Author Topic: nobody on here has the balls to make rude comments about my son to my face, FACT  (Read 22698 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Somebody start a gofundme to get anal halo a bus ticket out to Cali... No tijuana. I'll fight him and put it on YouTube. Hell, i wont even strike on the ground.... Fuck it, ill use open palm strikes on the feet with no handwraps.

Somebody place odds on how many times I make him tap in 10mins. Over/under starts at 12.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
keep pretending to be tough guys behind the computer

Hmmm I think you would find a few more than you could handle would be more than willing
To say things to you face to face.

If you are going to make such a broad statement
1, Have the Balls to post a face pic
2, Have the Balls to share your exact location

Otherwise it is You Who is Pretending Hiding Behind your Computer.

johnthegreat687

Somebody start a gofundme to get anal halo a bus ticket out to Cali... No tijuana. I'll fight him and put it on YouTube. Hell, i wont even strike on the ground.... Fuck it, ill use open palm strikes on the feet with no handwraps.

Somebody place odds on how many times I make him tap in 10mins. Over/under starts at 12.

hes in Belgium or some shit.
I exif'd his pic and the timezone was 14 hours ahead of pacific time and I remember it was mentioned he was in Belgium or one of those countries

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I exif'd his pic and the timezone was 14 hours ahead of pacific time and I remember it was mentioned he was in Belgium or one of those countries

No, Cuba.

Cuba, dude.

johnthegreat687

No, Cuba.

Cuba, dude.

nono Cuba was proven to be wrong
its Belgium

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Wait, did the baby really die or what?

New baby?  Same baby?  Zombie baby???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Because you're full of shit. This is precisely why I keep piling on your narrow skinny ass. No better than Goink faking his death or shizzos car wreck.....what you're showing to us is a complete train wreck.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
You already made the comment that you wish he had never been born and you act like a complete fool 99.9% of the time.

Which is fine but don't expect people to take you serious when you make statements like this.

I don't know if Halo is trolling or not, but he said some horrible comments about his child (if its true) while he was sick. Then, 2 weeks later, he seems to be unfazed by the loss of his child, basically going back to his hold sch tick (getting 18" arms, getting the girls, etc.).   ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\

However, I believe he did post pictures of himself holding a baby in a hospital. Again, who knows if the pic was lifted from anywhere.
X

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Maybe if you weren't such a dick always bragging about stuff that probably isn't even true, people wouldn't feel the need to say things about your supposedly dead son.  I wouldn't say things like that to someone about their kid anyways, but I'd definitely call you an idiot.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

Always thought he was in Florida. Which is why in thought he was Rocky/RockyIII (who I sorta worked with back in 04/05

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Always thought he was in Florida. Which is why in thought he was Rocky/RockyIII (who I sorta worked with back in 04/05

He's totally in Barstow, bro. Chili's on Lenwood.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I don't know if Halo is trolling or not, but he said some horrible comments about his child (if its true) while he was sick. Then, 2 weeks later, he seems to be unfazed by the loss of his child, basically going back to his hold sch tick (getting 18" arms, getting the girls, etc.).   ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\

However, I believe he did post pictures of himself holding a baby in a hospital. Again, who knows if the pic was lifted from anywhere.

He even posted pictors of the grave.  :(

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
What is funnier than a dead baby?
A dead baby in a clown costume.

What is the difference between a baby and a onion?
No one cries when you chop up the baby.

What is the difference between a dead baby and a water melon?
One's fun to hit with a sledge hammer, the other one's a water melon.

Why was the dead baby kept in the kitchen drawer?
The family used it to crack nuts.

How do you know when a baby is dead?
It doesn't cry if you nail its feet to the ceiling.

Sick... Funny, but sick... Andt oa agree w/ Halo, its the world we live in now, people say shit on the webz they would NEVER say to a persons face, just how it goes.
Back in my day (old people) you had to say shit to someones face, and face the consequences... New breed of this generations human, most are pussies...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
He even posted pictors of the grave.  :(

The pics from the hospital was him holding a baby who was attached to ventilators or tubes of some sort.

Yet, as stated above, a week or two after his sons passing, he seemed totally unfazed. I get people grieve differently, but he even made a comment about how his son took time away from him getting 18" arms.  ??? ??? ??? Strange.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
The pics from the hospital was him holding a baby who was attached to ventilators or tubes of some sort.

Yet, as stated above, a week or two after his sons passing, he seemed totally unfazed. I get people grieve differently, but he even made a comment about how his son took time away from him getting 18" arms.  ??? ??? ??? Strange.

