Author Topic: 04-01-06: Grand Jury Transcript of Megan Pierson Foley  (Read 22528 times)

Chuck0

• Getbig II
Re: 04-01-06: Grand Jury Transcript of Megan Pierson Foley
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2006, 12:14:31 PM »
Thanks to her website I have a better understanding who she is. Yet she's so photogenic. But I bet she's smart as a whip.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2006, 01:35:58 PM »
;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Dude, the FIREHOUSE comments are friggin' killin' me!! RFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now all we need is Danny Hester (circa 1996) to come by his table, eat those fries and disappear into the bathroom and out the side door, just as the bill comes...

the firehouse....  ah..

I liked kooka roos or whatever it was called : it was the good place to get chicken breast!! 

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2006, 02:01:04 PM »

Now all we need is Danny Hester (circa 1996) to come by his table, eat those fries and disappear into the bathroom and out the side door, just as the bill comes...

LOL!!!  Danny Hester!!!  What happened to that dude anyway? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2006, 03:20:56 PM »
Thanks to her website I have a better understanding who she is. Yet she's so photogenic. But I bet she's smart as a whip.

she's a whore and nothing but a whore. well she is something more than a whore. ugly dumb whore. god have mercy on the poor dude who fell for her he needs to calculate his steps wisely cause he wont see where it comes from that day when she open her legs for his best friend/brother/stepfather/jacked up prospective client and god knows who else. disgusting

fallen angel

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2006, 03:26:51 PM »
she's a whore and nothing but a whore. well she is something more than a whore. ugly dumb whore. god have mercy on the poor dude who fell for her he needs to calculate his steps wisely cause he wont see where it comes from that day when she open her legs for his best friend/brother/stepfather/jacked up prospective client and god knows who else. disgusting

tell us how you really feel...

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2006, 04:14:24 PM »

Omigod, say it ain't so, Shock.  And if it is, please don't breathe a word of
it to Skip LaCour, who put a lot of work into promoting Danny's career--as
all "natural".  It would break his heart to learn Danny didn't finish his fries.   

Creative Zen

• Getbig I
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2006, 08:09:42 PM »

Haha... some people are pissed at some of your comments but they are true. I guess the truth hurts....

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2006, 09:17:28 PM »

GH15 you are one stupid bitch.  I've read all your stupid stupid comments.  You are a disgrace to the american getto community.  In fact, the tones you project is very similar to that of a bitch mouth-proBB.  Maybe, you really are Shawn Ray, using GH15 as an alias.  :o

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2006, 10:50:26 PM »
GH15 you are one stupid bitch.  I've read all your stupid stupid comments.  You are a disgrace to the american getto community.  In fact, the tones you project is very similar to that of a bitch mouth-proBB.  Maybe, you really are Shawn Ray, using GH15 as an alias.  :o

i state facts and only facts.

1) im not american (as of yet)
2) you will never find me lie in a post
3)i dont like spell check nor do i like speling
4) im not shown ray (as of yet!) not easy to be top 5 for so long
5) while you dont know if im black or not.. i can assure you with 100% that you are white trash american (probably redneck not 100% on that one)
6) you dont want me to check on you and see who you are behind the keyboard.. if you check my posts carefully and investigate with detail on diff "boards" you will know that my name goes hand in hand with controlled delivery.
7) read #6 carefully and take deep breath since i dont have time i got competition coming you moron
fallen angel

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2006, 01:24:21 AM »

5) while you dont know if im black or not.. i can assure you with 100% that you are white trash american (probably redneck not 100% on that one)
6) you dont want me to check on you and see who you are behind the keyboard.. if you check my posts carefully and investigate with detail on diff "boards" you will know that my name goes hand in hand with controlled delivery.
7) read #6 carefully and take deep breath since i dont have time i got competition coming you moron

The only fact is, you know how to spell it; nothing else.
1) you're stupid
2) very stupid
3) take some english classes you stupid ass
4) you're a stupid flunkie
5) stupid stupid plain stupid
6) stupid dumb f$%k stupid
7) if this doesn't sink in please read 1 to 7. Stupid!!

