Author Topic: Random Observations  (Read 8066 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Random Observations
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2016, 12:17:37 PM »
i don't give a shit anymore what others eat

btw the more crap others eat the more good food they leave for us

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2016, 09:31:50 PM »
This morning,  guy ahead of me got nachos with melted cheese it was 7:45 am.. ???

Nothing wrong with that. You know, there are people that make 250+grand a year who say that anyone over the age of 25 who isn't making 250 grand a year should be castrated. And if they aren't making 1/2 a million a year by 30 years old they should be shot. This isn't a made up statement. This is a lot of people who think this. Global Elite believe that the Earth should only have 500million people on it. I wonder GO4it, while you're caught up with what people who may or may not make less than you are eating, are you aware that the people who can buy and sell you many times over want you off the face of the earth? Your priorities seem out of whack. Or you too think that you and your bloodline really should be taken from this earth? It's a good thing you're only 23 years old. Because you would be near the top of the Global Elite's plan to exterminate you because you're not a serious producer. Atleast you have a few more years to get your income up over 250grand so you will make the cut off line before your 26th birthday.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2016, 09:56:52 PM »
Do you guys ever just randomly observe what people around you are eating, for me its just second nature, maybe from all the years of being involved in bodybuilding /fitness nutrition lifestyle...anyway, i stop at 7-11 every morning to grab a coffee on my way to the gym and while waiting in line to pay for my coffee, i just happen to observe what the people in front of me are purchasing and its mind boggling. . People starting their days with Red Bull and 2 Snickers bars, a Monster and a slice of pizza, guy today had a Mountain Dew, 4 cookies and a doughnut. .is this what the typical American is eating for breakfast  wtf?? How the hell can you start a day off eating like this? You guys witness similar eating habits of the people around you?

You can eat anything you want, just keep the calories under maintenance and you'll be a walking anatomy chart.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2016, 09:58:04 PM »
there are people that make 250+grand a year who say that anyone over the age of 25 who isn't making 250 grand a year should be castrated. And if they aren't making 1/2 a million a year by 30 years old they should be shot.

Is this not reasonable? Get rid of dead weight... its useless.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2016, 05:53:44 AM »

You can eat anything you want, just keep the calories under maintenance and you'll be a walking anatomy chart.
You make it sound very easy...most people will never even figure out what their "maintenance level" is..not to mention it is something that is always changing.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2016, 06:11:38 AM »
You make it sound very easy...most people will never even figure out what their "maintenance level" is..not to mention it is something that is always changing.

he is correct my ultra handsome friend

just check my latest pics to see the proof bello  ;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2016, 06:14:16 AM »

I was kidding. If you eat like shit under maintenance, there is this phenomenon where you can become a smaller version of yourself, not getting anywhere but shittier looking and weaker.

But somehow this escapes some people in here. There are these things called essential nutrients for a reason.

Excuse my devil's advocate

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2016, 07:18:54 AM »
he is correct my ultra handsome friend

just check my latest pics to see the proof bello  ;D
i highly doubt you know exactly what your maintenance level is, however if you're getting results with whatever you are doing then great, stick with it.
I was kidding. If you eat like shit under maintenance, there is this phenomenon where you can become a smaller version of yourself, not getting anywhere but shittier looking and weaker.

But somehow this escapes some people in here. There are these things called essential nutrients for a reason.

Excuse my devil's advocate
Ah..now you're taking  8)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2016, 07:20:16 AM »
Guy in front of me this morning 1 pack of Reeses Pb cups and a Gatorade. .

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2016, 08:05:55 AM »
your specific calorific intake for maintenance is different every day..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2016, 08:57:06 AM »
Over 90% of my colleagues are truly addicted to candies. It amazes me that I haven't seen anyone shooting insulin.

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2016, 09:37:06 AM »
Over 90% of my colleagues are truly addicted to candies. It amazes me that I haven't seen anyone shooting insulin.
maybe its because the body can handle sugar and eating it doesnt make you diabetic...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2016, 09:52:44 AM »
but are they eating it for breakfast?  Maybe its something i just never been exposed to, i mean i eat breakfast on my ship or when not working I'll eat it at home..so I've never really witnessed what I've been seeing these mornings when going to 7-11, but is this what Americans are eating for breakfast everyday? ?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2016, 10:12:33 AM »
maybe its because the body can handle sugar and eating it doesnt make you diabetic...

Sure it can, but consuming fast sugars all day long can't be good for anyone.

but are they eating it for breakfast?  Maybe its something i just never been exposed to, i mean i eat breakfast on my ship or when not working I'll eat it at home..so I've never really witnessed what I've been seeing these mornings when going to 7-11, but is this what Americans are eating for breakfast everyday? ?

