Author Topic: nobody on here has the balls to make rude comments about my son to my face, FACT  (Read 22761 times)

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Actually, I don't lie.

And you 100% said that your son took away gym time and prevented you from getting big arms (if that truly was your son).

Either way, you said it, you know you said it, so just move on. You're getting destroyed in this thread. Seriously, just move on.

You have successfully passed Shizzo as the worst poster on Getbig, and that is no small feat.
present the evidence

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
A song for you and your child

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
present the evidence

Yes, I have time go back and sift through your thousands of rants to find that one post.   ::) ::) ::)

I don't need to present proof because I don't lie like you or Shizzo.

You said it. Accept you said it and just move on. You're getting owned by various posters here. Stop coming back for more.
X

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Yes, I have time go back and sift through your thousands of rants to find that one post.   ::) ::) ::)

I don't need to present proof because I don't lie like you or Shizzo.

You said it. Accept you said it and just move on. You're getting owned by various posters here. Stop coming back for more.
bunch of circle jerking queers lying their asses off you mean? wow really getting owned ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
bunch of circle jerking queers lying their asses off you mean? wow really getting owned ::)

See, you're not even defending yourself. If you really didn't say it, you would be vehemently defending yourself.

We all know the truth.
X

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
See, you're not even defending yourself. If you really didn't say it, you would be vehemently defending yourself.

We all know the truth.

Could this be another SMM owning in the making?
:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Could this be another SMM owning in the making?

Its starting to look like it.

All Halo can ever say is, "I have bigger arms than you."

His schtick is so old and played out. I don't know how anyone can find him even remotely funny any more. His ship has sailed.
X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Back to the baby... is this a new baby?  Same baby?  Resurrected baby or what?

I remember you posting about your son dying in the past.  Is this a new one?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Back to the baby... is this a new baby?  Same baby?  Resurrected baby or what?

I remember you posting about your son dying in the past.  Is this a new one?

He never had a baby.  It's all a made up story.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
He never had a baby.  It's all a made up story.   ::)

The first baby or the second baby?  Dead or alive one?  Which one is made up?

Getting confusing here...

:D

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
confirmed that they just hate me because they are jealous of my guns and my bitches
you need some new material...or maybe take a break from getbig.  See I post when I'm bored at work but I don't really even think about getbig when I'm off work.  This place is obviously very important to you and you spend a lot of time here.  Probably an unhealthy amount of time.  You're getting owned pretty badly in this thread.  Take a break dude!  Take one of those nappy headed chicks of yours to a movie...pop some zits on your arms...play some Xbox.  Just unwind a little!

Victor Venice Beach

The first baby or the second baby?  Dead or alive one?  Which one is made up?

Getting confusing here...

:D

His first and only baby.
The boy was sick from the start and declined in health.
I presume the poor fella made it to a little more that a year ( not sure, could be longer).
Everybody deals differently with stress and loss. You can/should not judge that.
Dropping Plates is a good poster and cool dude but imho he is out of line bringing this stuff up all the time. Its to much of an personal attack.
On the other hand Halo needs a break from the internet, this forum stuff is to important for him.

Simple Simon

His first and only baby.
The boy was sick from the start and declined in health.
I presume the poor fella made it to a little more that a year ( not sure, could be longer).
Everybody deals differently with stress and loss. You can/should not judge that.
Dropping Plates is a good poster and cool dude but imho he is out of line bringing this stuff up all the time. Its to much of an personal attack.
On the other hand Halo needs a break from the internet, this forum stuff is to important for him.

hi joon...

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
why is he a good poster? he makes mostly unfunny attempts at witty comments and gets mostly ignored

Simple Simon

why is he a good poster? he makes mostly unfunny attempts at witty comments and gets mostly ignored
have you logged on the wrong account again?

Twaddle

• Getbig V

X2

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
referring to dropping plates, asswipe

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Halo, you prove time and time again, you truly are pathetic.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Halo is an excellent poster

johnthegreat687

Halo is an excellent poster

on a scale of 1 to banana, you are an 11 when it comes to being retarded.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
on a scale of 1 to banana, you are an 11 when it comes to being retarded.

:'( :'(

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
A lot of these posts seem totally bullshit, speaking as a parent of a child with actual health issues. Unless these people are dipshits or just clinically insane, most of this is just lies and garbage.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
A lot of these posts seem totally bullshit, speaking as a parent of a child with actual health issues. Unless these people are dipshits or just clinically insane, most all of this is just lies and garbage.

I called bullshit on this from his very first post about this. He's a piece of flaming shit gimmick or not.

johnthegreat687

I called bullshit on this from his very first post about this. He's a piece of flaming shit gimmick or not.

what?
he is or isnt?
now theres some logic  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
what?
he is or isnt?
now theres some logic  ::)

Who knows anymore on here.