Author Topic: 04-01-06: Grand Jury Transcript of Megan Pierson Foley  (Read 22598 times)

ramazon

• Getbig III
Re: 04-01-06: Grand Jury Transcript of Megan Pierson Foley
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2006, 07:05:19 AM »

aaaaawwwoooooooorrrrrrhh hhhhh

best werewolf call I could muster.....  maybe it's the KIA yell... you pick...  AIIiyyyyeEEEEEEE
OmiGOD!  I recognize that howl!!!  Hello, fine sir!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2006, 08:54:55 AM »
Tom Pheill...
Interesting description of Tom as "Hitchcockesque" character, but he did not have dark hair, just a funny laugh and yes, everyone loved him. But very sadly, he loved the alcohol and GHB cocktail far too much and ended up going to jail on the 3 strike law and, I believe, is now in for life or a very long time for drug offenses. He was really only a menace to himself and to his co-dependent girlfriends. Remember, he was doing well for a time... bought Ed Connors' old Jag (did not burn anyone in it, however) and then went down in flames himself, with gradual and then rampant drug use... Sad, really. A guy whose daily BS banter you truly looked forward to hearing... a lot like Artie Zeller's.. (God I miss that guy and his daily jokes).

A truly funny character and it's sad his life took that turn. He's actually a really brilliant guy - almost to his detriment.  :-[

Little Known Fact:  Jodie Liszt (Carl's wife) used to date Tom back in the day...
She always reminded me of Sarah Jessica Parker, buffed out, and SJP used to date Robert Downey, Jr.

Not only does Jody look like SJP, but Tom's banter was a SO MUCH like Robert Downey, Jr's banter in "Less Than Zero" - fast, clippy, bullshitty, etc... - that it was uncanny.  I dunno... is that kind of like 2.5 degrees of separation in a parallel universe? Or....

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2006, 07:30:49 AM »
Tom Pheill...
Interesting description of Tom as "Hitchcockesque" character, but he did not have dark hair, just a funny laugh and yes, everyone loved him. But very sadly, he loved the alcohol and GHB cocktail far too much and ended up going to jail on the 3 strike law and, I believe, is now in for life or a very long time for drug offenses. He was really only a menace to himself and to his co-dependent girlfriends. Remember, he was doing well for a time... bought Ed Connors' old Jag (did not burn anyone in it, however) and then went down in flames himself, with gradual and then rampant drug use... Sad, really. A guy whose daily BS banter you truly looked forward to hearing... a lot like Artie Zeller's.. (God I miss that guy and his daily jokes).

A truly funny character and it's sad his life took that turn. He's actually a really brilliant guy - almost to his detriment.  :-[

Little Known Fact:  Jodie Liszt (Carl's wife) used to date Tom back in the day...
She always reminded me of Sarah Jessica Parker, buffed out, and SJP used to date Robert Downey, Jr.

Not only does Jody look like SJP, but Tom's banter was a SO MUCH like Robert Downey, Jr's banter in "Less Than Zero" - fast, clippy, bullshitty, etc... - that it was uncanny.  I dunno... is that kind of like 2.5 degrees of separation in a parallel universe? Or....

He matters to you, Shock.  He lifted your spirits.  I encourage you to call "Prisoner Locations" at 916-445-6713 and find him.  NO DOUBT, he's thinking of you, too. 

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2006, 03:53:15 PM »
Nice Ram.. nice.
 :-X

You always have to go and get sarcastic!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2006, 06:16:29 PM »
Nice Ram.. nice.
 :-X

You always have to go and get sarcastic!
Not sarcasm, love.  Get a grip on that over-active defense mechanism
of yours, wouldjapleeze?  Now, didja make the call?