At work I prefer to eat alone, so I don't know their exact eating rituals (they study mine much more  :D ) Of course they have their sandwiches (not that the average sandwich is a good thing to eat), but I also notice them snacking all day long.  They're pretty much like ungrown 'adults'...
The situating here in Europe isn't that much better than in the US, other than meal sizes.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2016, 10:13:31 AM »
but are they eating it for breakfast?  Maybe its something i just never been exposed to, i mean i eat breakfast on my ship or when not working I'll eat it at home..so I've never really witnessed what I've been seeing these mornings when going to 7-11, but is this what Americans are eating for breakfast everyday? ?

why the fuck do you care what anybody else eats  ???

live and let live bro

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2016, 10:16:15 AM »

live and let live bro

^^
Haha, hear hear...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2016, 10:57:35 AM »
Sure it can, but consuming fast sugars all day long can't be good for anyone.

At work I prefer to eat alone, so I don't know their exact eating rituals (they study mine much more  :D ) Of course they have their sandwiches (not that the average sandwich is a good thing to eat), but I also notice them snacking all day long.  They're pretty much like ungrown 'adults'...
The situating here in Europe isn't that much better than in the US, other than meal sizes.
Interesting..I always thought Europeans had very little for breakfast..for instance I know Greeks/Italians typically have a small Danish, bread, or fruit with coffee for breakfast, I honestly can't imagine any European starting off their morning with a candy bar and a redbull, which from what I've been seeing to be pretty typical here in the Us.

live and let live bro
Like I said, I don't care, it's just something I happen to be observing every morning for the past few weeks since I've been going to this 7-11, I've been eating breakfast in my ships cafeteria for the past 7 years, in which they serve breakfast food (eggs, pancakes, bacon, French toast, cereal) when eating with these 900 plus employees every morning, I've never sat at a table and witnessed a fellow employee have a Snickers bar and redbull for breakfast, so seeing what I've been seeing these past few weeks just and how common it is, just was intriguing to me.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2016, 11:21:48 AM »
Interesting..I always thought Europeans had very little for breakfast..for instance I know Greeks/Italians typically have a small Danish, bread, or fruit with coffee for breakfast, I honestly can't imagine any European starting off their morning with a candy bar and a redbull, which from what I've been seeing to be pretty typical here in the Us.Like I said, I don't care, it's just something I happen to be observing every morning for the past few weeks since I've been going to this 7-11, I've been eating breakfast in my ships cafeteria for the past 7 years, in which they serve breakfast food (eggs, pancakes, bacon, French toast, cereal) when eating with these 900 plus employees every morning, I've never sat at a table and witnessed a fellow employee have a Snickers bar and redbull for breakfast, so seeing what I've been seeing these past few weeks just and how common it is, just was intriguing to me.

How does it feel to be a waiter on a cruise ship?
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2016, 11:26:03 AM »
Interesting..I always thought Europeans had very little for breakfast..for instance I know Greeks/Italians typically have a small Danish, bread, or fruit with coffee for breakfast, I honestly can't imagine any European starting off their morning with a candy bar and a redbull, which from what I've been seeing to be pretty typical here in the Us.

You're right, they have very little for breakfast or -in many cases- simply a coffee/energy drink. It's not surprising that they start craving for fast carb sources later in the afternoon. I'm almost always hungry as fuck when I wake up, but I realize that I'm an exception.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2016, 11:53:01 AM »
Here are some random thoughts for you:

1. Why is red wine not red?
2. Why did Mother Nature put the pussy right next to the pee hole?
3. Why do some fellow gringos keep saying we live in a democracy?

From my inquisitive mind.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2016, 11:53:35 AM »
How does it feel to be a waiter on a cruise ship?

Hi, SF!

I'm afraid G4I cannot answer this question without committing the fallacies of either reduction or generalization.

An attempt to explain the qualitative character of cruising for waiters based on his own subjective states is too reductive to provide an adequate account of the objective phenomenon, which should hold universally.

While an attempt to describe the objective experience of craving male intimacy on the high seas would commit the error of making an inductive generalization without sufficient evidentiary support because it would not rely on his own subjective states.

Best to stick to Y/N interrogatives with G4I. For example, something like this:

Hi, G4I, please just answer Yes or No; have you stopped sucking cocks for breakfast?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2016, 09:11:36 AM »
don't you worry about coffee staining your teeth?

E
E

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2016, 10:42:48 AM »
I consider eating "clean" as a part of personal hygiene.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2016, 10:53:30 AM »
I consider eating "clean" as a part of personal hygiene.

Is that a yes or no homo?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2016, 11:10:59 AM »
don't you worry about coffee staining your teeth?

E
Not really dude, haven't noticed any change in color really.