Author Topic: Random Observations  (Read 8080 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Random Observations
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2016, 11:12:52 AM »
By the way no random observations this morning, not a single person in 7-11 this morning beside the guy that works there, still got that hour of cardio in even on Christmas! Eye of the Tiger baby!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2016, 11:28:05 AM »
By the way no random observations this morning, not a single person in 7-11 this morning beside the guy that works there, still got that hour of cardio in even on Christmas! Eye of the Tiger baby!

what's your hour of cardio consist of creampuff?

i bet you couldn't couldn't keep up with even half of the pace of my boxing conditioning work 8)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2016, 11:33:34 AM »
Today I swam for an hour, 200 push ups in sauna post swim
what's your hour of cardio consist of creampuff?

i bet you couldn't couldn't keep up with even half of the pace of my boxing conditioning work 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2016, 11:34:37 AM »
Today I swam for an hour, 200 push ups in sauna post swim

200 pushups in a row?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2016, 11:36:32 AM »
200 pushups in a row?
no ,4 sets of 50

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2016, 11:38:21 AM »
no ,4 sets of 50

not bad, any clue on how fast you can run a mile?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2016, 11:39:51 AM »
not bad, any clue on how fast you can run a mile?
fastest ever 5:49, but I'm more of a distance guy, on my running days I usually do 6 miles.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2016, 11:44:32 AM »
fastest ever 5:49, but I'm more of a distance guy, on my running days I usually do 6 miles.

good shit

RESPECT

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2016, 11:46:21 AM »
good shit

RESPECT
All good dude, I love lifting, but being athletic, healthy, energetic and functional is my main goal, along with having some muscle.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2016, 08:03:35 AM »
Hi, SF!

I'm afraid G4I cannot answer this question without committing the fallacies of either reduction or generalization.

An attempt to explain the qualitative character of cruising for waiters based on his own subjective states is too reductive to provide an adequate account of the objective phenomenon, which should hold universally.

While an attempt to describe the objective experience of craving male intimacy on the high seas would commit the error of making an inductive generalization without sufficient evidentiary support because it would not rely on his own subjective states.

Best to stick to Y/N interrogatives with G4I. For example, something like this:

Hi, G4I, please just answer Yes or No; have you stopped sucking cocks for breakfast?

Duly noted!  ;D ;D ;D
X

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2016, 11:55:36 AM »
Is go 4 it the most handsome guy on this forum :)
NO HOMO

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2016, 04:23:49 PM »
Is go 4 it the most handsome guy on this forum :)
NO HOMO

Full homo

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2016, 04:37:03 PM »
Hot chick ahead of me in line today in yoga pants and Ugg boots, 1 bag of flaming hot Cheetos and 1 Monster at 6:50 am ???

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2016, 04:44:38 PM »
Not at 7-11, but this is the best i can do ;D
You are prettier than most girls. A little homo ;)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2016, 04:51:29 PM »
You are prettier than most girls. A little homo ;)
;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2016, 05:57:35 PM »
Dude you had milk for breakfast..I'm talking about people eating candy bars and redbulls for breakfast or pizza and monster..it's 8am ..who eat this for breakfast..im not referring to it being unhealthy. .i just find it weird to eat this kind of thing right in the morning. .

I had pizza for breakfast today. Breakfast was at noon though.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2016, 06:09:16 PM »
I took waaaaay more notice of other people's eating habits when I was most 'disordered'.  Honestly, a lot of your posts regarding food remind me of myself about a year and a half ago, go4it.

Hope you're mentally better off than I was.

That said I've always taken some degree of interest in other people's eating habits.  It always seemed like everyone ate way less than me, yet so many were still fat... This observation compelled me to eat less and has haunted me for most of my life.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2016, 06:35:50 PM »
I took waaaaay more notice of other people's eating habits when I was most 'disordered'.  Honestly, a lot of your posts regarding food remind me of myself about a year and a half ago, go4it.

Hope you're mentally better off than I was.

