Author Topic: Random Observations  (Read 8083 times)

lextheflex

Re: Random Observations
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2016, 11:06:31 AM »
Not at 7-11, but this is the best i can do ;D
I knew you would deliver  8)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2016, 11:10:12 AM »

Great hair Gofer
Q

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2016, 11:11:50 AM »
i like to observe beast mode women and try to estimate their protein intake

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2016, 11:26:03 AM »
I'm usually that asshole who buys a bunch of ice cream, puddings, sugary cereal, and a fucking salad.
One time I had a huge cheat night planned, bought a bunch of cookies, ice cream, cereal, chocolate bars, and one banana. I was checking out at the grocery store and the cashier was like "...and ONE banana?" I was like "gotta keep it healthy!"
I used to notice what others ate/bought but I don't anymore. I just can't be bothered to care, unless the person buying is morbidly obese, then I wonder. For example, we have a lady at work who's huge 250lbs minimum and about 5'3". Every lunch she eats a small salad with some chicken and an apple. That's it. So I always wonder what the fuck she eats when she gets home to maintain her physique.

lextheflex

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2016, 11:35:00 AM »
I'm usually that asshole who buys a bunch of ice cream, puddings, sugary cereal, and a fucking salad.
One time I had a huge cheat night planned, bought a bunch of cookies, ice cream, cereal, chocolate bars, and one banana. I was checking out at the grocery store and the cashier was like "...and ONE banana?" I was like "gotta keep it healthy!"
I used to notice what others ate/bought but I don't anymore. I just can't be bothered to care, unless the person buying is morbidly obese, then I wonder. For example, we have a lady at work who's huge 250lbs minimum and about 5'3". Every lunch she eats a small salad with some chicken and an apple. That's it. So I always wonder what the fuck she eats when she gets home to maintain her physique.
This!! Always makes me wonder. At night they must really go at it. Thats straight up addiction. Lots of pain behind that behaviour.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2016, 11:39:17 AM »
This!! Always makes me wonder. At night they must really go at it. Thats straight up addiction. Lots of pain behind that behaviour.
they can easily pork down 5000kcal between 6 pm and bed time

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2016, 11:45:03 AM »
they can easily pork down 5000kcal between 6 pm and bed time

I fall into that category  :'(
But I work out, so its ok .... right?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2016, 11:50:13 AM »
Haha lol my wife wont let me eat crisps. Got to eat them outside the house in the backyard lol!
When I come home I have to make sure those little ffers (way to many kids) and my wife can eat theire dinner and because of that I can not eat. I eat when the kids are put to bed most of the time. Hard knock life ;D

Need to sort her out mate tell her your eating what the hell you want we have a few lads at work who's wifes tell them what to eat one lad gets put on forced diets and comes in with a tiny container with half a tin of tuna and a bit lettuce haha couldn't hack it if that were me

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2016, 11:59:29 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2016, 12:05:06 PM »

wish that cup was my c0ck

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2016, 12:09:32 PM »

Haha while I don't deny go4it isn't a magnificently handsome man, maybe that's gannin a bit far? Haha wtf

lextheflex

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2016, 12:13:17 PM »
Need to sort her out mate tell her your eating what the hell you want we have a few lads at work who's wifes tell them what to eat one lad gets put on forced diets and comes in with a tiny container with half a tin of tuna and a bit lettuce haha couldn't hack it if that were me
Haha no no brah, the SOUND of me eating crisps makes her crazy. Its the SOUND!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2016, 12:13:30 PM »
No homo...and a calorie is not a calorie!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2016, 12:48:30 PM »
Haha while I don't deny go4it isn't a magnificently handsome man, maybe that's gannin a bit far? Haha wtf

;D

fvck man! i wish i was g@y coz women are too complicated and i dont understand them

course when i meet them i usually go on and in about me and never ask them about theirselfs so no wonder im alone  ;D

me, myself and I  8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2016, 12:54:30 PM »
Do you guys ever just randomly observe what people around you are eating, for me its just second nature, maybe from all the years of being involved in bodybuilding /fitness nutrition lifestyle...anyway, i stop at 7-11 every morning to grab a coffee on my way to the gym and while waiting in line to pay for my coffee, i just happen to observe what the people in front of me are purchasing and its mind boggling. . People starting their days with Red Bull and 2 Snickers bars, a Monster and a slice of pizza, guy today had a Mountain Dew, 4 cookies and a doughnut. .is this what the typical American is eating for breakfast  wtf?? How the hell can you start a day off eating like this? You guys witness similar eating habits of the people around you?

I'm one of those guys you're talking about.

For instance.. This morning I got up at 7am and drank 10 gulps of milk (15/16oz?) that was breakfast. Went to court. Came home n ate a hot dog withanother 12oz milk.

In about 30.ins will probably eat 2-3slices toast with more milk.

Hour or so later I'll probably have another hotdog n milk.

Then probably more toast n milk... Maybe a $5 pizza. Then more pizza after training n bed.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2016, 01:25:54 PM »
I'm one of those guys you're talking about.

For instance.. This morning I got up at 7am and drank 10 gulps of milk (15/16oz?) that was breakfast. Went to court. Came home n ate a hot dog withanother 12oz milk.

In about 30.ins will probably eat 2-3slices toast with more milk.

Hour or so later I'll probably have another hotdog n milk.

Then probably more toast n milk... Maybe a $5 pizza. Then more pizza after training n bed.

Dude you had milk for breakfast..I'm talking about people eating candy bars and redbulls for breakfast or pizza and monster..it's 8am ..who eat this for breakfast..im not referring to it being unhealthy. .i just find it weird to eat this kind of thing right in the morning. .

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2016, 01:41:40 PM »

oh brother

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2016, 02:08:36 PM »
Dude you had milk for breakfast..I'm talking about people eating candy bars and redbulls for breakfast or pizza and monster..it's 8am ..who eat this for breakfast..im not referring to it being unhealthy. .i just find it weird to eat this kind of thing right in the morning. .
Lets not forget the cost of this all. In europe it is hella expensive to buy at a gasstation. $ 3,- for a  small can of red bull.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2016, 03:22:00 PM »
Sorry, but no. Too busy focusing on building a successful life. Thanks for sharing, though.
Said no one who's actually successful ever.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2016, 09:17:47 PM »
Was at Target tonight. Saw security arrest  a female shoplifter, anyone care to guess the race?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2016, 09:40:51 PM »

When the "witching hour" strikes, anything goes. And those short obese women find themselves sleep walking to the fridge every night eating amounts of food that would make a billy goat puke.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2016, 06:02:27 AM »
Partial to a can of red but myself, but yeah some of my friends eat junk all day everyday

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2016, 06:26:19 AM »
This morning,  guy ahead of me got nachos with melted cheese it was 7:45 am.. ???

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2016, 06:30:09 AM »
This morning,  guy ahead of me got nachos with melted cheese it was 7:45 am.. ???

Don't worry, bro. He's just carb and fat loading for prejudging.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2016, 06:36:53 AM »
Don't worry, bro. He's just carb and fat loading for prejudging.
yeah its his refeed day..the Arnold is coming up!