on adult film sets(and in the 70s there were a number of mainstream "crossovers" where the sex wasn't simulated) that sometimes performers try to speak out or sue after the fact claiming they were violated, but then typically find out they have no legal recourse as much cause they signed their life away AND didn't speak up. In the context of a professional transaction, that's still consent..even if later there's embarrassment or regret.
"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 07:58:04 PM »
Great Scene and great movie.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 08:04:46 PM »
This scene is better though. MUCH better.
Try not to crack one off. ha ha ha

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 08:22:07 PM »
No zero. Only feel extreme rage and sadness when animals are harmed. People doesn't have a big effect on me unless I know them.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 08:25:50 PM »
No zero. Only feel extreme rage and sadness when animals are harmed. People doesn't have a big effect on me unless I know them.

THIS!!!!!!!!!! bravo!

this is what i thnk about the disgusting times you are part of..sadly...i just wrote it on gh15 boarding its worth putting it here too

we must bi pass the media... there is no other option

the western media is no longer journalizm it is totalitarian and communistic ,, it is rating controlled and technology oriented with very minimal to non existant  legit journalizm

we must bi pass the media

media is dead

the new western administration must bi pass the media ..until it can bring more fairness ...even then i believe there got to be a break on the monopoly and due to the severe case we are talking about here...there got to be many more media outlets along the next decade

journalizm is! dead

gh15 approved

fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 08:43:56 PM »
Marlon lubes her balloon knot then goes to pound town on it
lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2016, 12:59:23 AM »
I was opening a browser this morning at work and saw an article about how the director of Last Tango in Paris admitted that he and Marlon Brando conspired to use butter in a rape scene, and that the actress knew nothing of it (even though she had read the script).  I'm not advocating rape or anything, but the article had stars tweets regarding this newfound angle, and Chris Evans said he felt "rage" over hearing this. Am I just a bad person that I don't feel rage about some obscure fake rape committed by actors 40 years ago? Help me feel this rage. Do any of you feel pissed, or that Brando and the director should be put in jail?

No,they didn't feel rage either.

They're just pretending,for the sake of : 1.being in line with the sheeple(community)
2.increasing media coverage.

As a matter a fact,99% of sheeple are just faking their reactions.

Humans are vile digusting fraudulent hyppocrites unfortunately.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2016, 01:08:38 AM »

I would have been mildly annoyed if they had used Ralgex....

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2016, 01:47:52 AM »
They're being fast and lose with the truth, here's what Schneider had to say about it a few years ago -

From - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-469646/I-felt-raped-Brando.html#ixzz4RvxI8ipb . That whole interview is good.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 03:23:22 AM »

I can't believe it's not butter
a

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2016, 04:29:41 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2016, 06:41:21 AM »
Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a cage.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2016, 07:21:57 AM »

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2016, 07:30:13 AM »
I'm enraged more about my taxes and health care than bullshit. You're an actor, either do or don't do, simple everyone else in the world, watch or not

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2016, 10:26:55 AM »
at this remove it would be hard to feel rage but I feel sad for you that you can not see how the young woman was raped, sad that you cannot see the difference between acting and reality, sad that you can not see the abuse of power inflicted on a girl by two old wealthy powerful men
Sir I do not know if you a daughter but would I imagine you would be greatly enraged if such deception and abuse were visited upon her

He rubbed butter on her ass, there was no rape.... I feel sad you cant see the difference between being forced to have sex against your will, to not being told about butter being used in a sex scene in a film