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2006, 06:39:32 AM »
FLYLO needs a priest...bring the Holy Water, she's possessed!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2006, 10:30:01 AM »

Too funny; ebonics = supposedly keepin it real LOL. I learned nothing from those lists.::) ;D
Does becoming a citizen involve a grammar test?  Better to follow the wetbacks through the border.:D

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2006, 10:41:41 AM »

From what I can gather your facts seem right on key!!!  F*ck the spell check, a little common sense goes a long way!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2006, 01:46:37 PM »
hi Megan.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2006, 04:15:02 PM »
hi Megan.
every time sarcasm writes the hi magen thing i laugh almost peeing in my pants  but this time i really did when buffalo add the priest comment :D this is some funny shit
fallen angel

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2006, 05:08:23 PM »
From what I can gather your facts seem right on key!!!  F*ck the spell check, a little common sense goes a long way!!!

agreed

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2006, 07:36:36 PM »

Deeply profound. hahahahahhahahhahahah

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2006, 10:40:31 PM »
LOL!!!  Danny Hester!!!  What happened to that dude anyway? 

What happened is, he's still bawling over the final season of Queer as Folk.  :-\
Last I heard, he was doing a little unsavory (is there another kind?) hooking on Santa Monica Blvd. He was also living out of his car (just as good as an hourly motel in my book) and had just written the world's hottest screenplay and was ready to tear up Tinsletown selling it!

The biggest question for the boards is:  WHAT HAPPENED TO TOM PHIELL, desk-jockey at Gold's?

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2006, 08:16:56 AM »
What happened is, he's still bawling over the final season of Queer as Folk.  :-\Last I heard, he was doing a little unsavory (is there another kind?) hooking on Santa Monica Blvd. He was also living out of his car (just as good as an hourly motel in my book) and had just written the world's hottest screenplay and was ready to tear up Tinsletown selling it!
He probably sold it, and moved forward.  Tom Phiell was the big pale
pappa-puffy round-featured dark-haired guy who got along with almost everyone?
Posture like Alfred Hitchcock?  That Tom?   

The biggest question for the boards is:  WHAT HAPPENED TO TOM PHIELL, desk-jockey at Gold's?

misstee

• Getbig I
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2006, 12:35:08 AM »
Megan Foley- another ugly wife.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2006, 01:31:03 PM »
the firehouse....  ah..

I liked kooka roos or whatever it was called : it was the good place to get chicken breast!! 
FYI, SFU, Koo Koo Roos is closed for business now.  For lease sign is up. 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2006, 01:42:36 PM »
FYI, SFU, Koo Koo Roos is closed for business now.  For lease sign is up. 

yeah, I know.  thanks anyway..  last time I was there, it was closed.   The food was good and far too inexpensive. 

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2006, 01:54:45 PM »
yeah, I know.  thanks anyway..  last time I was there, it was closed.   The food was good and far too inexpensive. 
No worries, mate.  I'll make sure you're well fed when you join TommyWishbone
and I on that extraordinary road trip to Vegas to visit Craig and Kelly.  Sign up now, and win 3 chicken breasts and a pedicure.  Seriously, it'll be such a HOWL
with you along!

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2006, 02:01:21 PM »
and I on that extraordinary road trip to Vegas to visit Craig and Kelly.  Sign up now, and win 3 chicken breasts and a pedicure.  Seriously, it'll be such a HOWL
with you along!

aaaaawwwoooooooorrrrrrhh hhhhh

best werewolf call I could muster.....  maybe it's the KIA yell... you pick...  AIIiyyyyeEEEEEEE

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2006, 03:23:13 PM »
with you along!

That's right!  ;D I forgot all about our road-trip. I'd better get the Pinto tuned-up.
a