Author Topic: reddit on how there were no fat people in concentration camps  (Read 11077 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
reddit on how there were no fat people in concentration camps
« on: December 11, 2016, 11:07:47 PM »
Like we often say here on getbig when a fatso swine says they can't lose weight because of slow metabolism or other medical reason/excuse. The bottom line is if calories are low enough for long enough you will lose fat.

https://m.reddit.com/r/fatlogic/comments/262yz3/how_does_fatlogic_explain_why_there_are_no_fat/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list&compact=true

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: reddit on how there were no fat people in concentration camps
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 11:40:08 PM »
This is all based on the premise that the Holocaust actually happened.

This is, by no means, a given on the internet.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 11:46:36 PM »

do you believe it happened? I am soooooo on the fence about it.
Lots of arguments both ways.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 11:54:04 PM »
Who is teaching these children?  They weren't trying to kill skinny people.  Concentration camps were for Jews.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 12:44:43 AM »

It's not that Hitler didn't target Jews, it's that the numbers are probably exaggerated, and the fact that Jews were *heavily* involved in communist mass murder - 20 million at a time before Hitler did much of anything, to be exact - is largely hidden:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 01:39:19 AM »
By the outbreak of WWII, Hitler's dictatorship murdered 5,000 people.

The Jewish Bolshevik-led Soviet Union murdered 20 million.

But please, tell me more about how Germans are evil, how Italians are evil, how all White people are evil, and how Jews can do no wrong.  ::)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 01:49:23 AM »

Hi dorian

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 06:03:55 AM »
Being fat is genetic but being gay is a choice.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 06:11:51 AM »
the statement I cant lose fat because of slow metabolism is scientifically impossible anybody can get ripped if they put in the work, that statement was made by lazy fat fucks who were looking for an excuse to keep eating junk foods.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 06:41:07 AM »
By the outbreak of WWII, Hitler's dictatorship murdered 5,000 people.

The Jewish Bolshevik-led Soviet Union murdered 20 million.

But please, tell me more about how Germans are evil, how Italians are evil, how all White people are evil, and how Jews can do no wrong.  ::)

easy with all that truth spitting or you will be labeled anti-Semite....;-)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 06:56:37 AM »
This was before Fast Food and High Fructose Corn Syrup existed.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2016, 07:05:07 AM »
Like we often say here on getbig when a fatso swine says they can't lose weight because of slow metabolism or other medical reason/excuse. The bottom line is if calories are low enough for long enough you will lose fat.

Another good bit of historical reading on this sort of stuff from the same period -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Starvation_Experiment .

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 07:19:37 AM »

I've met and spoke with actual survivors and seen a lot of the US military film on this.
Plus, we have all the Nazi records on the "final solution".

The proof is quite extensive .

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2016, 08:16:58 AM »
I don't believe they had a McDonalds or KFC  in Auschwitz

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 03:10:18 PM »

I could never be gay.  I just don't have it in me.   :P

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 03:29:22 PM »
Didn't the nazis develop the sterons?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2016, 04:33:03 PM »
Another good bit of historical reading on this sort of stuff from the same period -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Starvation_Experiment .

That was absolute fascinating stuff, thanks for posting!  Ah, the good old days, when one could experiment upon one's fellow countrymen / conscientious objectors...  

"Among the conclusions from the study was the confirmation that prolonged semi-starvation produces significant increases in depression, hysteria and hypochondriasis as measured using the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory. Indeed, most of the subjects experienced periods of severe emotional distress and depression.[1]:161 There were extreme reactions to the psychological effects during the experiment including self-mutilation (one subject amputated three fingers of his hand with an axe, though the subject was unsure if he had done so intentionally or accidentally).[6] Participants exhibited a preoccupation with food, both during the starvation period and the rehabilitation phase. Sexual interest was drastically reduced, and the volunteers showed signs of social withdrawal and isolation.[1]:123–124"

T

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2016, 10:14:44 PM »

