Author Topic: Random Observations  (Read 8065 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Random Observations
« on: December 22, 2016, 06:52:20 AM »
Do you guys ever just randomly observe what people around you are eating, for me its just second nature, maybe from all the years of being involved in bodybuilding /fitness nutrition lifestyle...anyway, i stop at 7-11 every morning to grab a coffee on my way to the gym and while waiting in line to pay for my coffee, i just happen to observe what the people in front of me are purchasing and its mind boggling. . People starting their days with Red Bull and 2 Snickers bars, a Monster and a slice of pizza, guy today had a Mountain Dew, 4 cookies and a doughnut. .is this what the typical American is eating for breakfast  wtf?? How the hell can you start a day off eating like this? You guys witness similar eating habits of the people around you?

YAGR

Re: Random Observations
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 07:03:17 AM »
Do you guys ever just randomly observe what people around you are eating, for me its just second nature, maybe from all the years of being involved in bodybuilding /fitness nutrition lifestyle...anyway, i stop at 7-11 every morning to grab a coffee on my way to the gym and while waiting in line to pay for my coffee, i just happen to observe what the people in front of me are purchasing and its mind boggling. . People starting their days with Red Bull and 2 Snickers bars, a Monster and a slice of pizza, guy today had a Mountain Dew, 4 cookies and a doughnut. .is this what the typical American is eating for breakfast  wtf?? How the hell can you start a day off eating like this? You guys witness similar eating habits of the people around you?
Sorry, but no. Too busy focusing on building a successful life. Thanks for sharing, though.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 07:05:56 AM »

Millions of people out there.

Some will eat shitty.
Y

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 07:07:42 AM »
Sorry, but no. Too busy focusing on building a successful life. Thanks for sharing, though.
Yet you take the time to post here

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 07:08:12 AM »
I tend to do this as well. Not just with with what people eat, but what people wear, how they act, how they train in the gym...etc.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2016, 07:10:21 AM »

I do this more in the grocery store line  ;D :o :o :o

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 07:16:30 AM »
Millions of people out there.

Some will eat shitty.

actually majority eat shitty...why do you think obesity is such an epidemic???

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2016, 07:17:11 AM »
I tend to do this as well. Not just with with what people eat, but what people wear, how they act, how they train in the gym...etc.
I dont pay attention really to all that stuff honestly, its just something I've noticed every morning when going to this 7-11, its really busy so there's always a line, and it just amazes me  morning after morning what these people are buying for breakfast.

YAGR

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2016, 07:21:55 AM »
Yet you take the time to post here
Not nearly as much time as yourself. You have actually squandered 135 days, 7 hours and 38 minutes of your life on this message board. And you have the nerve to call yourself "Go 4 It"? Go 4 what?? The tv remote? Microwave burrito? The fuck outta here.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2016, 07:27:16 AM »
Not nearly as much time as yourself. You have actually squandered 135 days, 7 hours and 38 minutes of your life on this message board. And you have the nerve to call yourself "Go 4 It"? Go 4 what?? The tv remote? Microwave burrito? The fuck outta here.

lol..9 years..2769 posts..thats a whopping avg of .8 posts per day

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2016, 08:07:42 AM »
I notice this a lot when dieting, otherwise not so much.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2016, 08:07:49 AM »
Hard to focus on others when I'm too busy 'miring my physique on any reflective surface.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2016, 08:19:42 AM »

lol!

but to answer goforit, but people with tough jobs and tough lives dont have the luxury or time to worry about their breakfast and that stuff. you never know whats going on in someones life, so food might be the last thing they are worrying about.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2016, 09:12:32 AM »
I dont pay attention really to all that stuff honestly, its just something I've noticed every morning when going to this 7-11, its really busy so there's always a line, and it just amazes me  morning after morning what these people are buying for breakfast.
take a coffee in a flask and save your money and concentrate on something positive.

lextheflex

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2016, 10:36:33 AM »
Could you maybe post a pic of yourself at the 7/11, shirtless, sipping your coffee and observing? Thanks in advance bro.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2016, 10:38:35 AM »
I eat like absolute shit so am not really one to judge unless it's a fat fucker eating then it's ok to judge

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2016, 10:41:16 AM »
I question my dietary habits as of late.  I hit my macros but every morning I have been eating the following from Tim Hortons; Egg/Bacon wrap with no  cheese, bottle of diet coke and a medium coffee with splenda and milk,

Every fucking day now for like 2 months, im starting to feel like shit.

Time to diet again.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2016, 10:41:53 AM »

;D  ;D

and blowforit

a calorie is a calorie chief

lextheflex

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2016, 10:43:57 AM »
I eat like absolute shit so am not really one to judge unless it's a fat fucker eating then it's ok to judge
I am quilty of sometimes grabbing a coke and a kitkat at the gasstation before having my actuel breakfast. I got a lot of kids and a wife stressing me out so I deserve it you know!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2016, 10:50:29 AM »
Most of those "shitty" eaters will live longer than the obsessive workout warriors. And make double the amount of money of most of them in a lifetime...The hottest chicks in the world eat like shit.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2016, 10:51:09 AM »

is 7-11 a good place to pick up one's daily coffee?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2016, 10:52:05 AM »
I am quilty of sometimes grabbing a coke and a kitkat at the gasstation before having my actuel breakfast. I got a lot of kids and a wife stressing me out so I deserve it you know!!

Haha in the same mate most days I'm off work I eat a few bags of crisps and a cup of tea for breakfast

lextheflex

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2016, 10:58:36 AM »
Haha in the same mate most days I'm off work I eat a few bags of crisps and a cup of tea for breakfast
Haha lol my wife wont let me eat crisps. Got to eat them outside the house in the backyard lol!
When I come home I have to make sure those little ffers (way to many kids) and my wife can eat theire dinner and because of that I can not eat. I eat when the kids are put to bed most of the time. Hard knock life ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2016, 10:59:18 AM »
I question my dietary habits as of late.  I hit my macros but every morning I have been eating the following from Tim Hortons; Egg/Bacon wrap with no  cheese, bottle of diet coke and a medium coffee with splenda and milk,

Every fucking day now for like 2 months, im starting to feel like shit.

Time to diet again.

doesnt that 2 months coincide with you starting posting here again?
this place can make Richard Simmons feel like shit.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2016, 11:02:11 AM »
Could you maybe post a pic of yourself at the 7/11, shirtless, sipping your coffee and observing? Thanks in advance bro.
Not at 7-11, but this is the best i can do ;D