Maybe grieving is catabolic  ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Sick... Funny, but sick... Andt oa agree w/ Halo, its the world we live in now, people say shit on the webz they would NEVER say to a persons face, just how it goes.
Back in my day (old people) you had to say shit to someones face, and face the consequences... New breed of this generations human, most are pussies...

I'll say absolutely everything to somebody's face. What I've been through? Who I've delt with? I have zero fear or concern for what any civilian is gonna say or do back.

I've forgotten about (or blocked out) wayyyyyy worse shit than you could imagine. Matter of fact I just remembered something I hadn't thought of in probably 7yrs.. If not 8-9. Having a "Gf" (cheating on my ex at the time... This was many years ago.. Wasn't really posting on any boards n won't say the time frame or give specifics) get shot in the neck 15" from me in a car on a Friday night by guys thinking it was her bro in the car. If I've sat through hearing the gurgling choking gasping wheezing of a girl I wouldve taken a bullet for... Then going though my day the next day.. Or weeks... Acting with my ex and kid like nothing happened........ What could anybody possibly do worse to me? Lol. Shit.... I went to meet some chump who was talk in shit on facebook not long ago. I sat in the parking for 30mins n turns out the tweaker lived in texas and got my Fb shutdown. Some of us have dealt with bad shit and don't have that "fear" thing anymore. For better or worse.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

All the more reason to make an example out of him..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

So here's your chance punk... Come clean with everything.

I assume you're *edit auto correct * refering to me since you sent your little retarded threat to me via PM regarding your "son".

You should know by now bitch, i don't pretend. I don't give a fuck. I've had my eye on a motel room peep hole with the barrel of my pistol pressed up against the door waiting for swat to come up. You really, really think I give a fuck about saying anything to your potatoe face? Ill embarrass you and enjoy every minute of it and forget about you the next day.

Fuck your story about your son. Take a bus to a cemetary and take some random pictures of headstones and build yourself an imaginary family.

Bitch.

johnthegreat687

I'll say absolutely everything to somebody's face. What I've been through? Who I've delt with? I have zero fear or concern for what any civilian is gonna say or do back.

I've forgotten about (or blocked out) wayyyyyy worse shit than you could imagine. Matter of fact I just remembered something I hadn't thought of in probably 7yrs.. If not 8-9. Having a "Gf" (cheating on my ex at the time... This was many years ago.. Wasn't really posting on any boards n won't say the time frame or give specifics) get shot in the neck 15" from me in a car on a Friday night by guys thinking it was her bro in the car. If I've sat through hearing the gurgling choking gasping wheezing of a girl I wouldve taken a bullet for... Then going though my day the next day.. Or weeks... Acting with my ex and kid like nothing happened........ What could anybody possibly do worse to me? Lol. Shit.... I went to meet some chump who was talk in shit on facebook not long ago. I sat in the parking for 30mins n turns out the tweaker lived in texas and got my Fb shutdown. Some of us have dealt with bad shit and don't have that "fear" thing anymore. For better or worse.

maybe some douches on here think your life stories are phony, but I fully believe they are true. Thats why I want to hear more. Fuck the others, tell some more

I have 6 trips to jail and 6 to the psych ward so would be entertaining to trade stories with you

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

oh stfu already.... you're legit one of the dumbest people on this forum. feel free to kill yourself.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
maybe some douches on here think your life stories are phony, but I fully believe they are true. Thats why I want to hear more. Fuck the others, tell some more

I have 6 trips to jail and 6 to the psych ward so would be entertaining to trade stories with you

I have a lot... Some I block out cuz they're fucked up. Like Bao dying (the girl), and I won't think about them or won't mention them cuz I'm not pos who'll read this. For instance my ex has never heard about that. She can probably figure out when it was ("oh yea when he came home real early/late and his shirt was covered in blood downstairs by the door.." etc...), or other stuff I just won't mention cuz it was never solved.... But for the most part, I just don't like to tho k about a lot of stuff. Seeing somebody's eyes who's been shot in the neck.. Hearing the sounds.. And the smell(s).. Bad stuf that takes a while to re-forget.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
oh stfu already.... you're legit one of the dumbest people on this forum. feel free to kill yourself.

Once again with your punk ass.

Don't you have a toy car to build? Or a few zits to pop?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
Once again with your punk ass.

yeah, public forum genius... peeps chime in n shit  ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
yeah, public forum genius... peeps chime in n shit  ::)

Whatever you say kid. List your other account names.

Ill freely list every handle I've ever gone by (and I have).

Zillotch

• Getbig V
Ill freely list every handle I've ever gone by (and I have).

any chance of you killing yourself instead? like I give a fuck about your other handles.... is that some type of important information?