But as always, the holocaust deniers has zero evidence. Great amount of bullshit, but 0 evidence. This is all what you need to know about the matter. This is a topic which pops up like any other foil hat theory, and which has been shot down just as many times because the foil hat arguments are pure crap. Just for example, ask from yourself this: while nazis has all manpower, all resources, railroads, 40 000 camps etc. how this holocaust scam could be possible without full hand in hand co operation with the jews? Nazis offered their ass holes on a voluntary basis to be fucked by the jews just because they wanted to have all the blame about the holocaust? Really? Or is this conspiracy theory yet another prove that foil hat morons are imbeciles? Take your pick  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2016, 10:34:26 PM »
Just because Zionists exploited and continue to exploit the Holocaust to justify Israel is no reason to doubt that it happened. The Nazi's kept very detailed records of what they did and to be clear, it sickens me
that it happened at all.  Whether it's 6 million or 6 it is horrific. With that being said, Israel is a giant wart on the cock of humanity.  Our lack of even handed play between Israel and Palestine and the fact that both of our parties are controlled by Jews and born again's has only lead to a billion people hating us. Many of whom would like to witness our demise.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2016, 10:54:30 PM »

easy with all that truth spitting or you will be labeled anti-Semite....;-)

;D

So true.

But as always, the holocaust deniers has zero evidence. Great amount of bullshit, but 0 evidence. This is all what you need to know about the matter. This is a topic which pops up like any other foil hat theory, and which has been shot down just as many times because the foil hat arguments are pure crap. Just for example, ask from yourself this: while nazis has all manpower, all resources, railroads, 40 000 camps etc. how this holocaust scam could be possible without full hand in hand co operation with the jews? Nazis offered their ass holes on a voluntary basis to be fucked by the jews just because they wanted to have all the blame about the holocaust? Really? Or is this conspiracy theory yet another prove that foil hat morons are imbeciles? Take your pick  ;D

No one is saying nothing bad happened to Jews.  It's just Jews were heavily - wildly disproportionately - involved in communist mass murder.  That is why the Holocaust happened to begin with - individual Jews were seated in positions of high power in the USSR murdering everything in sight.  What did you think would happen?  ::)

When two nations go to war with each other, no one calls it genocide.  Since Jews exist as a diaspora, you could say their race is their nation.  They do not get attacked as a nation, but rather - at least historically, in the days before Israel - get attacked as a group.

Let's put this stuff in context, and stop blaming it all Germans.  No one is "denying" anything.  Jews need to own up to their crimes against humanity no differently than other races have.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2016, 10:59:21 PM »

Wrong. Both are genetic, but only one can also sometimes be a choice and it isn't being gay. Why would anyone choose to be gay?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2016, 11:05:50 PM »
Wrong. Both are genetic, but only one can also sometimes be a choice and it isn't being gay. Why would anyone choose to be gay?

In 2016, it is fashionable to be an oppressed victim group.

Canadian universities were going to give preference in enrollment to homosexual students.  Canada went Full Retard in terms of being progressive, years ago.

So yes, one can argue it is cool and hip to be gay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2016, 11:26:26 PM »
In 2016, it is fashionable to be an oppressed victim group.

Canadian universities were going to give preference in enrollment to homosexual students.  Canada went Full Retard in terms of being progressive, years ago.

So yes, one can argue it is cool and hip to be gay.

Fashionable? You've got to be kidding Matt. One cannot argue shit unless they've lived it.

Have you ever been gay? I seriously doubt it, although you might be a closeted gay person who is in denial. Coming out of the closet is a choice, being homosexual is not.

Exactly how do you think this works? Is there a conversation where someone says to themselves, I think I will choose to be gay because it's "fashionable and hip" plus I'll have a better chance of getting into a university?

In 2016 some minorities, such as gay folks, continue the revolt against oppression. You claim you have homosexual friends. I'm inclined to disbelieve this when you campaign against them, as you've done here.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2016, 12:06:48 AM »
I've met and spoke with actual survivors and seen a lot of the US military film on this.
Plus, we have all the Nazi records on the "final solution".

The proof is quite extensive .

Howard the IDIOT.

US did not liberate ANY alleged death camps.   Alleged death camps were all in SOVIET controlled areas.

Tell me more about that AMERICAN FOOTAGE Howie...
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2016, 12:08:13 AM »
Any AMERICAN footage is from when they sent JEWISH MOVIE MAKERS over there.

FACT.  They sent MOVIE MAKERS to create their evidence.
Ψ