That said I've always taken some degree of interest in other people's eating habits.  It always seemed like everyone ate way less than me, yet so many were still fat... This observation compelled me to eat less and has haunted me for most of my life.
haha...nah bro, I could care less about what other people eat, I definitely have an interest in nutrition and how different foods effect me personally, I just never noticed what typical Americans are eating for breakfast..1) I've eaten breakfast on my ship for the past 7 years 2)before that I always ate breakfast at my home...right now I'm on vacation been doing am cardio, so I just jump in my car and grab a coffee at 7-11 on the way to the gym, it's super busy in there so I just began to notice what people have in their hands in front of me and it just was interesting...never seen these kind of food choices for breakfast in my time on this earth, not even in my college days in the cafeteria. I guess I've never noticed what the typical American eats early in the morning when on the run.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2016, 06:46:17 PM »
haha...nah bro, I could care less about what other people eat, I definitely have an interest in nutrition and how different foods effect me personally, I just never noticed what typical Americans are eating for breakfast..1) I've eaten breakfast on my ship for the past 7 years 2)before that I always ate breakfast at my home...right now I'm on vacation been doing am cardio, so I just jump in my car and grab a coffee at 7-11 on the way to the gym, it's super busy in there so I just began to notice what people have in their hands in front of me and it just was interesting...never seen these kind of food choices for breakfast in my time on this earth, not even in my college days in the cafeteria. I guess I've never noticed what the typical American eats early in the morning when on the run.

Every day I run into work (6 miles), which is right past this disgusting convenience store that utterly reeks of dirty oil.  I used to stop in to buy some fruit and clif bars, but the fruit tastes like it's covered in a sheen of oil vapor.  There's a 'deli' section that offers fried meats, potatoes, etc. and it's a HUGE hit with the construction workers who build the nearby high rises.  They come in and load up on fried chicken, rockstar, candy bars and cigarettes.

Kind of similar story, I never really knew how many people eat like this day in and day out. I can only imagine how often this place changes the oil in their fryers... As soon as you walk in, you can taste it in the air.

When I stop into a place like that, blood flowing and out of breath from the run, I feel like I'm part of a different species.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2016, 06:53:55 PM »
Every day I run into work (6 miles), which is right past this disgusting convenience store that utterly reeks of dirty oil.  I used to stop in to buy some fruit and clif bars, but the fruit tastes like it's covered in a sheen of oil vapor.  There's a 'deli' section that offers fried meats, potatoes, etc. and it's a HUGE hit with the construction workers who build the nearby high rises.  They come in and load up on fried chicken, rockstar, candy bars and cigarettes.

Kind of similar story, I never really knew how many people eat like this day in and day out. I can only imagine how often this place changes the oil in their fryers... As soon as you walk in, you can taste it in the air.

When I stop into a place like that, blood flowing and out of breath from the run, I feel like I'm part of a different species.
Interesting...I truly never noticed this, also before working on the ship I was bartending for 6 years, so rarely I was ever up before 12pm so never witnessed this, at lunch people buying these items would not shock me at all, just seems weird that people are starting their day with candy bars, nachos, pizza..

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2016, 07:14:29 PM »
Looking like shit and eating shit is never more evident than at Costco line ups. Usually there's a 250-300 lb whale in front of me and sure enough she's loading some real good stuff on the belt - white bread, bagels, cinnamon buns, rice crispies, chocolate, coke, juice, pork loins, fatty ground beef - and just to throw things off, a small salad. WTF does she think that salad is going to do when 95% of the food of wheat, sugar and fat? I'm sure these are the same people that complain about being big boned and having slow metabolism.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2016, 07:23:55 PM »
Looking like shit and eating shit is never more evident than at Costco line ups. Usually there's a 250-300 lb whale in front of me and sure enough she's loading some real good stuff on the belt - white bread, bagels, cinnamon buns, rice crispies, chocolate, coke, juice, pork loins, fatty ground beef - and just to throw things off, a small salad. WTF does she think that salad is going to do when 95% of the food of wheat, sugar and fat? I'm sure these are the same people that complain about being big boned and having slow metabolism.
;D also notice people go hard on the free samples that they pass out all over the store, always good for a laugh.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2016, 07:34:00 PM »
;D also notice people go hard on the free samples that they pass out all over the store, always good for a laugh.

boy you sure are on a kick that you are so much better than others out there
people can change their food coices, you cant change being a manlet

arrogant prick

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2016, 07:56:03 PM »
I am a dedicated people watcher.  It would be accurate to say much of my time is spent making random observations about strangers and friends alike. The beauty and the fault in this project is that one's conclusions may be completely inaccurate. This however, does not take away from the amusement one gets from doing it.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2016, 08:06:18 PM »

Laugh? You must be an optimist. Over here, these sample hoarding whales block the isles while fighting for free samples and you have to literally yell "EXCUSE ME" for them to even think of moving their carts. Their addiction for shit is so strong they reluctantly move the cart while giving you a dirty look for "inconveniencing" their irresistible lust for gaining another ounce of body fat.