Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 16, 2017, 11:18:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Walking cardio  (Read 1837 times)
calfzilla
Getbig V

Team SF1900 Big Lenny +Christi Broccolini via gh15

« on: December 25, 2016, 10:16:05 PM »

I hate doing cardio in the gym on a machine. I prefer to go for a walk outside maybe on a nearby trail. Even walking around downtown is ok. Who's with me on this?
Report to moderator   Logged
ratherbebig
Getbig V

King of the streets!

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 11:34:10 AM »

WOOO
Getbig V

Fuck the mods

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 08:26:24 PM »

I hate doing cardio in the gym on a machine. I prefer to go for a walk outside maybe on a nearby trail. Even walking around downtown is ok. Who's with me on this?

i run outside... hate the treadmill even when it's below freezing.. same principle I guess
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 08:27:27 PM »

Walking is really under rated. Go for a fast walk of 5 miles a day. I bet in one week you will see a big fat loss. Since walking fast is only around 3.8 MPH to 4.0 MPH it takes a lot of time to walk any distance and a ton of steps. The draw back to fast walking over running is the amount of time it takes. Another big plus is that while it's great exercise it's never brutal compared to running. It works without getting into the exhaustion zone.  Combine lifting with long fast walks and watch the fat come off. I'm a runner but every time I get on a walking kick I really think I get better results concerning fat loss.
joeygym65
Getbig II

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 12:45:17 PM »

I do the samething. I absolutely hate doing cardio.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!